SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria is the twenty-ninth episode of Season 8 and the four hundred and twenty-second overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
Yeah. They're back.
Fnaf Ucn was an interesting enough of a concept to spark our interest in this franchise again. Hope you all enjoy.
I am curious as to what events would lead a person to spend their nights in a place like this. Maybe curiosity? Maybe Ignorance.
|—Circus Baby's taunting speech to Mario|
The episode begins in Peach's Castle with SMG4 reading through his YouTube comments where he noticed his viewers requesting a fourth Freddy's Spaghetteria video. He tried to resist but ultimately gave in to the viewers' demand for the fourth video. In a fit of rage, he took Mario (who was eating spaghetti, bought all the animatronics from William Afton, and dumped them all in the video's set. He then angrily asked the audience if they were happy before getting the video to start.
Mario wondered what happened to SMG4 and the cause of his rage when he realized where SMG4 put him: back in the security room of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Hoping there was no animatronics nearby, the phone suddenly rang, freaking him. Attempting to shoot the phone failed as the receiver worked fine anyway. Suddenly, the animatronics got close to him. After a few humorous moments with them, Mario managed to find an air vent to escape.
After reaching the other side of the air vent, he came across Balloon Boy playing Minecraft. Not wanting anyone else to find out, he somehow merged with him, tricking Toy Freddy (who was aware of Balloon Boy's commotion) into thinking he heard nothing. Staying in disguise, Mario looked around to see some animatronics in a singing contest. Its contestant, Withered Chica, was giving a very poor performance. Using the situation well, Mario found another exit.
After that performance, Mario attempted to unlock the door but to no avail. The next contestant, Mangle, gave out an ear-piercing screech as his singing. After his performance (where the audience was on fire), he asked if he did well. When no one gave their response, he angrily asked again, causing everyone to celebrate it out of fear. Just as Mario was trying to escape, Mangle asked how he did, which Mario responded by saying he needed help for it. Triggered by such bad review, Mangle attacked him.
When Mario woke up, he found himself as his animatronic self. Shocked at the revelation but pleased there was no other animatronic nearby, he explored the area just to bump into Phantom Freddy. They both screamed at each other in terror before Phantom Freddy blew up. That attracted Springtrap to investigate but when he saw Mario, he became infatuated with him. Springtrap tried proposing to Mario but he was rejected. Angry, he slapped Mario through a wall (somehow returning him back to normal) where he soon fell unconscious.
Mario woke up in a bed confused. As soon as he thought, the Nightmare animatronics appeared ready to spook him. After feeling shocked by them, Mario deduced that if kept his eyes closed for a while before reopening them, they would disappear. He was right and the bedroom was deserted. Soon, it was populated by his friends where Luigi right in front of him declared that he was going to eat his spaghetti for him, Fishy Boopkins watching some Five Nights at Freddy anime and inviting Mario to come and watch it with him, Bowser declaring that Toad was his new best friend, Meggy saying that he got replaced from her Splatfest team by Baldi wearing a Mario face, SMG4 asking if he had exercised, and when he decided to hide in a room, Bob Bobowski telling him he got a nice a** in the room.
Fortunately for Mario, it was all a nightmare and when he woke up, he found himself in an elevator in Sister Location, hopeful it could take him out of the place.
In the elevator, HandUnit appeared and introduced himself, asking Mario to choose a piece of elevator music. When Mario asked what was going on, HandUnit chose Çasual Bongos, causing Donkey Kong to appear playing his bongos. HandUnit then asked Mario to type out his name. As Mario typed M, HandUnit quickly concluded that his name was ThiccBoi. HandUnit then shoved Mario into a workroom and began explaining what he needed to do, just for Mario to take away an air vent covering, throw it at HandUnit and flipped him off as he went through the air vent.
As he entered the vent's other side, Mario found himself in pitch black except for a lit door. Just as he was about to make his way to the door, he heard a piece of music that could sound like a Harry Potter music. Deciding to use his "Super Sneaking Technique" (it involves him in a trash bag), he made his way across but was caught anyway by Ballora. Ditching the technique, Mario ran for the door. However, before he could reach it, the door's light closed once again and in its place stood Circus Baby, who asked why Mario was here and thought about the reasons.
Mario told her to "shut the f*** up", triggering her to use a metallic claw from her chest to pull Mario in. Just as all was lost for him, he was saved by a group of sentient garbage collection called Trash and the Gang, who mistook him as one of their own due to his disguise. As Circus Baby was attacked by them, Mario used that opportunity to escape but slid down a chute where he ended up crashing an animatronic band performance.
When Mario came to, he realized with horror that the entire animatronic gang was after him for ruining their entertainment. Just they were about to attack him, they suddenly froze due to it being 6 AM.
SMG4 then reappeared, saying that he could no longer tolerate the video any longer and happily asked Mario how he felt, which he could only cry in fear. He then announced that he would no longer do any more FNAF videos just for Lakitu to whisper something in his ear. SMG4 then changed his mind due to Scott Cawthon announcing seven more FNaF games (non-existence in real life), where Mario could only scream in terror.
