SMG4: Deleted is the thirtieth episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and eighty-second overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the seventh episode of The YouTube Arc and prelude episode of Genesis Arc, marked the Glitchy Massacre, and led to the downfall of SMG4's Gang and Susan Wojcicki (off-screen) at the hands of Snitch Productions. It was aired on August 8th, 2020.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 Plot
- 2.1 SMG4: Mario The Ultimate Gamer (Revisited)
- 2.2 SM64 Bloopers: Can Ganondorf come out to play? (Revisited)
- 2.3 SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club (Revisited)
- 2.4 SMG4 N' Pals: Seaside Stupidity (Revisited)
- 2.5 ???
- 2.6 SMG4: If Mario Was In... Splatoon (Revisited)
- 2.7 Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Account Loss (Revisited)
- 2.8 Epilogue (Is there still hope?)
- 3 Characters
- 4 Deaths
- 5 Continuity
- 6 Errors
- 7 Music used
- 8 Trivia
- 9 References
Mario's friends must stop their past selves from never meeting Mario. Can they prevent their destinies from never occurring? Or will they learn what it is like to lose?
Two weeks after the events of SMG4: The Internet Graveyard, SMG3 and members of Anti-Cast (except for Anti-Shroomy, who is busy trying to capture Bowser) plan of getting rid of all the characters that Mario has ever met since 2011. Using the YouTube Remote as the source of power, it enables one to time travel back to a segment of time, and alter the past, demonstrated by throwing Tinky Winky into 2015's R64: the Toad, the Fat and the Ugly. and kicking Frankie out, causing Frankie to be sent to the Internet Graveyard.
SMG3 assembled everyone to the moments where Mario met his friends, ranging from 2011 to 2018 (and a new fan-made video taking place in the orphanage from The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario). As SMG3 headed for Account Loss, he was hit by Fishy Boopkins, who was thrown by Mario, who came with SMG4 and the rest of the gang to attempt to stop him. As SMG4 and the others traveled to their debut episodes, while the latter warns them if they run into their past selves a black hole will be created, Mario was ordered to remove the YouTube Remote from its power source but failed relentlessly.
Past Mario witnesses Past Tari win effortlessly in Super Smash each other in the ass Bros.. As she leaves, Mario goes to follow her, wanting to ask her to train to win against SMG4 at games. However, Belle appears and offers to train him instead. After watching her past self leave the store, Present Tari panics as now she and Mario missed the time of their first meeting and begins to experience the effects of being wiped from existence. She then jumps out of hiding and offers to teach Past Mario instead. Belle doesn't let up easily and fights for it, by playing Super Smash Each other in the ass Brothers. Playing dirty, Belle distracts Tari with a rubber duck, allowing her to win. Intrigued by her gaming skills, Mario decides to pick Belle for training, and Tari is shown to be terrified of the outcome.
In the present, Mario is still trying to remove the remote with no luck until Tari arrives back from her debut video. Mario, in his usual dumb way, says hello, but becomes worried when he notices her sobbing. Mario tells her she shouldn't cry, only for Tari to say she doesn't want to go and fades away to the Internet Graveyard in front of her first friend, leaving Mario shocked.
Mario uses Luigi as a shield to escape the skeletons shooting them and arrive in the sewers. Instead of meeting Bob Bobowski, they are met with Rob who offers them corn, as usual, that have blocked their way into the sewers. Instead, they run, scared from how ugly he is. Present Bob arrives and attempts to stop Rob so Mario can meet his past self, only for Rob to tower over them with Corn. Mario and Luigi then leave to find another way to raid Ganondorf's castle, and Bob swears as he fades to the Internet Graveyard.
Fishy Boopkins is about to bring Saiko Bichitaru to life with the wand, only for Whimpu to arrive and change the game on his laptop to Super Buff Bros. Realizing that was the wrong game, he switches it to The Adventures of Whimpu. Uninterested, Boopkins kindly tells him he's fine with what he has. Present Saiko arrives and kicks Whimpu onto his laptop, breaking it. Boopkins notices that Saiko is alive and is incredibly happy. Saiko calms him and explains that she's from the future and he has to bring her past self to life. However, Boopkins reveals that she accidentally destroyed his laptop. Saiko then fades away to the Internet Graveyard with a dull look as she realized her mistake.
Past SMG4 and co. spot a bright light and meet Fishy Boopkins. Just then, JubJub Boopkins appears, but swims off instead of preventing any further interaction. Just as it seems all will go fine, Present Fishy Boopkins arrives and lands on his past self. As Past Fishy Boopkins questions things, Present Boopkins remembers what Present SMG4 said about meeting their past selves. A black hole is created and swallows the two Boopkins', sending the present one to the Internet Graveyard, and preventing the Past Boopkins from going on any adventures with the SMG4 crew. After this, X asks what the hell just happened.
