SMG4: Mario Gets【Ｗｏｋｅ】 is the twenty-fifth episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and seventy-ninth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
Mario Gets Control of ultimate power...
At YouTube HQ, Susan Wojcicki, even though she was sleeping, was watching videos from her meme playlist. Then, due to the autoplay function, she was abruptly awoken by a loud "Coconut Mall" music, where she accidentally drops her YouTube Remote.
Meanwhile at Peach's Castle, Mario and Luigi were fishing when Luigi caught an eel (much to Mario's jealousy) which proceeded to bite his pingas. Then, the remote fell and reversed the action. Luigi was relieved it was over while Mario was confused how it could have happened. Turning around, he saw the remote and started by pressing the fast forward option. Soon enough, the eel went back to biting his pingas. Luigi was horrified over what Mario did to him and begged him to stop, although that fell on deaf ears. Proceeding to torture him, Mario enjoyed what was happening with the other functions. Liking the power had processed, Mario took the remote to try on other people, leaving Luigi to his fate.
In the castle, Peach Toadstool was following a makeup tutorial video when Mario came across her to insult her. Angry, she reprimanded him just for Mario to change her language. He laughed at her before muting her.
Going around the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario tried the remote on random people. First on Bowser and Bowser Jr. with the speed up and the normal speed function, the reverse function to de-age Toad to a baby before kicking him away (Much to JubJub Boopkins' sadness because he wasn't getting kicked), made the content of Sr Pelo's video SMG4 was watching to SMG4 (who was aware of what the remote could do and futilely dissuaded Mario from using the remote) to scare him for his own amusement, pressed a button which had a Robloxian's head on it before seeing Axol get taken away by Oof Button to the Internet Graveyard (although Mario said it wasn't bad), caused a billboard playing a video of the yellow dancing triangle to blow up due to being too fast, made Meggy Spletzer speak English (voiced by Lizzie Freeman) and then Japanese (much to her horror), made Peach (somehow being able to speak English again) low resolution when she warned him to stop whatever he was doing or he would be in really big trouble, and messed with Toadsworth's proposal to his girlfriend by pausing both of them and replacing the girlfriend with Bob Bobowski before resuming Toadsworth. Bob thought he was gay before stealing the ring and running away, much to Toadsworth's chagrin as he went after Bob just to get run over by Ronald McDonald's car. Mario proceeded to torture him by rewinding and replaying the scene a few times.
Mario had a lot of fun controlling the world before accidentally breaking the remote. He thought it was broken and threw the remote on the ground, just for it to go crazy and freeze the world. Mario realized what happened and started panicking. He tried to press the resume button on the remote to no avail, tried crossing the road but didn't due to the green man signal never coming and then fleeing home to watch the iDubbbz live broadcast to realize it was also frozen. As Mario screamed due to being doomed, he realized that being the only person to be unaffected by the time freeze, he was basically a god and could do whatever he wanted.
A montage of Mario having fun is then shown but then he became bored due to being unable to share the situation. In anger, he threw the remote down. Fortunately, it caused the remote to finally resume time. However, Susan realized someone was messing with her remote due to being affected by it. She then proceeded to break a hole through time and jumped into it.
Meanwhile, due to the remote, Mario was sent back in time before ending up in 1985 in Super Mario Bros. Mario then saw his retro self and said hi to him, who in turn responded with an unintelligible cry (which Mario found intelligent). Just then, a Lakitu cloud flew towards Mario, revealing the rider to be Susan herself. Mario said hi to her but Susan, feeling righteous anger, tried killing him by firing off a Bullet Bill. Horrified, Mario took his retro past self and threw him at said bullet, killing him as a result. Mario quickly used the remote to send himself back in time.
Now inside a Game & Watch console, Mario said hi to Mr. Game & Watch. Just then, Susan (who took on an Octopus body) appeared. Mario wanted Mr. Game & Watch to save him. It appeared he did by taking out a key and going Super Saiyan. However, it was for him to actually get into a car and drive away, leaving Mario to his fate (with Susan right behind him). Mario then went back in time.
