SMG4: Mario Commits Tax Fraud is the eighth episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and sixty-first overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on March 7, 2020.
Mario gets into beeg beeg trouble with the IRS.
The episode begins at Mario's House with Luigi paying the taxes, as Mario peeks in saying that he broke the toilet again. As Luigi started writing the taxes, he was shocked to discover that his brother spent ten thousand dollars on pasta sauce last month. Mario stated that without the large amounts of money they had, he wouldn't have made his "pasta sauce launcher", but he accidentally knocked his brother out cold while demonstrating its capabilities. Realizing this, Mario then tried to pay the taxes for him, but since he was not able to understand how to read or pay taxes (granted he never did any tax training and only knew simple maths), the plumber just wrote down that they had "made 1 coin". Suddenly, Hal Monitor broke the front door after hearing tax fraud being committed, revealing to Mario that the type of tax fraud the latter just did was (according to himself) "very illegal" despite the fraud being justified. Desperate, Mario ran out of his house and away from Hal Monitor, but the latter teleported in front of him. Already angry at Mario for committing fraud, the hall monitor was pushed over the edge even further due to Mario resisting arrest. He declared that he "cannot begin to describe the horrible things" he was about to do to him, sending the plumber flying ablaze before arresting him.
At the prison, Hal Monitor put Mario in a cell and declared that none shall commit tax fraud under his watch, before reverting to his friendly persona and wishing his recent prisoner a good day. Mario begged to be freed, claiming that he didn't know what he did wrong, and found out that his old pal Yoshi was now his cellmate. The green dinosaur told Mario that his life was over now that he has committed tax evasion, and said he would now eat nothing but "fear and depression". Realizing what Yoshi said, Mario desperately attempted to escape via the sewers but was (somehow) caught by Mr. Hall Monitor and blown back into his cell. Yoshi then used a portal gun that he stole from a nearby inmate (namely Chell from Portal), and used it to get him and Mario out of jail. A nearby guard noticed them and attempted to warn Mr. Hall Monitor, but Yoshi used the portal gun to make him fall through portals in an endless loop.
After escaping, Yoshi told Mario that since he has committed tax fraud, Mr. Hall Monitor would relentlessly hunt him down for the rest of his life. He then proceeded to make the plumber a member of the "Grand Council of Tax Fraud", whose other members consist of other Yoshis and a giant Yoshi called "Beeg Yoshi" as their leader. After a long ritual in which Beeg Yoshi gave Mario a Yoshi cap (through his butthole), Mario was officially labeled a member. At a meeting, however, he began to have second thoughts over the fact that all the other members do was commit tax fraud over and over. Fed up by this lack of activities, Mario threw away his Yoshi Cap. Angered by this action, the other Yoshis tried to subject Mario to torture for being a "meanie." This failed, however, and the Yoshis knock him out instead.
Mario was brought to a certain arena where he was held by ropes on his wrists. He found Beeg Yoshi in the sky, attempting to crush him to death with his butt. Mario initially mocked this attempt (since he survived the first time during the ritual), only for Beeg Yoshi to reveal a spike ball encased in his butthole. Not wanting to be squished by spikes, a panicking Mario struggled to break free, but he dropped his phone while doing so. He then stretched his nose and used this chance to contact Hal Monitor (who was angry at Wario for attempting to cross the street on a red light) via his Hall Security camera number. Understanding the situation, he arrived at the arena by being summoned by the phone, and saved Mario from Beeg Yoshi, dispatching him and sending him flying into a plane before dealing with the other Yoshis, later setting them on fire. As a form of thankfulness to the plumber for helping him in the capture of the biggest tax fraud syndicate in the entire Mushroom Kingdom, he allowed Mario to go free, dropping the charge over his false 1-coin income declaration (AKA his "little incident"). However, he then swore to Mario that if he ever caught the plumber doing anything illegal again, he would "rip his heart out" as punishment. Hal Monitor then proceeded to arrest the Yoshis, dragging their unconscious bodies to prison via cart. The episode ends with Mario falling to the floor, feeling dreadful and terrified after Hal Monitor's threat to him.
Opening advertisement only
- SMG4: Super Mario Taxi: Yoshi was caught and arrested while trying to escape from the police.
- SMG4: Mario's Magical TV: Mr. Hall Monitor's commercial appears on Mario's phone.
- 9:00 - Danganronpa, DISTRUST
- 9:23 - Danganronpa, Punishment Rocket
- 5:43 "fish chanting from finding nemo"
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- This is Yoshi's first major role in a blooper since SMG4: Super Mario Taxi.
- This is Greg The Alien's first appearance in Season 10 and first appearance overall since SMG4: SMG4 Runs Out of Memes.
- This is the first time Mario gets his priorities straight in a dire situation, as he properly calls in security for his situation rather than think about something else.
- This is the seventh blooper to make chaos out of a mundane task, after SMG4: Mario waits for pizza, SMG4: Mario Goes to the Fridge to Get a Glass Of Milk, SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti, SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In The Door, and SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children.
- This is the latest episode to be edited solely by James Bailey.
- This blooper's title and plot are references to the infamous "Yoshi Commits Tax Fraud" meme.
- Dragon Ball: The place where the Yoshis try to execute Mario is the Cell Games arena from Dragon Ball Z.