SMG4: Mario Scratches His Ass is the thirty-third episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and eighty-eighth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
After a long arc & saving the universe, Mario goes home to enjoy himself.
Mario has returned to Peach's Castle, following the previous battle. He decided that it is best to celebrate his victory by scratching his buttocks. However, this proved to be too hard for him, as the itch would not go away. Luigi tried to help him as well, which still fails, much to the fright of Toad. As all conventional methods failed (although Luigi recommended him cream earlier), Mario decided to go to Francisco Fajardo for some help.
In a town in Francisco Fajardo, Mario stumbled across an ancient temple, seeing the apprentices, including Bob, mastering the art of scratching their buttocks. He meets a Mongolian-dressed Heavy, known as Ancient Boi, and under his mentorship, Mario and Bob went on their journey for a comfortable buttock-scratching.
After rigorous trials, it is decided that it is time for their final test, which had to be climbing Mount Doom for a reason. After some time climbing, Ancient Boi appeared in front of them and stated the reason for climbing Mount Doom is that for an ancient iron furnace that lies within the caldera of the volcano that can provide their buttock-scratching. Without hesitation, Mario, Bob, and a confused Ancient Boi rode on an Uber to get to the caldera, despite it taking 14 days to get there as said by the latter. During the climb, a rift grows between Mario and Bob.
Once at the caldera, the three found the furnace, however, it can only grant them the scratcher if one of two apprentices can be worthy of it, leading to a fight that ended in Bob defeating Mario. It was later revealed that the furnace can make the scratcher with a sacrifice, being Mario as he was defeated. As Ancient Boi orders Bob to kill Mario, Bob, with a change of heart, decided to throw Ancient Boi into the lava, sparing Mario. However, as Mount Doom begins to erupt, Mario and Bob slide down the mountain, setting their buttocks on fire, giving them a comfortable scratch for them. The two celebrated their victories but however were burned by the coming lava from Mount Doom.
- Magical Gnome
- Monty Mole
- Feathers McGraw
- John Cena
- Shy Gal
- Pink Guy
- Hugh Neutron
- Beta Luigi
- Hank Hill
- Pope Francis
- Koopa Troopa
- Big the Cat
- Crash Bandicoot
- Captain Toad
Opening advertisement only
- Luigi got killed by the blast caused by Mario.
- Captain Toad falls into the bottom of Mount Doom.
- Steve disintergrates into nothing but an axe after being thrown at a rock.
- Ancient Boi got burned by lava after Bob throws him into the lava.
- Mario and Bob got burned by lava.
- The YouTube Arc: Mario states that he had just saved the universe from Snitch Productions at the beginning of the blooper. Later on, Swagmaster broke the fourth wall by saying that he was mad at Luke Lerdwichagul for not including him in the arc.
- SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020: A continuation from the previous episode.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 1:30 - Let's Try; Super Mario RPG
- 1:54 - Unconfirmed
- 1:59 - Fight Against an Armed Boss; Super Mario RPG
- 2:12 - Sad Song; Super Mario RPG
- 2:16 - Adventure Awaits! ; Mario Party 7
- 2:32 - March Ahead; Paper Mario 64
- 2:34 - Mt. Rugged Theme; Paper Mario 64
- 3:03 - Hotel Goomba; Mario Party 5
- 3:30 - Donut Plains - Super Mario World
- 3:52 - Dry Dry Outpost; Paper Mario 64
- 4:44 - Climb the Peak (Pagoda Peak); Mario Party 7
- 10:15 - Menu Theme; Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- TBA - Baka Mitai; Yakuza
- This is the first blooper since the SMG4 channel reverted back to its original name following SMG3's defeat.
- This the 11th blooper to make chaos out of a mundane task, after SMG4: Mario waits for pizza, SMG4: Mario Goes to the Fridge to Get a Glass Of Milk, SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, SMG4: Mario Does The Chores, SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti, SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In The Door, SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children, SMG4: Mario Commits Tax Fraud, SMG4: Mario Runs Out Of Toilet Paper and SMG4: Wario Tries To Stop Himself From Dying.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Chris Gordman and Swagmaster6969696969 ever since SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL.
- This is the first blooper since SMG4: Mario VS Youtube in which Meggy, Tari, Fishy Boopkins, and Saiko Bichitaru are not present, and the first since SMG4: Stupid Mario Arcade in which SMG4 is not present, although he is mentioned.
- Beta Luigi appears "fighting" with Hugh Neutron dressed as Luigi while they said, "I'M YOUR BROTHER".
- The renders of Mario and Bob Bobowski used in their respective Wiki pages are used in the scene where Mario and Bob drive to the mountain on a bus.
- During the scene with Swagmaster and Chris, the Guards N' Retards theme song plays.