SMG4: Mario Games Be Like is the twentieth episode of Season 12 and the sixth hundred and ninety-seventh overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
There are past Mario games parodied in this episode, marking the first Ssenmodnar episode in 2022. It was aired on June 4, 2022.
Mario games do be like that
|Mario Bros.||1983||Mario tries to hit the Koopa Troopa from underneath the platform, only for him to hit his head and collapse on the ground.|
|Super Mario Bros.||1985||Bowser complained to one of the Koopa Troopas on the phone about the axe that was left at the end of the bridge. A Koopa admitted that it was cool, and Bowser conceded, but by the time he had finished his call, Mario was near the axe, about to cut the bridge off.|
|Super Mario Bros. 2||1988||Mario kept throwing turnips at a Shy Guy who was already killed.|
|Super Mario Bros. 3||1988||Toadette becomes horrified by the sight of Tanooki Mario.|
|Super Mario Land||1989||Mario was bored at the grayscale environment of the game due to the Game Boy's inability to display color.|
|Super Mario World||1990||Mario and Yoshi were jumping in the air, until Mario leapt off Yoshi to reach the platform, leaving Yoshi to fall to his death towards a cliff.|
|Mario Teaches Typing||1991||SMG4 attempted to beat a level, where he failed. When Mario Head suggests that he should try again, SMG4 rages and breaks his computer.|
|Mario Paint||1992||In a parody of Bob Ross, Mario teaches the audience on how to paint a house, by painting a crude house with black and pink and later expanding it into a complex painting.|
|Super Mario Kart||1992||On a road leading out from Mushroom City, Mario was pulled over by the RMKP when they asked him if he had a driving license. Mario, not wanting to be sent to prison, speeds off, causing them to chase him.|
|Mario is Missing||1993||Frankie gets bored and confused with all of the newspaper articles showing up during his gameplay.|
|Mario's Time Machine||1993||Mario gets confused when he time-traveled to ancient China.|
|Mario's Early Years: Preschool Fun||1994||Mario teaches to the kids about the possibility of multiverses, with chances of having no universes where they get "no b*tches".|
|Hotel Mario||1994||In a parody scene of Avengers: Endgame, the CD-i counterparts of Mario and Luigi walked with the Avengers to face 2014 Thanos from.|
|Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars||1996||When Mario encountered a Goomba, he stomped on him. Obviously, being an RPG, he was supposed to take turns, but he ignores the rules anyway and continues to stomp on the Goomba.|
|Super Mario 64||1996||A woman commented on her blog post that she hated the game because it appealed to male gamers, which the next scene shows men reacting to a speedrun of the game.|
|Mario Party||1998||When Wario was about to shoot Toad to rob him, Toad desperately tried to escape, but the numbers he rolled the dice with was too less that he moved a few spaces, and was shot when Wario lost his patience.|
|Super Smash Bros.||1999||Mario was disintegrated by Samus' arm cannon when he tries to greets her.|
|Mario Golf||1999||Mario, Luigi and Wario were surprised and bewildered at the appearance of Sniper.|
|Paper Mario||2001||Paper Mario was about to go on an adventure, but the rain severely dampened his paper body.|
|Dr. Mario||1990||Dr. Mario came in to give a Monty Mole's pills, but when his patient told him he has lung cancer, he still asked whether or not he has the fever or chills.|
|Luigi's Mansion||2001||Luigi, playing the game, was scared and got a heart attack when he encountered Bogmire.|
|Super Smash Bros. Melee||2001||Mario stupidly moves around on the floor while Fox and Falco were fighting with their reflectors.|
|Super Mario Sunshine||2002||Mario, with FLUDD, continuously sprayed at Peach.|
|Mario Kart: Double Dash!!||2003||When Shigeru Miyamoto was discussing ideas for a new fun and exciting Mario Kart game, one businessman suggested having two characters on one kart. Mario was covering Luigi's eyes, making him unable to look on the road and as a result crashed on a hillside. Miyamoto praised the businessman's idea.|
|Mario Pinball Land||2004||Mario was painfully crushed by a machine that turned him into a pinball.|
|Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix||2005||When Frankie thought the game copied Friday Night Funkin', Mario emerged from his computer screen to slap him.|
|Mario Superstar Baseball||2005||When Peach invited Mario for baseball, Mario used the baseball bat given to him to swing her away.|
|Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time||2005||Mario and Luigi jumped back in time via a portal in the castle room, where they landed in a room where their past selves were. When Mario crash landed on their past selves, due to a time paradox, it also erased them out of existence.|
|Super Princess Peach||2005||Peach was about to save Mario, Luigi and Toad when she fell on some spikes.|
|New Super Mario Bros. Wii||2009||During Peach's birthday, Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings kidnapped Peach with the cake they were hiding, Mario gave chase to get Peach and the birthday cake.|
|Super Smash Bros. Brawl||2008||Luigi and Captain Falcon hoped for Mario to come and defeat Tabuu and his army, however Mario was busy playing an arcade game.|
|Super Mario Galaxy||2007||Due to an absence of oxygen, Mario's corpse floats in space.|
|Mario Strikers Charged||2007||Mario crash landed head-first on the football pitch when he jumped from the spaceship to follow Bowser.|
|Mario & Luigi: Dream Team||2013||Mario went inside Luigi's dream, where he was horrified to see Luigi with Bayonetta's legs.|
|Super Mario Galaxy 2||2010||Same with its predecessor, only this time Mario's corpse was joined with Yoshi's.|
|Mario Kart 8||2014||Mario happily played around with the game's anti-gravity features, much to the annoyance of Bob and to the confusion of Meggy and Tari who were watching him.|
|Super Mario Maker||2015||Swag showed off his Super Mario Maker level with a genital-shaped sculpture made of ? blocks.|
|Super Mario 3D World||2013||Mario, annoyed by the appearance of Cat Toad in the game, strapped the game on a rocket to send it flying.|
|Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey||2019||Bowser had stomach discomfort, which is revealed to be Mario and Luigi dancing around inside it.|
|Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games||2016||When Mario searched for where Rio de Janeiro is, he was shocked that it is located in Brazil. Later, a Brazilian showed up to take Mario to Brazil, much against his will.|
|Nintendo Labo||2017||Mario, sitting on cardboard, complained about the Labo's price of $70.|
|Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle||2017||Mario was simping towards Rabbid Peach on the computer, and when Luigi walked in, Mario quickly threw the computer aside.|
|Super Smash Bros. Ultimate||2018||Peter Parker (Sam Raimi's Spider-Man counterpart played by Tobey Maguire) was apparently a player character in the game. Mario, who objected, fought him, but Parker defeated him by pulling his head with so much strength that he decapitated him.|
- Koopa Troopa
- Shy Guy
- Mario Head
- The Police (GMod)
- Baby Luigi
- Baby Yoshi
- Baby Peach
- Baby Daisy
- Baby Monkey
- Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Thor Odinson
- Steve Rogers/Captain America
- Princess Daisy
- Amy Rose
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Samus Aran
- Monty Mole
- Fox McCloud
- Falco Lombardi
- Shigeru Miyamoto
- Nintendo businessmen
- Baby Mario
- Bowser Jr.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Captain Falcon
- Bob Bobowski
- Meggy Spletzer
- Miles "Tails" Prower
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Rouge the Bat
- Dr. Eggman
- Rabbid Peach
- Revelations Arc: The accessories Mario wears in the preschool segment are the same accessories SMG1 and SMG2 wore when teaching at Omnia Academy.
- SMG4: Deleted: In the Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time segment, Mario and Luigi disintegrate in the same way that SMG4's Gang does in this video after SMG3 and the Anti-Cast altered their past.
- Mario Does Things (Mario Plays): SMG4 playing a game is similar to the template of that series and the room themselves.
- SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL: During the Mario Teaches Typing segment, SMG4 becomes the angry person shown in segment 49 of this video after he fails.
- SMG4: Marioception: Mario enter Luigi's dream again.
- Yoshi falls into the gorge.
- Toad got shot by Wario during Mario Party section.
