satanic imagery and character death}}
SMG4: Mario Runs Out Of Toilet Paper is the tenth episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and sixty-fourth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on March 21, 2020.
Mario just wants to use the toilet :(
Mario has run out of toilet paper at this house. Desperate, he goes to a nearby 7-Eleven store to buy more, only to learn they were all sold out. Since he really needs to poop, Mario goes to Mushroom City and finds the Central District in shambles, as several citizens (including SMG4) are panic-buying toilet paper in a disastrous manner due to sudden shortages, and Fishy Boopkins does nothing but hold up a sign and yell "The end is near!" over and over. With all of the toilet paper stores sold out, Mario buys a pack from Bob Bobowski (though he ended up trading Luigi for it as the cheapest pack cost 50,000 coins).
With no way to get home due to the ongoing destruction, Mario narrowly avoids obstacles (even using an old man as a shield) and eventually steals a car. The car, however, gets its engine damaged after a brief stunt. Mario then finds Toad (who is begging for help), and remembering his experiences with kart races, uses Toad to fix the engine and boost up the car. However, he ends up crashing it, resulting in the toilet paper he bought being destroyed except for one roll. He then finds that Papa John (the mascot of the Papa John food franchise) of all people the one behind the chaos and the toilet paper shortage. John states that he wants to cleanse the world of its sins (AKA murder the entire population) for no good reason, just for the hell of it (despite Mario stating that he could have a reason, such as race, religion, or even someone annoying him). John then summons four other food franchise mascots (Wendy from Wendy's, Ronald McDonald from McDonald's, Burger King from Burger King, and Colonel Sanders from KFC), and orders them to attack Mario, even destroying the toilet paper roll he was carrying, but thanks to stealing Sanders' KFC hammer, the plumber manages to kill the mascots (even insulting Ronald by saying "No Happy Meals for you" to sterilize him via a kick in the groin as well).
Angered, John teleports Mario to Pizza Hell. John then reveals himself to be none other than Satan of all people and tries to kill Mario by choking him to death. However, the portal that Satan used to teleport to Hell is still open, allowing the rest of the gang to throw toilet paper at him. The paper turns out to be his weakness (it removes John's stains, his power source), and the gang takes advantage of it to throw more paper at him, killing him and ending the apocalypse and toilet paper shortage. Happy, Mario escapes from Pizza Hell and takes several toilet paper rolls from Luigi to finally poop. Unfortunately, the intensity resulted in Earth exploding.
- Fishy Boopkins
- Bob Bobowski
- Ronald McDonald
- Colonel Sanders
- Heavy Weapons Guy (as Burger King)
- Old Man Hobo
- Hank Hill
- Monty Mole
- Bullet Bill
- Peach Toadstool
- Donkey Kong
- Old Man Walker
- Crash Bandicoot
- Papa John got killed by toilet paper.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 9:56- Ronald McDonald Insanity (which is the remixed version of the touhou project theme "UN Owen Was Her")
- 11:56- Persona 5 - Last Surprise
- 12:47- Super Mario 64 - Slider
- This is the eighth blooper to make chaos out of a mundane task, after SMG4: Mario waits for pizza, SMG4: Mario Goes to the Fridge to Get a Glass Of Milk, SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti, SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In The Door, SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children, and SMG4: Mario Commits Tax Fraud.
- This video marks Toad's first speaking role in Season 10.
- This is the first appearance of:
- This video reveals Hal Monitor's weakness is water, as it would cause his monitor head to short-circuit.
- It also reveals that he had a father who had passed away.
- Mario's poop resulting in the world exploding could lead to a connection from SMG4: Mario Commits Tax Fraud where he broke the toilet from pooping.
- COVID-19 pandemic: This blooper is based on the mass panic-buying of toilet paper, hand sanitizer, food, and other supplies during the ongoing pandemic, though in the episode, it was because of the apocalypse instead of SARS-CoV-2 itself:
- However, the apocalypse itself is based on memes about cataclysmic events happening in April 2020, due to the negative events that happened in the first three months of 2020, including the pandemic.
- It is possible that Papa John and the four horsemen represent SARS-CoV-2 themselves in the episode, in which they unleashed an apocalypse devastating the people, much like how SARS-CoV-2 fatally kills people.
- The inclusion of Papa John is a reference to Italy, the country which currently has the highest deaths from SARS-CoV-2, higher than China, the country where the virus first broke out. Currently, the record belongs to the United States.
- The Wizard of Oz: When Papa John (or Satan) is hit with toilet paper near the end of the video, he references the Wicked Witch of the West's line "I'm melting!" after getting splashed by water in the 1939 film The Wizard of Oz.