SMG4: Mario's Train Trip is the forty-seventh episode of Season 7 and the three hundred and eighty-first overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the third and final of the three videos under the Mario's Trip miniseries, and the only episode of the miniseries to be released after the discontinuation of Retarded64. It was aired on November 25, 2017.
I'm not crazy... I'm just lonely.
The blooper begins with Mario, SMG4, and Toad trying to catch up to the train they missed at Francisco Fajardo. Toad was the first to jump onto the train, SMG4 then jumped on, while Mario just barely grabbed on the caboose. The conductor, Dr. Eggman, mistook Mario as a Gremlin and attempted to shake Mario off. After a brief struggle, Mario managed to throw Eggman overboard.
Mario entered the train and expressed his delight that he could get some peace and quiet while on the way to Uniderpal Studios. However, one of the boxes started to shake. Bob Bobowski then jumped out where he asked if he could join the three, then jumped on Mario and repeatedly said "plz", much to Mario's horror.
The video then cut to SMG4 washing an old man. However, Bob and Mario suddenly crashed into the room through a window. SMG4 got a fire extinguisher and tried to whack Bob off, but Bob leaped off at the last second, causing SMG4 to accidentally hit Mario. Bob then asked SMG4 to let him join them and repeatedly said "plz" again. Having enough, SMG4 punched Bob out the window a few seconds later before joining Mario to look for Toad.
They soon entered a room, but Toad was not there. SMG4 saw a shadow resembling Toad coming from a bedroom, but only found a man with a Chain Chomp for a head when he opened the door. SMG4 opened another door, but Toad was not there either. Meanwhile, Mario was holding up a lost dog poster and asking around if Toad was recently in the area. He then found Toad wearing sunglasses and reading a newspaper. He believed the one reading the newspaper kidnapped Toad and stole his hat. When SMG4 entered the room, he found Mario holding Toad's head out the window still asking where the real Toad was. SMG4 then kicked Mario out the window. After Mario somehow re-entered the room, the three prepared to relax, but the train suddenly changed speed. They then heard Bob's voice coming from the front of the train.
The trio reaches Bob and find out that the real conductor had been tied up. Toad lunges at Bob but misses. Bob pulls a lever detaching some of the boxcars. A Koopa Troopa watches from the car that he is in. Bob accidentally presses another button which causes the train to speed up. The conductor falls off the train. Bob then prepares to run off. Toad picks up a nearby shovel and chases after Bob while Mario and SMG4 try to figure out a way to stop the train. SMG4 notices that there were two conductors, causing him to say that they could talk to the second conductor. Remembering that the second conductor was Dr. Eggman and what happened to him, Mario explains that they cannot do that.
Back to Toad and Bob, as the former was chasing after the latter, Bob began to outrun Toad, causing Toad to throw his shovel which hit Bob in the head and knocked him down. Toad then caught up to Bob and picked his shovel back up. Bob unsheathed his claws and Toad readied his shovel.
Meanwhile, SMG4 and Mario were still trying to stop the train. SMG4 pressed a random button which caused some boxcars to explode. SMG4 pressed another button which caused some dialing. Hopeful, he assumed that the train was calling for help. But instead, it called McDonald's. Mario pushed SMG4 aside (and actually knocked him unconscious) and started ordering.
As Bob and Toad fought, Bob lunged at Toad with a spin attack with his claws, which Toad blocked with his shovel. Toad threatened to wreck Bob's a**, which Bob reflected by saying he told that to his mother last night. Toad then kicked Bob backward and slammed Bob's head thrice with the shovel until it was very flat. Bob claimed that babies could hit him harder, but Toad interrupted him by swinging his shovel him knocking Bob off the train. Toad turned and headed back to the front of the train, but Bob suddenly flew up and taunted Toad. He explained that the rapid winds were inflating his robes essentially making him a para-glider. Bob then swooped down in a few failed attempts to hit Toad.
As Mario continues ordering, SMG4 regains consciousnesses and pushes Mario away. The two fight over the controls. In the struggle, they accidentally press a button making the train release smoke and speed up even more faster.
