SMG4: Cooking with Mario & Bowser: World Tour is the forty-fifth episode of Season 10 and the six-hundredth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the fourth episode of the Cooking with Bowser and Mario series. It was aired on November 21, 2020.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Plot
- 3 Characters
- 4 Deaths
- 5 Continuity
- 6 Music Used
- 7 Errors and Inaccuracies
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Navigation
Our two favourite chefs are back. This time to dominate the world with their culinary talent 🍝🍝🍝
A show, Super Mario World Tour Cooking Show, starts with Mario greeting the viewers as he and Bowser are about to embark on a world tour for culinary misadventures.
Departing the Mushroom Kingdom, the duo made a stop in Italy, where Bowser makes spaghetti while preventing Mario from tasting it before it gets done.
Thailand (Actually Indonesia)
Next, they flew over to Asia to reach Thailand, where they apparently have a contest to see who can eat the most Bird's eye chili without giving up. In the contest, Bowser apparently won, while Mario was burned to his skeleton because he could not handle the heat of Bird's eye chilies.
Up next, they went to Russia, where they were taught to make Russian pizza from Fuego the Water Bottle (although Mario doubted its origin).
They later flew over Japan to reach the island of Inkopolis, where Meggy attempted to cook a local dish. Unsurprisingly with her bad cooking skills, she failed, later tossing her cooking for a cup of instant noodles. Although Bowser made Meggy sad by harshly criticising her, Mario gave her support, cheering her up.
Jumping over Europe made them land in Mexico, where they were supposed to meet Waluigi so he could teach them how to make tacos, although on the way Mario accidentally rammed Waluigi while stating that Waluigi was moving nearby, not knowing it was due to them dragging Waluigi underneath their van onto the tarmac.
United States of America
Arriving in the United States, they took a job at a local McDonald's, during which they were exhausted by Travis Scott's orders and when he said they were missing an item, prompted Mario to push him down a slope in a cart.
Finally, they arrived at a U.S. prison (which is the Desert Prison). There, Mr. Monitor showed the prison sludge, apparently made from dangerous ingredients to poison inmates. After cooking, Mr. Monitor wanted to make sure they finish it as he goes off to make more. Fed up, Mario and Bowser tried to escape, prompting Melony to fall down and press a button to call Mr. Monitor, who arrived within seconds with more of the sludge.
Mario and Bowser, both poisoned, ended up hospitalized in the prison's infirmary, while Mario concludes the show. However, before he could do so, Bob showed up to show them his recipe for his garbage soup, making the two puke in disgust.
- Tom Nook
- Red Crewmate
- Bowser Jr.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Bob Bobowski
- Isabelle falls to her death before she dives to the pool.
- Bowser Jr. burns to death in the oven.
- SMG4: The Fan Written Episode (4 Mill Sub Special): Fuego the Water Bottle has once again set-up a pizza shop in Russia.
- SMG4: If Mario Was AMONG US...: The Red Crewmate can be seen still floating in space.
- SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children: This might be the cooking show Mario was talking about.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 7:58 - Travis Scott - SICKO MODE ft. Drake
Errors and Inaccuracies
- On the map, when Mario and Bowser are supposed to reach Thailand, it instead lands on Sulawesi, Kalimantan and Papua, all located in Indonesia. Furthermore, the meme played is the IndiHome Paket Phoenix from Indonesia, resulting in comments from Indonesian and Thai viewers about the goof.
- This is the third episode written by Robyn Barry-Cotter.
- This Melony's last appearance before her transformation into a human in the next blooper.
- This is the first installment in the Cooking with Bowser and Mario series since SM64: Cooking with mario and bowser 3! in 2015, five years prior.
- This is Bowser's first appearance since SMG4: The Fan Written Episode (4 Mill Sub Special), and his first main role since SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children, over 9 months since.
- This marks the first appearance of Hal Monitor since SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020 and his first outside of videos with fan-submitted content since SMG4: Mario VS Siren Head.
- Melony has become a deputy chief for RMKP just like how her doppelgänger, Meggy, was a police officer in SMG4: Officer Meggy until her retirement in SMG4: Mario VS Youtubers.
- After two episodes as a minor character, Mario has finally regained his main role.