|"President Toad has ordered to replace the castle with a grand casino with "dancing old people???" is what he said"
This article is under construction. You can help SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki by expanding it.
SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In The Door is the first episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and fifty-second overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the first video of the 2020s decade. It was aired on January 18, 2020.
this video was a mistake.
Also we're back from our break with weekly SMG4 vids! :D
Following a new and improved intro, the video starts with Mario entering his house with him being near the door. Suddenly, it closed on him, trapping his crotch painfully. He tried to open the door but it was jammed so he tried to look for an answer in a nearby drawer to free himself. He tried a blockbuster ticket and a hammer to no effect. He also found a knife but decided against it since it would involve cutting off his pingas. As Mario tried to free himself, a Koopa Troopa was nearby when he was alerted by the sounds of Mario. Unaware of what was happening, the Koopa angrily told Mario to stop with the noise before kicking the door, causing the plumber further pain.
Now needing help, Mario called Luigi to help free him from his situation. Luigi then brought in Bob, SMG4, and Shroomy. SMG4 then took out a crowbar and tried to lever the door to no avail. Then everyone held onto Mario and tried to pull him but that failed too. Bob then tried to yank Mario out but he refused due to seeing Bob's knife-like hands and knowing where they were used to free him. Shroomy then called his friends over, which is revealed to be the military, more specifically Swagmaster69696969696 and Chris much to the gang's initial panic (except for Shroomy). As Mario was indicating he did not want his pingas to be blown off, Swagmaster came out of his tank saying that otherwise, there would be no solution.
As SMG4 was right to be confused over the guards' career, Chris explained how for 2020 they decided to change jobs and started by joining the military. As Swagmaster was about to fire off the turret, Chris stopped him due to an alien invasion (with Bob even calling out SMG4 for just randomly including them, which SMG4 danced off like he planned it). As the aliens fired off their laser weapons, Swagmaster laughed at them due to it doing no damage. The aliens then realized their mistake and pressed the death button which did massive damage to the tanks, to the point of turning them in KFC much to Colonel Sanders's approval. As the battle went on, everyone except for Mario (because he was still stuck to the door) fled for their lives. As Mario complained, they all shrugged at him and danced away.
Just then, the laser hit Mario's house, obliterating it. As Mario opened his eyes, he saw he was still alive. More importantly, his house was now in ruins. He started celebrating just to realize his pingas was still stuck to the door because the laser missed it.
Back to Swagmaster and Chris, as they witnessed their comrades getting defeated, Swagmaster activated the tank's defense mode (with a Yu-i-goh card to boot). It worked and soon, the aliens retreated (though Chris vomited because of the intense spinning he went through). Just as Mario was writing his own last words on a piece of contrete, the two guards appeared near him, with Swagmaster complaining how he missed. Just as he laughed at his demise, an alien ship returned to kidnap Mario, much to Swagmaster's joy as he photographed the moment.
Now inside the ship, Mario wondered what was going on just for the aliens to scan him. Turned out they were weaponizing Mario's situation. Back to the guards again, Swagmaster drove the tank's turret into a pile of rocks, pretending it was his pingas. Just then, Mario fell out of the UFO and landed next to them, saying that the aliens scanned his pingas. Just then, the aliens returned with their new weapon and fired it at the guards, causing distress to them as their pingases were now stuck too.
As the non-combatants looked out from a nearby tree, SMG4 stepped out of the tree they were hiding in, just for the door to land on his pingas, causing him great pain. After a few more pingas-door incidents, Luigi noticed that the military was retreating. Just as Mario pleaded for the military to come back, a UFO approached him. Naturally scared, the aliens suddenly thanked him and helped removed the door before returning back to space. Now free from the door thanks to the aliens, Mario proceeded to put a huge chunk of ice on his pingas and went off into the sunset, accompanied by Bob and Shroomy.
As SMG4 and Luigi stayed behind wondering why the aliens didn't simply take over the Mushroom Kingdom despite easily defeating the military with their pingas-capturing doors, a flashback to one day ago revealed the truth: Swagmaster kicked two aliens, who were relaxing and minding their own business, off a pier and into the ocean before running off, asking Chris if he saw what he did.
- Koopa Troopa
- Colonel Sanders
- Heavy Weapons Guy
- Dr. Eggman
- Solid Snake
- SMG4: Mario Works at McDonalds: Swagmaster recalls that he would want to go back being an employee rather than be in the military.
- 3:43, 4:01 - Team Fortress 2 Soundtrack | ROBOTS!
- 3:48 - Spider-Man 2: The Game Pizza Theme
- 4:56 - Slide - Super Mario 64
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- This is the fifth video in the series to take a basic concept which then turns into chaos, like SMG4: Mario waits for pizza, SMG4: Mario Goes to the Fridge to Get a Glass Of Milk, SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island and SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti.
- This is also the second video of this type to be a season premiere, after SMG4: Mario Goes to the Fridge to Get a Glass Of Milk.
- The word "Pingas" is used to censor the word "penis", with the word itself coming from Doctor Robotnik, saying "Snooping as usual". However, in one scene, "penis" is shown uncensored.
- Coincidentally, at one point in the video, Robotnik himself appears in a tank.
- This episode marks the first time the new intro and outro was used.
- Bob and SMG4 break the Fourth Wall by having former ask the latter about the sudden inclusion of the Aliens in the story, which the latter suddenly shrugged and quickly moved away.
- The ending of this episode is similar to the one used in SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018), as the plot involves someone being a jerk to the antagonist of the video (Bob kicking a bowl of Tubby Custard, the Teletubbies' food for the Halloween video, and Swagmaster69696969696 pushing the aliens for this video.), and the victim punishing them (The Teletubbies tried to kill Bob during the purge, and the aliens fought the Mushroom Kingdom military, knowing Swag worked with them.)
- Coincidentally, Bob and Swagmaster's personalities are extremely similar.
- This is the first video since SMG4: The Weegee Uprising in where Meggy Spletzer and Bowser are not present.
- It is unknown why the aliens' door weapons worked on Po, as Po is a female, and would therefore not have a pingas. However, either this could be an oversight, or just the fact that it is an SMG4 video which usually treats Po as a male character.