SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children is the third episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and fifty-fourth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on February 1, 2020.
Bowser's been a baaaad father.
Hey you gonna eat that?
|—Mario to Incineroar about Bowser's melon.|
The video starts with Bowser returning from his three-day fishing trip with Mario, saying he would want to be invited again since he had no responsibilities. Just as he started unpacking, he realized his castle was void of his kids. Then, he saw a note from the Child Protection Service agency. Thinking it was a prank by his kids, he realized that actually, his kids were taken away from him due to his neglectful attitude to them. Bowser felt heartbroken knowing his children were gone.
Mario later visited the castle asking Bowser what was wrong, As Bowser told Mario what had happened, Mario suggested doing a cooking show to completely forget this ordeal but Bowser declined, saying he couldn't do anything for a while until he got his kids back. Mario took this seriously and offered to help him. They both went to the Child Protection Services agency, at which a receptionist both denied their requests. She recognized Bowser for being infamous for neglecting his kids and his duties of a father for his antics such as his "memey adventures". Bowser then wanted to show her that actually, he was a good parent despite what other people said. So he showed video footage of him taking care of his kids, knowing that a good father would always record family moments.
As he showed footage of him being a good parent, Bowser realized with horror that all the clips (such as Bowser letting Bowser Jr. get run over by a car, throwing the Koopalings at Saiko Bichitaru, giving Bowser Jr. a real gun when he wanted a toy gun and ditching his children while driving to go fishing with Mario) just proved the Child Protection Service receptionist her point right. He quickly destroyed the projector and she just told him to attend Parenting classes, saying that if he got an A, he would be allowed to have his kids back. Bowser was considering taking the class but Mario threw that idea away, saying he had an even better idea.
That idea was to adopt a new kid. Bowser however wanted his kids back but Mario insisted. He first tried Baby Yoda but Bowser said no, causing Mario to chuck Yoda like trash. Mario then showed Bowser a trash bin as another baby, explaining that it neither cried nor gave out crap but instead was fed it. Knowing that Mario's ideas were horrible, Bowser just decided it was best to attend the class.
At the Parenting class with Peach Toadstool as the teacher, she instructed the entire class to take good care and responsibility in looking after a simulation baby (a Melon for Bowser, an Eggplant for Mario) until the assignment time was up.
Bowser and Mario both started taking care of their simulation babies, Bowser began taking care of his simulation baby very well during his time together with it, while Mario destructively abused his baby, not knowing that he hadn't done a good job.
In the end, all students did well for their class (except for Mario, whom Peach hoped he would never have kids knowing what he would do to them). She then told Bowser he got an A and that his kids were waiting outside. Bowser threw aside the melon in shock (Though Mario wanted to know if Incineroar wanted to eat it or not) and ran out to meet them. As he hugged them, Mario then asked again if they could do a Cooking Show. Bowser happily agreed and the two went off, causing Bowser Jr. to swear, knowing they once again had been neglected.
- Barack Obama
- Eli Vance
- Saiko Bichitaru
- Bob Bobowski
- Funky Kong
- Kiddy Kong
- Baby Rosalina
- Luigi Doll
- Skull Kid
- Baby Daisy
- Baby Peach
- Duke Nukem
- Freddy Fazbear
- Monty Mole
- Almighty Loaf
- Fox McCloud
- Cheep Chomp
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- Majora's Mask
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 1:46 - The Moon Theme, DuckTales Music (NES)
- 6:18-The Wii Sports Theme
- 10:11 - Staff Credits, Kirby's Epic Yarn
- 10:39 - Coconut Mall, Mario Kart Wii
- SMG4: Mario University: Footage of Bowser and Wario hustling for money is shown.
- SMG4: My Mario Academia: Footage of Bowser throwing his children at Saiko Bichitaru is shown.
- Cooking with Bowser and Mario: Mario asks Bowser if he'd like to do some cooking to cheer him up.
- At 4:15, Mario said: "MARIO WHENS PART 2 COMING OUT?" when instead it should have been "BOWSER WHEN'S PART 2 COMING OUT?".
- This is the 5th episode to take a basic concept which then turns into chaos, after SMG4: Mario waits for pizza, SMG4: Mario Goes to the Fridge to Get a Glass Of Milk, SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, SMG4: Mario Does The Chores, SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti and SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In The Door.
- This is the first Season 10 blooper not to have Mario's name in the title.
- This is Bowser's first appearance in Season 10.
- This is also the first video since SM64: Meet the Bowser where Bowser is the main character.
- This is Baldi's first appearance in Season 10, first appearance overall since SMG4: The Tari Abnormality and first appearance in the flesh since SMG4: There's Something Up With Meggy....
- Though only in reused footage, this is both Wario and Saiko Bichitaru's first appearance in Season 10.
- This is Peach Toadstool's first appearance in Season 10 and her first speaking role since SMG4: My Mario Academia.
- Bowser reading the Mushroom Kingdom Child Protecc Service's note is an obvious reference to Hotel Mario, including music from the game playing over the scene.
- When Bowser presents footage of him with his children to the receptionist, a clip of him throwing his children at Saiko Bichitaru from SMG4: My Mario Academia is displayed, however, the events from said video did not canonically happen and were instead created by Axol. It is possible that Bowser used Axol's footage. However, that would defeat the point of obtaining his kids back.
- Not counting the recycled footage of Saiko and Bob, this is the first video since SMG4: Sans's First Day In Smash Bros to not feature any modern characters.
- When Mario views a video on a PC, the video shown was from "How to put a baby to sleep" made by HowToBasic.
- This is the first video in a while where Mario tries to flirt with Peach, telling her he could have children but Peach is "just playing'".
- After this blooper was released, the banner of SMG4's YouTube channel and Twitter account changed to a picture of Meggy Spletzer's room, alluding to the then-upcoming SMG4 Movie: Meggy's Destiny.
- Furthermore, if you look closely on the calendar, you can see that it has an X on Saturday, February 29, the release date of the movie.
- Peach hopes that Mario never has kids. This becomes hilarious when you remember that New Super Duper Mario Plus Ultra is a descendant of Mario 500 years into a bad future.
- The Mushroom Kingdom Child Protecc Service is a possible reference to Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (better known as COPPA) or any other child-protection law.