Now inside a Pacman arcade game, Mario was pleased to know Susan wasn't around when he saw the ghosts running away. Just then, Susan appeared wearing Pacman. Mario knew he had to run, which he did, throwing Clyde at her to slow her down (which did nothing). As she got closer, Mario went back in time, pressing the rewind button many times to go super far in the past.
Waking up, he found he was alone at first at the start of the universe. However, it turned out he met with Dr. Kawashima, the creator of the universe, who assured he wasn't Susan. Susan then emerged from a portal. Seeing Dr. Kawashima and knowing him, challenged him for Mario. Dr. Kawashima agreed and started a game of Pong, using Mario as the ball. After some intense matches, Dr. Kawashima was the winner. Susan was forced to leave Mario alone and soon left to return back to 2020 although not before taking back her remote.
The episode ends with Dr. Kawashima proceeding to return Mario back to 2020 and undo all the damages he did, having a friendly talk with Mario along the way to a white portal.
- Peach Toadstool
- Bowser Jr.
- Meggy Spletzer
- Bob Bobowski
- 8-bit Mario
- Mr. Game & Watch
- JubJub Boopkins
- Sr Pelo
- Oof Button
- Monty Mole
- Dark Magician Girl
- Ronald McDonald
- Niko Bellic
- Left Shark
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Kermit The Frog
- Coco Bandicoot
- Saiko Bichitaru
- Dr. Kleiner
- Fishy Boopkins
- Bowser Jr. gost blasted out of swing by Bowser when Mario uses YouTube Remote to speed them.
- Toadsworth got ran over by Ronald McDonald's car.
- Mario tosses Fishy Boopkins out of the window.
- 8-Bit Mario got killed by Susan's Bullet Bill.
- R64: Stupid Mario Maker: The way Mario makes fun with the Youtube Remote is similar to Wario makes fun with Super Mario Maker.
- SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children: Bowser is shown having fun with Bowser Jr., although when he accidentally pushed him super far off courtesy of Mario, Bowser declared he had the other Koopalings.
- This video is similar to that of Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Time Freeze, where Mario freezes time and at first takes advantage of the situation, but soon realizes that it's lonely being the only one who's unaffected by time being frozen and goes out to unfreeze it. That being said, in theory, this could be a retcon and/or an indirect sequel to said video. (Side note: Mario does think of going to/onto YouTube while attempting to unfreeze time, but instead decides to go see Yoshi, who was at his spot on the roof of Peach's Castle)
- This blooper marks the first appearance of:
- Bowser, Bowser Jr., Fishy Boopkins, JubJub Boopkins and Shroomy since SMG4: The Demon Among Us.
- Jeeves and Peach Toadstool since SMG4: Mario VS Siren Head.
- Axol since SMG4: War On Beeg SMG4.
- Susan Wojcicki since SMG4: Mario Is Cancelled.
- SpongeBob SquarePants since SMG4: Mario's Magical TV, not counting his appearance in the flashback in SMG4: The Demon Among Us.
- This marks the fourth time Meggy has spoken English, twice in both SMG4: War of the Fat Italians 2017 and SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018, and the third in SMG4: Mario University.
- This is Toad's first speaking role since SMG4: Mario Runs Out Of Toilet Paper.
- Ironically, Waluigi would get and use the remote to get him to Smash.
- Click: This blooper is parody of this film.
- Futurama: Mario freezes time just like in the finale of the show where Fry accidentally freezes time too.
- The Garfield Show: This blooper is similar to the episode Time Master where Garfield uses a stopwatch to stop time and abuses it to freeze time for good.
- Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith: Mario used the Darth Vader's "Nooooo!" sound effect when he realizes the iDubbbz live broadcast was frozen.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: This bloopers is similar to the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV where SpongeBob plays with Mermaid Man's Utility Belt to cause ruckus around Bikini Bottom, similarly to Mario playing with the Youtube Remote. Also when Mario turns toad into a baby is similar to Plankton turning everyone into baby in the episode "Goo Goo Gas".
- When Peach is yelling at Mario before getting pixelated, her name was mistakenly wrote as "Mario".