sci-fi violence and scary images}}
SMG4: Mario Raids Area 51 is the twenty-eigth episode of Season 9 and the five hundred and thirteenth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on July 27, 2019.
Mario makes a new friend and he's taken to Area 51... Nothing else to do but Naruto run in and raid it I guess.
The video starts with Mario, Luigi, Meggy Spletzer, SMG4, and Saiko on a local beach when a UFO crashed-landed nearby. Mario goes off to inspect it out of curiosity, however when an alien stepped out of it Mario automatically proclaimed him his "best friend", dubbing him Greg. However, the Mushroom Kingdom army quickly arrived and abducted Greg, but a general accidentally revealed the location where they were taking the alien to: Area 51. Attempting to cover it up, the general ordered that Mario had his memory erased, however, when Mario started to annoy the soldiers they instead knocked him unconscious.
When Mario woke up, he went off to Area 51 to rescue his alien buddy.
Later, Mario arrived at Area 64, mistaking it as Area 51. One of the Squirrel Soldiers were nice enough to give directions to Mario, which Area 51 was surprisingly next to Area 64. His first attempt is to beg one of the guards to release Greg, which failed horribly. His second attempt is to climb the walls of Area 51, which it backfired horribly, due to one of the guards (who looks like Thomas the Dank Engine from SMG4: Mario's Train Trip) shooting him on fire. His third attempt is to fly to Area 51, which failed horribly due to the guards shooting the flying plumber. His last attempt is to dig around the dirt, which he meets SMG3, who asked Mario to get his own tunnel to Area 51 before kicking him out.
Just as Mario was out of ideas, the "Boy Scouts" Bus appeared, introducing Shroomy, and his boy scouts. Mario got the idea to pretend to be part of the group. He disposed of a Monty Mole called Jimmy and took his place, playing off as just being bigger from before. As the group toured Area 51, Mario wondered where Greg was. The moment the group was occupied with the gift shop, Mario went off trying to find Greg. Going through the area, he did manage to find Greg but a guard spotted him. Mario claimed he was the cleaner, causing the guard to ask him to clean sector 2. Mario, being dumb, gave away the truth by claiming he was not going to clean that sector. Naturally, a whole squad surrounded him and tried to arrest him.
As Mario evaded the soldiers, he resorted to releasing all the aliens with his "hacking" skill. It worked but now Mario also had to deal with the freed aliens. Grid Xenomorph tries to attack Mario and Greg. Fortunately, Mario shoots it with gun. Grabbing Greg, he ran away as quick as he could. Now back at the gift shop, Mario asked Shroomy (who somehow did not recognize him earlier) to help repel the guards and aliens. Shroomy agreed, saying that he and the two other scouts were trained in extreme warfare. As Shroomy prepared a nuke to wipe out Area 51, he told the two scouts and Mario to delay the enemies. It worked and the group barely escaped, with the two scouts now burning. Mario then celebrated with Greg, who finally showed an expression of joy.
- Garfield (Under the name of Goose)
- Xenomorph (Grid)
- Saiko Bichitaru
- Meggy Spletzer
- Koopa Troopa
- Squirrel Soldiers
- Master Hand
- Monty Mole
- Alien Princess
- King Kaliente
- Peter Griffin
- Patrick Star
- Agent Smith
- Tom Nook
- Mr. Burns
- Toad Gnomes
- Dame Tu Cosita
- Jar Jar Binks
- One of Area 51 soldiers got killed by Metroid that drained his life energy.
- One of Area 51 soldiers got killed by Grid Xenomorph.
- Grid Xenomorph got shot by Mario.
- SMG4: AREA 64: Mario would return to the general area of where Area 64 is.
- SMG4: Mario The Boy Scout: Shroomy's scout troops return.
- The Mario Channel: MARIOBUSTERS and SMG4: Mario's Train Trip: Thomas the Weed / Dank Engine returns in this blooper.
- SMG4: The Day SMG4 Posted Cringe: This episode explains why SMG3 was at Area 51: to steal all the Youtubers' password and blackmail them (or for SMG4's case, ruin his reputation.)
- SMG4: Mario vs IT 🤡: Greg is mentioned in this blooper, having changed Mario's WIFI password, forcing Mario to save Luigi from It so he can find out the password.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 4:50 - Wii Shop Channel
- 9:42 - Super Mario World - Game Over (BKNAPP Remix)
- This blooper is based on the "Storm Area 51" event/meme.
- This is the fourth 2019 episode where the usual credits music doesn't play, after SMG4: The Splatfest Incident, SMG4: World War Mario, and SMG4: Final Hours. However, the music is a little more upbeat than the aforementioned episodes. The music used might be "lofi hiphop".
- This is also the first 2019 episode outside of The Anime Arc where the usual credits music doesn't play, followed by SMG4 Christmas 2019: Mario Alone, and the first 2019 episode to also have an entirely different outro screen, having a picture of Mario and Greg sitting next to each other with a beach sunset.
- The 'gun' sign used in the blooper is taken straight from the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC presentation for Joker, who uses a gun for his neutral special attack.
- This is Shroomy's first appearance since SMG4: Final Hours and his first speaking appearance in the flesh since SMG4: Mario's Lemonade Stand.
- Captain Marvel - Garfield being called 'Goose' is a reference to Carol Danvers' (aka Captain Marvel's) cat of the same name, which is actually a ravenous alien.
- The Simpsons - Mr. Burns at Area 51 is a reference to The Springfield Files, where Homer thought he was an alien.
- Alien vs. Predator: Grid Xenomorph tries to attack Mario but Mario uses a gun to kill it.