In a fan-made blooper preceding Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: The Cake Is a Lie!, Mario and Luigi, as babies, are in the foster home they met each other in from The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario. Before the two brothers could meet eye to eye, Weegee Doll appears and gets rid of Baby Luigi and sits in his place, telling Baby Mario that he was his brother. Luigi then arrives but fades away to the Internet Graveyard before being able to do anything.
Past Meggy splats Past Mario with her splat gun, saying he was "rekt by an upcoming star". She then runs off, knowing she was late for practice with her teammates as Mario flips her the bird. Present Meggy then arrives and as she reminiscences her old home, Melony arrives and "prevents" Mario from watching Callie and Marie's broadcast by falling on his head and knocking him out (This would have been what inspired Mario to find a team to enter Splatfest and resolve in him eventually coming to Meggy). Meggy, panicked, kicks the melon away and slaps Mario awake, only for the broadcast to end before he becomes conscious again. Desperate, Meggy tries to encourage her friend to find an inkling to enter Splatfest. However, Mario is uninterested and leaves to find food. Meggy attempts to chase after him, only to glitch and fade away to the Internet Graveyard.
Mario and Toad are talking about puberty, in poor quality, when someone arrives at the door. Mario goes to answer, only to find SMG3 instead. After being mistaken for a hobo and his mother, SMG3 explains his name in order to gain Mario's trust. Present SMG4 arrives and tells Mario not to trust SMG3. However, SMG3 tells Mario that SMG4 is a personal gym teacher and persuades him to kick his butt. Convinced, Mario beats SMG4 and kicks him out of the castle, leaving SMG4 shocked.
Epilogue (Is there still hope?)
SMG4 arrives back in the present with a saddened Mario. After being asked where everyone else was by Mario, SMG4 apologizes for being unable to save their friends before being sent to the Internet Graveyard. After that, Mario is left standing and knew that it was the beginning of the doomsday as he knows. The episode ends in a cliffhanger without the outro music.
- Belle Fontiere
- Rob the Scarecrow
- Weegee Doll
- JubJub Boopkins
- Bob Bobowski
- Fishy Boopkins
- Saiko Bichitaru
- Meggy Spletzer
- Koopa Troopas
- Monty Moles
- Dr. Eggman
- Lanky Kong
- Bullet Bills
- Cube the Penguin
- Bowser got killed by Anti-Shroomy's rocket launcher.
- The YouTube Arc:
- R64: the Toad, the Fat and the Ugly., SMG4 N' Pals: Seaside Stupidity Part 1, SM64 Bloopers: Can Ganondorf come out to play?, SMG4: Mario The Ultimate Gamer, SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club, SMG4: If Mario Was In... Splatoon, Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Account Loss: SMG3 and his gang use the remote to sent SMG4 and his group as well as Frankie and Susan Wojcicki (off-screen) to Internet Graveyard in their respective videos.
- The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario: Mario is seen meeting Luigi in the foster home where they met in the form of a video known as ???.
- SMG4: The Super Dudes: The way SMG4 and his gang were deleted is the same way Wario "deleted" Mario, Fishy Boopkins, Bowser, and Steve.
Differences from the original videos
- In Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Account Loss, the game has 126 stars while in this version of the video, it only has 120. Though this could be a retcon.
- Additionally, the camera angle used in the video aren't archive footage as the angle is different.
- Some of the dialogue has proper capitalization instead of the original, which was mostly all in lowercase letters.
- In SMG4: If Mario Was In... Splatoon, after meeting Meggy, Mario wanders around Inkopolis and meets Cap'n Craig Cuttlefish and Spyke before finding out about Splatfest. In this blooper, he walks immediately towards the Squid Sisters’ broadcast. Justified if Meggy saw Mario a few minutes after the former scene.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 0:51 - Elliot Holmes - Shoot to Pay
- 3:17 - Max Anson - Solarium
- 4:01 - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Train Heist Theme
- 6:46 - Deskant - Precious Seconds
- 7:48 - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Potion Shop (Where Da Hood At Remix)
- 10:45 - Splatoon - Lobby
- 13:45 - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Do Not Seek Absolution
- SMG3 referred to Shroomy's Demon Hunter persona as "Anti-Shroomy".
- Irony: SMG3's crew could've targeted SMG4 first, as by doing so, SMG3 could've prematurely broken the chain leading to the future of SMG4. However, the video would end much quickly and also wouldn't show the conflicts between the cast and their doppelgangers.
- This is the first appearance of Fishy Boopkins, Tari, Saiko, Bowser and Frankie since S̶M̶G̶4̶: I Can't Believe It's Not SMG4!.
- Though only in previous videos, this is the first appearance of:
- Toad since SMG4: Mario Gets【Ｗｏｋｅ】.
- Tinky Winky since SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL.