As Bob continued to chase after Toad, the smoke forced him to fly down. Toad came up behind Bob to finish him off, but Mario and SMG4 accidentally pushed another button in their struggle causing the train to speed up some more, causing Toad to lose his balance and fall off the train. Toad hung on to the edge as Bob came over to gloat more. Bob said that he just wanted to be Toad's friend which replied by calling him crazy. Bob explained that he was not crazy, just lonely. With Imperial March in the background, Bob laughed maniacally, but then an overpass hit him causing him to fall off the train and onto the ground. As Toad looked at Bob rolling on the ground, he said that Bob made Toadette look sane in comparison.
Back to Mario and SMG4, they were running out of breath but still continue fighting. Mario decides to try his own idea. He pulls the control panel off and throws it off the train. Mario realizes his mistake as the train goes haywire.
SMG4 entered a room full of passengers and attempted to lightly inform them of the situation, but Mario then entered and told them that "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" As fear spread throughout the entire room, Toad entered the room. A random guy, an engineer, appeared who claimed he knew how to stop a train: by jamming the wheels with something sturdy. Mario picked up the engineer and threw him in front of the wheels. Sparks fly as the train screeches to a halt. Surprisingly, it worked and he lived albeit with a ruined face.
As they all got out of the train, Mario thanked the engineer while SMG4 wondered how they would get to Uniderpal Studios without the train. Thomas the Dank Engine suddenly appeared and called in his cousin, Thomas the Tank Engine. Mario then cheered as the trio rode the tank engine (albeit in a rather childish way) all the way to Uniderpal Studios.
As Bob lies down on the train tracks in pain, he vows that one day, he would join the trio in their adventures. Bob then laughs maniacally once again. Surprisingly, a train did not run him over. Bob instead realizes he has no way to get home, and the video ends.
- Bob Bobowski (main antagonist)
- Harry Potter
- Marty McFly
- Scrooge McDuck
- Mafia Goon
- Unnamed hobo
- Koopa Troopa
- Chain Chomp
- Heavy Weapons Guy
- Toadette (Mentioned by Toad after he compared Bob to her)
- Dr. Eggman got beaten to death by Mario.
- The train conductor fell off the train after Bob accidentally caused the train to speed up.
- SMG4 Christmas 2018: The Most Important Thing: Bob has a flashback to this episode, more specifically, when he told Toad that he wasn't crazy but rather lonely.
- 00:07 – Fight Against Smithy, Super Mario RPG
- 00:42 – Tubba Blubba Chase Theme, Paper Mario
- 00:59 – Train Ride, Animal Crossing
- 01:08 – Ageha, Ryu
- 01:19 – Out of The Loop, Katawa Shoujo
- 01:29 – Fight Against An Armed Boss, Super Mario RPG
- 02:00 – Riverside Station, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- 02:28 – Poshley Heights, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- 02:41 – Monkey See, Monkey D’oh, Simpson Hit & Run
- 03:13 – Optimism, Chrono Cross
- 03:39 – And My Name’s Booster, Super Mario RPG
- 04:10 – Here’s Some Weapons, Super Mario RPG
- 04:22 - Fight Against Bowser / Koopa, Super Mario RPG
- 04:50 - Grumble Volcano - Mario Kart Wii
- 05:09 – Action Comedy Trailer 2, Magnus Ringblom
- 05:29 – Axem Rangers, Super Mario RPG
- 06:29 – Boss A, Star Fox 64
- 06:51 – Escape From Mt. Lavalava, Paper Mario
- 07:13 – Deeper Into The Shadows, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- 07:29 – Imeprial March, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
- 07:39 – Drowsy, Dr Luigi
- 07:59 – Local Forecast, Kevin MacLeod
- 08:07 – Boss – Bowser, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- 08:42 – Game Won, Dr Luigi
- 09:03 – Biggie Small ft. Thomas The Tank Engine, Norkkom
- This is the first time Bob Bobowski is seen as the main antagonist of the blooper series.
- Similar to his appearance in R64: Mario's Road Trip, at the end of this video, he gets lost in a desert. This would lead to some viewers presuming it may take place before the Road Trip blooper.
- The Uniderpal Studios is a clear parody of the Universal Studios, like Didney Worl is a parody of the Disney World.
- A fan video of the same name was produced prior to this video.
- This episode is located in the R64 playlist, despite the R64 series being discontinued a few months earlier. This is likely due to being related to the other episodes in the "series".
- Murder on the Orient Express: This blooper is an obvious parody to this crime novel by Agatha Christie.