SMG4: All Mario Wants Is Absolute 𝓟 𝓞 𝓦 𝓔 𝓡 is the third episode of Season 12 and the six hundred and seventy-third overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is the episode related to Revelations Arc. It was aired on January 29th, 2022.
TIME FOR THE ERA OF MARIO TO BEGIN.
When everybody complains about the food given at the cafeteria in Omnia Academy, Meggy points out that the student president Kermit has done so due to budget cuts. Outraged by this, Mario challenges him to an election.
Both went on campaigning, but nobody paid attention to them. As Meggy questioned on whether or not Mario should be president, she changes her mind when as Kermit danced to some weird song and kicked Mario in the groin as he was impressing the Box Club. Meggy and Boopkins begin helping by passing out flyers, but when things seems to not work out for them, Melony arrives with SMG4 and Bob for backup.
They then help Mario to broadcast his campaign to the campus, but during the live broadcast, Bob messes up the controls in order to make it more interesting to his interests, while SMG4 attempting to stop him causes the broadcast to be much more "interesting". Later, Mario dresses up like the Pope, uses a Popemobile driven by Melony, and plays Megalovania to get his message across, drawing popularity from the academy, and the ire of Kermit, who pays Swag to try and stop them, only to be run over instead.
On election day, Mario and Kermit engaged in fierce speeches, and when the votes came in, Mario won. He declares the first act to get free spaghetti for everyone, but when Kermit asked how when the budget is gone, Mario claimed to tax the poor and to claim the spaghetti for himself. Outraged by his exposed plan, the students burn him alive at the stake. As his friends knew it was bad idea for Mario, Kermit gives a monologue on the burden of leadership, and how people would be power-hungry for their own benefits, freaking out everyone before Kermit goes back to his comical way.
- Patrick Star
- Joseph Joestar
- Joseph Stalin
- Fish Bone
- Mafia Goon
- Noriaki Kakyoin
- Albus Dumbledore
- Dr. Eggman
- Hank Hill
- Winnie the Pooh
- Angry Video Game Nerd
- Dr. Kawashima
- Dwayne Johnson
- Hideo Kojima
- Jesus Christ
- Old Man Walker
- Mr. Blizzard
- Chris Pratt
- Crash Bandicoot
- Jenny Wakeman
- King K. Rool
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Koopa Troopas
- Monty Moles
- Bullet Bills
- Cheep Cheeps
- Chris Gordman
- Ugandan Knuckles
- Joseph Joestar got his head blown by Mario's noise.
- Mario got burned alive in the aftermath of his exposure.
- Genesis Arc:
- SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2021: Niles' spirit stills possessed Melony's mind in this episode.
- SMG4: Mario The Supreme Leader
- Mario wasn’t able to handle being in power like before
- This video was aired after the release of Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
- This episode marks the first Season 12 appearance of Bob, Boopkins, SMG4, Chris, Steve, Niles, Box Club Leader and Melony and their first appearances since SMG4 Christmas Special 2021, over a month since.
- The fourth wall has been broken when Meggy is doing memetic poses, after which Meggy said about what has SMG4 series done to her.
- The other one can be seen when SMG4 is montaging a video on Mario in Omnia Academy.
- Despite appearing on its thumbnail, Luigi did not appeared in this episode.
- Mario was previously shown in SMG4: Mario The Supreme Leader that he can't handle power, as shown when he tried to tax the poor.
- Mario got crucified like after he tried to tax the poor similarity happened in SMG4: WHAT IF...? where Chris and Swag taxed the poor to the point they ended up rebelling and crucified as a result in “What if Swag and Chris became rulers of the Mushroom Kingdom” segment.
- The episode is a satire on hypocritical populist politicians, who try to bring big promises and ended up not.
- This is the first episode to Season 12 to not mark the debut of a new character.
- This is Kermit's largest role in an episode.
- When Melony's "food" started to run around the table before Mario ate it, it made a sound which originated from a (minor) Smiling Friends character, Jeremy.
- When Niles said "No vote for me, I have zero experience!", this line was foreshadowing the upcoming SMG4 film.
- Fist Fight: This video is an obvious parody to this comedy film starring Ice Cube and Charlie Day and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The "Oh, so you're approaching me..." shot from the manga and anime is referenced when Mario challenged Kermit.
- Undertale: Mario dressing up like the Pope and playing Megalovania as part of his campaign references when the Ronny Roller Circus performed with Megalovania as the theme in front of Pope Francis during a General Audience in Vatican City on January 5th, 2022.
- 2020 United States presidential election: The election day is a reference to the 59th quadrennial presidential election of the United States, where both Mario and Kermit the Frog were portrayed as Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
- Due to the politically-themed episode, the appearance of Pooh may reference Chinese president Xi Jinping, in which his administration banned the franchise for likening Pooh to him in a picture of him shaking hands with Japanese then-Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.