SMG4: Mario's Corn Trip is the forty-third episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and ninety-eighth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on November 7, 2020.
ITS TIME TO GO ON CORN-TASTIC ADVENTURE!
At Steve's farm, Rob was having fun, until he was shocked to see that Steve was burning the corn fields to make way for broccoli, as demand for corn fell due to broccoli season taking place, as Bob told him. Not wanting to let his favorite crop fall out of favor, he decided to deliver some corn to resurge its popularity, with Bob at helm. With a delivery truck carrying the corn, they drove to a gas station, but with no success. Suddenly, an order came from Bob's brick phone, confirming an order, but that meant travelling to Mushroom City. Rob, excited, began the long journey to the customer's place throughout Rockford, ramming anything in his way that caused him to get angry, including a truck carrying broccoli owned by Jeeves (presumably meaning he's responsible for corn going out of season).
At the mountains, the truck accidentally rammed a grizzly bear. With no other chance, they had to escape, with grizzly bear highway patrols from the RMKP Sheriff Department giving chase. After a while, one of the patrols shot a missile at the truck, which fell from a cliff, but although the corn was saved, the truck engine was not, forcing the duo to push the truck on the Rockford state road, causing congestion. As a Goomba in his car horned them off, Rob shot him with a corn. The two then stole his car, and used it to carry along their journey to Mushroom City, 5 hours away.
Due to Bob's incompetence to charge his Switch, this made Rob stop the vehicle as Bob jumped out to a nearby gas station to charge it. When grabbing Bob back, the truck went missing, furthering their feud. To settle their troubles, they decided to head over to the nearby Casino Royale in Rockford City, where Luigi is an employee there. Rob finally found his truck, in which Luigi apparently told him that a bear drove it here and sold it (which was the same bear that the truck rammed, who survived, and acted in revenge). Desperate, Rob had to win it, in a game of Fruit Samurai, but lost, leaving him weeping.
As Bob saw Rob weeping over his loss of his favorite crop, he decided to enter himself in the game. Using the advantage of his blade hands, he cuts a lot of fruits, earning him the top score. Now with the truck won, the two drove off from Casino Royale, ramming Luigi on the way, and left Rockford City for Mushroom City. The truck crashed in Mario's House, where apparently Mario was the customer. He was annoyed that he did not get spaghetti, and told that he did not order corn. It was apparently an oversight that Bob made, which made Rob's head explode in disappointment.
- Knight Solaire
- Old Lady Fish
- Chunky Kong
- Green Aliens
- Dr. Eggman
- Mr. Blizzard
- Monty Mole
- Big Chungus
- Koopa Troopa
- Dob Bobowski
- Bob's mother
- Old Lady Fish died from a heart attack after Rob offered her some corn which accidentally scared her.
- Sheep, chickens and cows got ran over by Rob's delivery truck when Bob playing Switch.
- Yoda got killed in the explosion after Rob pushed the broccoli delivery truck with the corn delivery truck.
- Shroomy got ran over by Rob's delivery truck.
- The bear got ran over by Rob's delivery truck.
- One of bear highway patrols got killed by corns that launched by Bob.
- Luigi got ran over by Rob's delivery truck.
- Rob's head explodes after Mario said that he ordered spaghetti rather than corn.
- SMG4: Detective Mario & Pikachu: Luigi also casually mentioned how he had to do random jobs to pay for Mario's damages.
- SMG4: 🌽🌽🌽🌽𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓷🌽🌽🌽🌽: Prelude to this episode.
- SMG4: SMG4 🅴🆇🅿🅰🅽🅳🆂 His Brain: The game Shrek Generations is one of the games Bob Bobowski plays on his Nintendo Switch. He also plays Mario Sits On The Couch 2, the sequel to Mario Sits On The Couch.
- SMG4: Super Mario Taxi: Bob and Rob were singing Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver, similar to how Mario and Meggy Spletzer sang it.
- All three thumbnails and the title are misleading because Mario is with Bob and Rob, but in reality, he's at home.
- The episode premiered at 10:00 AM Pacific Time, instead of its usual 9:00 AM time.
- Writers Jasmine Yang and Jasper Marlow returned to co-write the episode with Kevin Lerdwichagul. The last time the three wrote an episode together was in SMG4: SMG4 🅴🆇🅿🅰🅽🅳🆂 His Brain.
- Despite being in the center of the thumbnail, Mario has a significantly minor role in this episode, only appearing both on Bob Bobowski's Nintendo Switch and at the end with a single line. This episode focuses on Rob the Scarecrow and Bob than on Mario, making some view it as clickbait.
- This is Mario’s first minor role since SMG4: Officer Meggy and his third minor role in Season 10.
- Moments later, the thumbnail changed from its original one featuring Mario in the center having a corn entering his mouth to one that has Mario, Bob, and Rob riding a corn as a rocket.
- Another few days later, the thumbnail changed again but this time it’s limited to the color rendering of the source SMG4 used to make their thumbnails.
- This is the first episode to have a thumbnail changed (twice).
- This is the first time in a while where Luigi has a job to pay for Mario's damages. The last well-known time he mentioned it was in SMG4: Detective Mario & Pikachu.
- This is the eighth blooper of Season 10 to lack a variable opening, after SMG4 Movie: Meggy's Destiny, SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL, SMG4: Stupid Mario Arcade, SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020, SMG4: Food Wars, SMG4: If Mario Was AMONG US... and SMG4: The Fan Written Episode (4 Mill Sub Special).
- This blooper was originally named SMG4: The Corn Trip, but was changed to SMG4: Mario's Corn Trip, likely due to the video suffering from low views.
- This is the first blooper to use the WillLittleCreature text-to-speech voice since SM64 Bloopers: Can Ganondorf come out to play?.
- SM64 Bloopers: Can Ganondorf come out to play? is also coincidentally the episode that Bob Bobowski himself debuted in.
- RV: This blooper is an obvious parody to this road comedy film directed by Barry Sonnenfeld and starring Robin Williams.
- Super Mario 64 DS: Luigi working in the casino is a reference to his casino-themed mini-games.
- Fruit Ninja: Fruit Samurai is a parody of this game.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable: Yoda is wearing Yoshikage Kira's suit.
- The Amazing World of Gumball: Luigi doing tons of jobs to afford the damages Mario does maybe a reference to the character Larry Needlemeyer, who also works tons of jobs in Elmore due to what the Wattersons do to him.