- Luigi was scared to death during Luigi's Mansion section.
- Mario and Luigi crush their younger selves to death, resulting in their older selves to die as well due to no longer existing.
- Peach fell to some spikes when tried to rescue Mario, Luigi & Toad in Super Princess Peach section.
- Mario is floating in space due to oxygen deprivation in the Super Mario Galaxy sections. Same happened to Yoshi in Super Mario Galaxy 2.
- Mario's head is torn off by Peter Parker in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate section.
- Toadette did not appear in Super Mario Bros. 3 as she wasn't introduced until Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
- Mario Head did not appeared in Mario Teaches Typing, he only appeared in Mario Teaches Typing 2
- The word "Oh sh**" was uncensored by Bowser.
- The genital-shaped sculpture built by Swag appears during Super Mario Maker segment.
- This is the second video to not have Mario's "That's-a so nice" in the intro, first being SMG4: The Final Piece.
- The opening intro had a different sound used, which later continued to the episode itself.
- In the Super Mario World section, Yoshi falls into the gorge from the "Kirby Falls" meme.
- The game that is shown on Mario Superstar Baseball section is Super Smash Bros. Melee.
- The Mario Pinball Land segment was actually a submission by AzUrArInG for an upcoming Mario Reacts to Nintendo Memes vid, though ended up being used here albeit edited.
- The Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time section shows The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario.
- This makes first appearance of:
- Wario since Mario Plays Roblox.
- Waluigi, Sonic, Dr. Mario, Frankie and Shigeru Miyamoto since Mario Reacts To Nintendo Memes 5.
- Swag and Donkey Kong since SMG4: Mario Goes To The Zoo.
- Bowser Jr. since SMG4 Movie: REVELATIONS.
- Thanos and Fox McCloud since SMG4: Mario's Bed and Breakfast and in Season 12.
- Pikachu since Mario Reacts To CURSED Nintendo Commercials and in Season 12.
- Rosalina and Diddy since Mario Plays: Smash Or Pass. (debatable)
- Toadette since SMG4: THE 5,000,000 SUB SPECIAL and in Season 12.
- Baby Luigi since SMG4: Mario Babies and in Season 12.
- Baby Yoshi and Baby Daisy since SMG4: Mario Preschool and in Season 12, over 3 years prior.
- Daisy since SMG4: If Mario Was In... Disney (proper appearance, debatable).
- Sniper and The Police since Mario Tries Life Hacks.
- Paper Mario since SMG4: Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo and in Season 12, over 1 year prior.
- Koopalings since SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special and in Season 12, over 1 year prior.
- Falco Lombardi since SMG4: Mario Goes To College and in Season 12.
- Tari since SMG4: Mario Goes To The Zoo, and also marking her return after a complete absence for a month.
- Spider-Man since SMG4: If Mario Was Spiderman and in Season 12.
- Birdo, Amy Rose, Samus, Tails and Knuckles since SMG4: If Mario Was In... Sonic Movie 2
- Rouge the Bat since SMG4: Mario Babies and in Season 12. (debatable)
- Rabbid Peach since SMG4: Stupid Mario Rabbids and in Season 12, over 4 years prior.
- Nintendo LABO is the only non-Mario game.
- The Ssenmodnar series returns in this episode.
- Despite not voicing SMG4 or Shroomy (mainly because of the latter's major disappearance in the series), Luke frequently voices characters throughout the episode, mainly Miyamoto, one of the businessmen, Frankie (marking the first ever time in the series where he is given proper voice acting by one of the crew members of SMG4) and a Goomba (both of which involve SMG4 doing his Shroomy voice).
- This is the first episode since SMG4: Mario and the Anime Challenge where Mario is able to throw fireballs without the aid of a Fire Flower.
- Donkey Kong and Super Mario Odyssey are the only games to not have a parody segment.
- Spider-Man: Spider-Man's inclusion in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is a reference from this superhero film directed by Sam Raimi.
- Friday Night Funkin: Frankie mentions about it, since that game has similar mechanics only being pressed on keys, than the footstep arrows on floor.