- Freddy Fazbear
- Bonnie the Bunny
- Chica the Chicken
- Foxy the Pirate Fox
- Balloon Boy
- Toy Freddy
- Toy Chica
- Toy Bonnie
- Donkey Kong
- Circus Baby
- Bucket Bob
- Mr. Can-Do
- Mr. Hugs
- No. 1 Crate
- Pan Stan
- Rockstar Freddy
- Rockstar Bonnie
- Rockstar Foxy
- Rockstar Chica
- William Afton
- Phone Guy
- Phantom Freddy
- Nightmare Freddy
- Nightmare Bonnie
- Nightmare Chica
- Nightmare Foxy
- Nightmare Fredbear
- Fishy Boopkins
- Meggy Spletzer
- Baldi (Dressed like Mario)
- Bob Bobowski
- Funtime Freddy
- Funtime Foxy
- Security Puppet
- Freddy's Spaghetteria (series):
- Samurai Jack: When Springtrap became infatuated with Mario in his animatronic form, Aku's voice is heard when Springtrap said to Mario.
- Ultimate Custom Night OST - Eisoptrophobia
- FNAF 2 Trailer Music
- Super Mario World (SNES) Music - Ending Cast Roll
- Undertale - Danger Mystery
- Price is Right theme
- 00:06 - (twinkly music when SMG4 is pressured)
- 00:29 - Rockin' For Decades, You Can Talk
- 00:39 - Menu Theme, Mario Teaches Typing 2
- 01:18 - (creepy song when Mario arrives)
- 01:48 - Track 5, Alien Arena 2011
- 02:29 - Bed Intruder Song, Evan, posted by Donovan Burke
- 02:45 - Ending Cast Roll, Super Mario World
- 03:03 - (mysterious music when Toy Freddy is suspicious)
- 03:12 - Rococo Rondo, Spongebob
- 03:25 - Menu Theme, Mario Teaches Typing 2
- 03:34 - Mario be playin’ T-Dub, Adamspeople13
- 04:00 - Fireworks, Katy Perry
- 04:37 - (rock in e flat minor when Mangle is angry)
- 04:52 - (creepy music when Mario is a robot)
- 05:43 - (music when Springtrap meets Mario)
- 05:53 - (romantic guitar when Springtrap proposes)
- 06:16 - (more eerie music when Mario is in bedroom)
- 06:23 - Booty Man, Tim Wilson
- 06:46 - Music Box House, Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
- 07:33 - Pokey’s House, Earthbound
- 08:05 - On The Mend, Theme Hospital
- 08:18 - Ending Cast Roll, Super Mario World
- 08:24 - Damage Mystery, Undertale
- 08:35 - Crumbling Dreams, FNaF Sister Location
- 09:00 - Combat Theme (Overlord DLC), Mass Effect 2
- 09:10 - (creepy music when Circus Baby speaks)
- 09:40 - Motley Bossblob, Super Mario 3D World (same boss music from Super Dudes at 08:19)
- 09:51 - Green Greens, Super Smash Bros. Melee
- 10:38 - Damage Mystery, Undertale
- 10:54 - Main Theme, The Price Is Right
NB: Knowledge of FNAF music may be useful for this list
- At 1:13, Mario's name is used instead of the correct SMG4.
- This video was uploaded at 12:00 P.M instead of 9:00 A.M. He still has continued to upload his videos at 12:00 P.M. (all in Eastern Time [5:00 pm UTC])
- At the beginning of the video, you'll see R64: Return to Freddy's Spaghettria, his second video with Five Nights at Freddy's.
- Also at the beginning, there is a completely new model for the inside of Peach's Castle.
- This is the third time Animatronic Mario is in a video, First being R64: Revenge of Freddy's Spaghettria, and second being SMG4: The Grand Mario Hotel.
- The nightmare scenario reveals several things about Mario:
- He sees Bowser as his best friend.
- He genuinely enjoys his time as Meggy's teammate.
- He hates anime, a fact which is later repeated in SMG4: My Mario Academia.
- However, The Anime Arc somehow contradicted the statement up until the aforementioned episode.
- He doesn't want Bob to be attracted to him. This implies that he is a homosexual.
- This is the second time SMG4 comes at the end of the video to ask Mario how he was feeling, with Mario traumatized from the previous events, the first being SMG4: If Mario was in... Baldi's Basics.
- This is the fourth installment of the series of Freddy's Spaghettiria despite there are no videos based on FNAF 4, 5, & 6.
- HandUnit has the same exact voice (Microsoft Sam) as Swagmaster69696969696.
- At 2:22 Bonnie's voice sounds like Boopkins' voice
- Similar to SMG4: Mario's Train Trip as its predecessors R64: Mario's Road Trip and R64: Mario's Boat Trip , SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria appearing in the Retarded64 playlist is due to the other three videos in the Freddy's Spaghetteria series being made as Retarded64 videos.
- This is the first video of SMG4 to upload 2 hours later than the older videos.
- In the nightmare segment, Bowser's paper that shows Mario's head at the bottom left is likely an (unknown) bootleg source.
- In the nightmare segment, it is possible that one of Mario's fears are Bob attached to him.
- FNAF 6(Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria Simulator) is the only FNAF location that never appeared.
- This video is not based on Mario facing all animatronic in one place unlike the previous video but is instead based on him dealing with the animatronics of that location.
- Chica saying "Pizza" referencing every other Freddy's Spaghettiria video and Garrett Williamson's "Fnaf not scary videos"
- Ultimate Custom Night - The "Bear anime" Fishy Boopkins is watching on his computer is the anime-inspired cutscenes that play when the player gets 700 points as their high score in Ultimate Custom Night.