SMG4: Mario Does The Chores is the twenty-second episode of Season 9 and the five hundred and fourth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on June 15, 2019.
Mario has been asked to do the chores around the castle... but he doesn't wannnaaaaaa.
Oh s**t, a rat, there's a motherf**king rat!
Mario was relaxing at the castle, after all the anime-banning, traveling to Anime Island, and having the final battle at Anime Island, but his relaxation was cut short by Princess Peach. Due to Mario and his friends going out to save the world, the castle was messy. Peach demanded Mario to help clean the castle, like everyone else. The plumber initially refused, but after a threat from Peach, he went off, which made Mario start mockingly mimicking her, but was caught.
Mario first entered the Bob-omb Battlefield room where he saw Saiko sweeping the room. Mario said it was boring, causing Saiko to correctly fire back, saying it would be done faster if he helped. He swept just once and then went to sleep, much to her annoyance. Mario then decided to take a vacuum cleaner but accidentally pressed the release button, causing mutiple ghosts (including Shigeru Miyamoto) to be released from it. As Saiko yelled for Mario to help her, he just left the room.
Mario encountered Bob at the basement entrance, who was there because Peach said he had to clean the basement. Bob refused to enter because it had monsters in there. Mario was unconvinced and took Bob in to prove his point. Just then, MIPS ran past both of them, spooking them. Suddenly, Mario saw MIPS and laughed at Bob being scared at it and tried to have it go into a bag. Then, it took out a gun and proceeded to chase after them, scaring them into returning to the door.
As Bob realized the basement was still dirty, Mario had an idea. he saw Luigi at the stair's top and called him down to clean the basement, lying that it was Peach's orders. Luigi fell for it and went in, just to be subequently attacked by MIPS. Bob and Mario then left, calling it a job done.
Meggy was mopping the upper floors of the castle, still getting used to her human body. As Mario came up, Meggy accidentally flung the mop at him, decapitating him. Just as she depressingly said that it was impossible to win the Splatfest if even mopping the floor could give her issues, wishing she was back in her original body, Mario thought it through, not seeing the logic as in her old body, she would probably dive herself into the water, just to come up burning alive. As Meggy kept wanting her old body back, Mario told her that it was her inside that mattered and proceeded to show her Splatfest guns, saying that she should keep training, especially for Desti. Meggy was convinced and started making a mess of the room with orange juice after seeing that she could still use the guns somewhat well. Mario tried to stop her but in the end decided to leave her.
Back outside the Castle, Boopkins was trying to clean the windows when suddenly, Mario popped out from the one he just cleaned just for Mario to spook him by shouting his name out of nowhere. Shocked, he nearly fell off the platform he was working on. As Mario tried helping Boopkins adjust the height of the platform, he messed it up and started shaking the whole thing, Boopkins fell off and had to hang on to the edge, yelling for Mario to save him. Mario tried but because a bucket that Boopkins had from earlier fell onto Mario (and he was too stupid to just remove the bucket normally or follow Boopkins' instruction normally too), Mario sued Wario to fling Boopkins up. That plan also failed, causing Mario to land on the ground and for Boopkins to let go of one arm. As Mario tried to go back up to save him, he was interrupted by SMG4 who took him away, causing Boopkins to fall hard onto the ground offscreen.
Later on, SMG4 showed Mario that all he had to do was to throw away the trash. Mario did it happy because it was very simple, just for SMG4 to tell him to repeat that 1000 times more. Mario was confused as to how there could be so much trash, just for SMG4 to explain that they were mostly dead memes that had only a few days in their lifespan, forcing him to recycle through most of the dead memes.
As Mario entered the pile of bags of trash, he fell asleep. SMG4 ordered Mario to wake up but he refused, causing him to tempt him with lunch. Convinced, Mario started flinging the trash randomly, making an even bigger mess which knocked out the Piranha Plant that Luigi watered earlier and Boopkins, who somehow managed to get back onto the platform from earlier off it once again. SMG4 then had to stop Mario, saying that he would do the trash himself, causing Mario to be happy.
Back in the castle's main lobby, Tari could be seen washing the dishes. Mario found it boring but Tari said it would be fun, just for Mario to have war flashbacks. Tari then suggested that they have it as a game, causing Mario to be excited. Tari would wash the dishes while Mario would dry them. Mario went faster, causing Tari to do the same. Eventually, they went super fast but somehow, Tari got set on fire, freaking her into running into the castle's lake just to put it out, running past and knocking aside Peach, who returned from her shopping.
