SMG4: A Day In The Life Of Everyone is the twenty-sixth episode of Season 9 and the five hundred and nineth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on July 13, 2019.
The Old Man Hobo narrates a typical day in the Mushroom Kingdom, beginning with the Sun Baby rising above Peach's Castle. Steve and Eggman, among other denizens of the Mushroom Kingdom, wake up to start their day. He then shows the viewer what each of the SMG4 cast does in their daily lives.
A Day in Gang's Life
The Mario Bros. wake up after a night's sleep. Initially, Mario doesn't want to get up, but he ends up doing so after Luigi reminds him of the spaghetti that he'll eat today. Mario proceeds to take all the spaghetti from the fridge while Luigi chows down on cereal. Mario then wants Luigi to play a game with him but Luigi says "he got to do the laundry"; this however prompts Mario to burn the basket to force Luigi to play video games with him. They then proceed to get on the couch and play Dark Souls.
In Meggy's apartment, the female cast pretend to be a police squad (although Saiko wasn't too willing to play), using Splatoon weapons as well, however when Saiko realizes she has a weapon in her hand, she loses control of herself (due to her psychopathic-like nature) and shoots endlessly at the dummies the girls were playing with. Right after, Tari attempts to ask Saiko desperately to stop but still continues to keep shooting.
SMG3 introduces audiences to another episode of his show, having revealed to have kidnapped Bowser to be a guest on it. During this episode, he discusses with his guest about the latter's issues with Jr. It has been revealed that Bowser wasn't getting a present for his son, simply because he wanted to teach him about the importance of being responsible and saving money. Disappointed about their lack of love towards each other, SMG3 wants Bowser and Jr. to remember the fun times they had together. However, it only causes Jr. to think of the time when his father wanted a 110% from his soccer practice, even as he's getting ground-pounded by a Thwomp in American football gear. Eventually, Jr. takes out a flamethrower to burn his dad, as revenge for not loving him at all. While Bowser is suffering from the fire, an advisor comes in to inform SMG3 that his show has been canceled due to poor ratings, causing him to go back to his villainous activities.
Bob and Boopkins are shown playing Monopoly, where everything goes normal until the former realizes that he'll go bankrupt after ceding more money to the latter. Not wanting Boopkins to know that he's poor, Bob pulls out a Bank Robber card to steal money from Boopkins. In retaliation, Boopkins summons a queen (Elsa from "Frozen") to beat up Bob's Bank Robber. This causes Bob to spin a Twister wheel, which returns "right foot on red." Following the rules of the wheel, the Garo then steps on the red portion of the Monopoly board, crushing Elsa in the process. Amazed at what Bob has done, Boopkins congratulates him for being good at the game.
Near the dump where Boopkins and Bob are playing, Wario and Waluigi are partaking in their latest money-making scheme: In this case, making their extremely popular taco super spicy and offering expensive milk to anyone who dares to eat it. Waluigi expands his head to attract customers to their taco stand. Once there are plenty of people surrounding them, the brothers demonstrate their prank when the unlucky Koopa Troopa goes up from the crowd to eat their super-spicy taco. Naturally, he cannot tolerate the spiciness of the taco and immediately rushes to Wario's milk stand for a drink, only for the milk to be offered at an insane price. After a while, he gives in to the offer and agrees to pay all his money for the milk, although he had already burnt to become a Dry Bones in the process. Impressed by the success of their business, Wario and Waluigi dance as the crowd continue to cheer for them.
It appears that Axol is trying to find a place for himself to stay in. After showing interest to the seller, Heavy, Axol shows him his roommates, who happen to his Inkweaver creations (including SpongeBob, now with Steve Harvey's face, where the theme song is played again, but this time in Japanese). Horrified about the unintelligent beings' presence, Heavy gets Axol kicked out of the house, now on fire. It appears that Axol has already done this same thing to the entire neighborhood. Still, not wanting to give up, Axol finds another house and repeats the process.
The Old Man then summaries what happens in the episode, and at the end was seen floating in space above Earth, and as he finished went to pick up a magazine.
- Meggy Spletzer
- Saiko Bichitaru
- Fishy Boopkins
- Bob Bobowski
- Mr. Hugs
- Bucket Bob
- Mr. Can-Do
- No. 1 Crate
- Pan Stan
- Koopa Troopa
- Tiny Robber
- Heavy Weapons Guy
- Sun Baby
- Dr. Eggman
- Patrick Star
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Barack Obama
- Snoop Dogg
- Toast Guy
- Squidward Tentacles
- Gordon the Big Engine
- False Colonel Sanders
- SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018: SMG3 is still a therapist. However, as his show has been canceled, he eventually went back to villainy.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Bad Stars: One of SMG3's crossed out plans says "Create Evil Stars", a notable reference to the Ztar.
- SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria: Mr. Hugs and his gang return.
- This is the first blooper to be released following the SMG4 channel's renaming to SMG4 // Glitch Productions.
- This is the first blooper to not be edited by Luke since SM64: Mario joins the Circus back in 2016.
- Excluding SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLABORATION!, this is Wario and Waluigi's first major role in a blooper since 2018's SMG4 Christmas 2018: The Most Important Thing, SMG3's first major role since SMG4: Mad Mario and Bowser's first major role since SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D World.
- This is also the first appearance of Old Man Hobo since his cameo in The Mario Showdown, also excluding the collab.
- In the synopsis, the word 'peek' is misspelled as 'peak'.
- The entire episode is a nod to the "A Day in the Life Of..." series by TheAwesomeMario.
- The scene where Hobo is in space shows him above Europe and the Mediterranean Sea, which could possibly hint the location of the Mushroom Kingdom.
- This is the first episode after The Anime Arc featuring Meggy where Desti is never mentioned in any way.
- Bowser breaks the Fourth Wall in this blooper by saying that he'd been kidnapped by SMG3 for a month, explaining his rare appearances across the previous bloopers.
- This episode used a lot of SpongeBob references, in order to celebrate his birthday on July 14.
- The main reference of the series is that the theme song is heard twice in the episode (the first time is sung in Russian, while the other is sung in Japanese).
- This episode was uploaded on the 6th anniversary of the original day in the life pilot on TheAwesomeMario, which was uploaded on July 13, 2013.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 05:19 - Apple Kid’s Theme; EarthBound
- 08:35 - Green Garden; Bomberman 64
- 08:47 - Main Theme; Wii Shop Channel
- 09:57 - Credits Theme; Super Mario 64
- We're the Millers: The thumbnail on the video may possibly be based on the 2013 American comedy film.
- Dr. Phil: The Dr. SMG3 show is most likely based of the American talk show Dr. Phil, hosted by the titular Phil McGraw.