- Toadette since SMG4: The Totally Legit Learning Show With SMG4.
- FightingMario54321 since SMG4: War On Beeg SMG4.
- X since SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2019.
- Ben since SMG4: Super Mario Taxi.
- Meggy as an Inkling since SMG4: Final Hours, excluding SMG4 Movie: Meggy's Destiny.
- This marks Meggy Spletzer's first speaking appearance since S̶M̶G̶4̶: I Can't Believe It's Not SMG4!, over a month prior.
- Axol, Toad, Bowser and Shroomy, were the remaining surviving members of SMG4's Gang left standing, as all of them did not have a counterpart.
- However, Shroomy seems to have basically become his counterpart, since his Anti-Shroomy personality has taken control of him, leaving Toad, Axol and Bowser as the true remaining survivors.
- As of the others, it's later revealed in SMG4: A Totally Normal S̷͍͖͉̙͚͎̑̃̿͑̆̇̚͠M̸͇͇̦̮̌̿Ğ̴̫̗̖͎͔̳4̶̞͇̰̎̀́̚ Episode that they were not actually dead but transported to the Internet Graveyard.
- That confirms that Toad and Bowser is the only member of SMG4's Gang to neither be transported to the Internet Graveyard nor joining Anti-Cast.
- However since Bowser got killed by Anti-Shroomy's rocket launcher, so that means Toad is the only member (If he still with them) of the SMG4's Gang that do not be killed, transported to the Internet Graveyard or joining Anti-Cast.
- Currently it's unknown if the episode Luigi Doll and Luigi entered is real or was added for the video.
- Luigi's debut episode isn't even in 3D. This could justify the use of a made-up video though.
- It does, however, take place in the orphanage where they have been revealed to have met in The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario.
- This is the first video where Rob speaks a single line that is not related to corn ("Are you challenging me in my domain?").
- With the Glitchy Massacre seen in the episode, history is altered, meaning that all preceding arcs: The Waluigi Arc, The Rapper Bob Arc, The Anime Arc and Genesis Arc Prelude had either been non-existent or changed.
- SMG4 breaks the Fourth Wall in his debut video, recalling how his videos used to look like way back when he started.
- The banner changed again to coincide with the release of the episode. The banner showed SMG4 almost completely turned into SMG3, the rest starting to morph into their counterparts, the Glitch Productions logo starting to morph into the Snitch Productions logo, and more glitches and black starts to surround a more frightened Mario.
- Unlike the other videos, Mario's meeting with Luigi takes place in a video that doesn't actually exist, as Luigi and Mario met before Super Mario 64 Bloopers Short: The Cake Is a Lie!.
- Their backstory is, however, explained in The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario.
- This is the second darkest and most traumatic SMG4 video ever, with the first being SMG4: World War Mario. SMG3 and his crew alter the past of SMG4 and his crew to prevent them from ever meeting Mario, leaving him all alone. With the Glitchy Gang sent to the Internet Graveyard by the Snitch Productions, Mario is heartbroken and distraught, knowing this is the beginning of the doomsday as what he knows it will happen.
- This is the first video since SMG4: Lord Of The Memes to use maps in Super Mario 64 rather than Garry's Mod.
- While Mario has interacted with his past self before in earlier bloopers, having your past self see you in this video will cause a time paradox, creating a black hole. However, this isn't the first time meeting your past self causes a time paradox, but in that video, both Marios stop the paradox by dancing, which somehow allowed them to coexist.
- The Matrix Reloaded: This blooper is an obvious parody to this film directed by The Wachowskis and starring Keanu Reeves.
- The members of SMG4's Gang and Susan Wojcicki (off-screen) who got sent to Internet Graveyard except for Mario, Axol, Shroomy, and the classic characters is quite similar to Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame, where Thanos collected all six Infinity Stones and snapped half of all life away. Their life that got affected by the snap vanished by dissolving (in Avengers Infinity War, similar to how SMG4’s gang and Susan (off-screen) were sent to Internet Graveyard). Additionally, in Avengers Endgame, Iron Man snapped away Thanos and his entire army.
- Wario uses the same way for killing Mario, Boopkins, Bowser, and Steve by making them vanish (though Luigi saved them), as shown in SMG4: The Super Dudes which it was a homage to Avengers: Infinity War.
- Tari's last word before being sent to Internet Graveyard is a reference to Peter Parker/Spider-Man's last word before disintegrating in Infinity War.
- The blooper's description on Twitter even references the iconic phrase "I don't feel so good".
- The sentence "Make sure to not meet your past self." can be seen as a reference to Back to the Future Part II, Where Marty McFly & Doc Brown go to 1955 to stop 2015 Biff from giving a sport almanac to 1955 Biff. Doc says the same rule to Marty cause there are now 2 versions of Marty in 1955 and if they see each other it could cause big problems in the space-time continuum.