As Peach was wondering what was Mario doing, he claimed he was cleaning the castle. She entered just to see Bob being chased by MIPS with a gun. Then, Peach noticed SMG4's outdated memes and barely dodged a hammer blow from Saiko who was still engaging with the ghost. The final thing was Peach noticing Meggy making a huge mess with her Splattershot shooting out orange juice. Mario tried to show that the castle was clean, but Peach, knowing the truth, transformed into her demonic form before chasing after Mario as payback for making the castle dirtier.
- Gold Ghost
- Vincent Van Gore
- Blue Twirler
- Piranha Plant
- Shigeru Miyamoto
- Rubber Duck
- Lou Albano
- Mario Head
- Kirby (in Picture)
- Solid Snake (in Picture)
- Desti (Mentioned by Meggy)
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 0:38 - Paper Mario - Goomba Village
- 0:53 - Super Mario RPG - Here's Some Weapons!
- 1:39 - "Inside the Castle - Mario Party 3"
- 3:22 - "Hit & Run - The Simpsons: Hit & Run"
- 4:05 - Splatoon - Lookin' Fresh (Shrimp Kicks)
- 4:29 - Splatoon - Dubble Bath (Bob Dub)
- 4:42 - Super Mario World - Ending Theme
- 5:30 - Splatoon - Splattack! (Jam Session)
- 6:10 - Splatoon - Ink Me Up (Squid Sisters)
- 6:23 - Super Mario World - Map 2 Theme
- 7:44 - Fortune Street - Slot Machine (Mario series version)
- 8:08 - EarthBound - Buy Somethin' Will Ya!
- 8:43 - Wii Shop Channel Theme
- 9:12 - Wii Menu Theme
- 9:15 - MOTHER 3 - Open Sesame Tofu
- Here are the characters' chores:
- Mario: Help his friends do their chores.
- Luigi: Watering the Piranha Plant.
- Saiko: Sweeping the floor in the Bob-omb Battlefield room.
- Bob: Clean the castle basement.
- Meggy: Tries to mop the floor on the 2nd floor of the castle.
- Boopkins: Washing the windows outside of the castle.
- SMG4: Taking out thousands of garbage bags filled with dead memes.
- Tari: Washing the dishes.
- Here are the events Mario got tangled up in. There were mistakes that Mario made in the castle and that caused trouble to his friends:
- Luigi: Not helping Luigi when his head was being bitten by a Piranha Plant, and then having him get attacked by MIPS the armed rabbit inside the basement.
- Saiko: Summoning the ghosts out from the Poltergust 3000 in the Bob-omb Battlefield room.
- Bob: Getting chased by MIPS the armed rabbit.
- Meggy: Causing her to splatter the entire castle with orange juice.
- Boopkins: Making him fall into the castle moat and throwing a bag of garbage at him causing him to be sent flying.
- SMG4: Intentionally throwing thousands of garbage bags filled with dead memes randomly, causing SMG4 to further retrieve them all over the area and throw them all out by himself just because Mario didn't want to help.
- Tari: Constantly screaming either "faster" or "more" at her causing her hands to be set on fire due to friction. Also due to being in such a panic (or possibly because the sink had bleach/soap in it), she has to run out to the lake to put out the fire, despite the sink containing water was right in front of her.
- SMG4: Final Hours: This episode takes place after the previous episode. Meggy is shown struggling to adapt to her new human body. Desti is also mentioned in this blooper.
- SMG4: Mario Saves Anime: Peach maintains her love of anime. She was shown to possess many Japanese-related items such as manga and anime DVDs.
- This is the fourth video to take a simple concept and turn it into chaos, the first two being SMG4: Mario waits for pizza and SMG4: Mario Goes to the Fridge to Get a Glass Of Milk, the third being SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, and the fifth being SMG4: Mario Works at Mcdonalds.
- This is the first video since SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLABORATION! in which Chris Gordman and Swagmaster69696969696 do not appear, but Wario and Toad do appear.
- This episode was aired around the same time as the 28th Anniversary of the climatic eruption of Mt. Pinatubo in the Philippines.
- Element Animation - When Mario tells the rabbit to enter the bag, the song Get In The Bag from Element Animation's Christmas With The Villagers 2 plays.