SMG4: Mario and the Bob Mansion... is the fiftieth episode of Season 8 and the four hundred and fifty-seventh overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was made to commerate Thanksgiving and also the second episode of the The Rapper Bob Arc. It was aired on November 17th, 2018.
Bob's invited everyone over to his new pad for Thanksgiving... but things take a turn for the worst.
The video starts off with Luke and Kevin talking about their Merch Store; everything that was not limited edition was 15% for the time being, and there were new T-shirts featuring Bob Bobowski, Fishy Boopkins in a Santa hat, and others.
The actual video starts with Mario, SMG4, Fishy Boopkins, Meggy, Bowser, Tari and Saiko Bichitaru standing in Bob's Mansion. Bob invited them to his new mansion to celebrate the first-ever "Bobsgiving" day, which was just Thanksgiving with a Bob spin. Bob arrived in shades and thanked everyone for coming to celebrate Bobsgiving (despite Bowser's correction).
Bob went on to brag about his mansion with its "Mozart Style," much to Tari's delight. He then offered Meggy a photoshopped version of the famous "Creation of Adam" painting, though she was visibly disgusted by it.
Saiko, however, took note on Bob's practice of "being noticed." A thought occurred to SMG4: how could Bob afford this place if he previously lived in a dump? It turned out Bob's Soundcloud rapping career actually took off, having nearly 1,000 followers and two raps posted as of the video's release. Boopkins congratulated Bob, but Mario kicked him in frustration as he just wanted the food.
After Bob guided everyone to the dining room, he proceeded to commence the feast, but the turkey was still alive. Bowser facepalms and tells Bob he needed to cook it first. Bob, who had somehow forgotten about it, then produced a Shotgun, but Bowser said that he would do it himself, without the shotgun. Bob asked Meggy to go help Bowser cook, and for Boopkins, Mario, and Saiko, to go upstairs and get his special juice. Meggy was initially hesitant but brushed it off and claimed cooking was her specialty, while the unlikely trio went upstairs and headed right on the request of Bob. Saiko and Mario only went because they were bored and was hopeful of food, respectively. Now it was just SMG4, Tari, and Bob himself at the table. There was a long, awkward silence until Bob offered to tell them the history of Bobsgiving. Tari was all for it, much to SMG4's anger.
Bob explained that a long time ago, some idiots (who resembled Mario and Luigi) came by boat to the would-be Mushroom Kingdom, but lacked basic survival skills, which nearly got them killed by the various dangers of nature. That was, until Bob's ancestors (The Bob Tribe) helped them out, saved them, and were worshipped for it. Tari gave a standing ovation, but SMG4 was still not impressed. Suddenly, Tari questioned the actuality of the story due to the lack of presidents of the Mushroom Kingdom from the Bob Tribe. Bob started sweating but quickly distracted the two with the story of "Bobsmas" (Christmas but with Bob). Tari was once again overjoyed to hear it, but SMG4 was furious as he had to sit through another pointless story.
Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Meggy confessed to Bowser (who was joyfully chopping vegetables) that she was not a great cook. Bowser simply said "Nonsense! Anyone can cook!" and pulled out a prepared turkey he brought beforehand just in case. He asked Meggy to paint it in cooking oil, but Meggy was shocked at the request, particularly when Bowser said "paint. "As soon as he questioned his choice words, Meggy went ballistic with the paint, firing her Splattershot, whacking the turkey with her Splat Roller, throwing Splat Bombs, riding an Ink Missile, and wielding a Heavy Splatling and Hydra Splatling at the same time, all while the Koopa King just stared with a dumbfounded expression. Despite all the chaos, the turkey was painted completely in the cooking oil. However, there was too much of it, and before Bowser could stop her, she put it in the oven and turned it on, claiming cooking was easy before accidentally starting a fire.
Meanwhile, with Mario, Saiko, and Boopkins, they were still trying to find Bob's "special" room he described earlier. Mario acted idiotically the whole way, doing activities such as spinning in circles and driving his car while spouting gibberish. Boopkins made a small talk with Saiko, such as how she has been (fine) and having Tari and Meggy as friends (they were ok), leading the green aquatic creature to ask if they were still friends. Before she could answer that question, Mario's Italian sense tingled, and claimed he found the room. It was very dark, especially after the door closed on them. Mario found the light switch, but when he turned it on, he found himself somewhere wishing he had not. Saiko remarked that the heavily Bob-themed room would haunt her for weeks and Boopkins asked if this was a demonic chamber. Mario replied that it was just Bob's bedroom while digging under the bed. After digging through a half-eaten cheeseburger and a "Playbob" magazine, he found the special juice. Boopkins happily remarked that he was glad they did not come across an obstacle that would make them go on some crazy adventure. Saiko then tried to open the door, only to find out that it was locked.
Meanwhile, Bob was finally finishing the Bobmas story to Tari, which like Bobsgiving, was the Christmas story with a touch of Bob. Tari was touched by the questionable story and asked if Bob Claus might bring her a new duck, which gave the predictable response: "Only if you haven't been naughty." Furious, SMG4 finally snapped and shouted to Tari that none of that was real. Bob was offended and said that SMG4 would get coal this year, but he said that he was going to check on the turkey and ran out the room screaming, unaware he was about to witness a huge fire, a panicked Bowser, and a supposedly innocent Meggy. Everything started going downhill fast. SMG4 literally burst through the doors frantically asking about Bob's fire extinguishers, who replied: "L0L SaFeTy 1s 4 L0s3rS." Bowser found one despite these claims and yelled: "TIME TO DIE FIRE". However, not only did he held the nozzle the wrong way, which would not have sprayed the foam at the fire but also, it turned out Bob was right, in this case with the "fire extinguisher" actually being a flamethrower in disguise. Being on fire, Bowser ran around the entire room screaming, setting it on fire. Bob though sat on his chair believing everything to be fine.
Back in Bob's room, Saiko tried in vain to break through the door while Mario attempted to use Boopkins as a battering ram. Neither worked and Boopkins disappointingly said they might be stuck here forever. Mario was desperate to break out for the food's sake while Saiko remarked that this was how she would die while drinking the special juice when she suddenly froze up. It turned out it was gasoline, and she threw it on the ground in anger.
Back downstairs, Tari desperately tried to put out what little fire she could with a water bottle but ran out very quickly. She asked Meggy about the Stolen Firetruck, prompting Meggy to once again shout she "borrowed" it and subsequently admitted that the Woomy Brigade was on hiatus until they could legally own a fire truck. SMG4 tried to save Bowser with a watering can, and when he ran out, shouted to Bob that he could use some help. Bob, however, was okay with the events that were turning out, when Tari suddenly cried out the ceiling was on fire too. Up in the next floor, Mario, Boopkins, and Saiko were just moseying around, waiting to die, when Boopkins asked if anyone smelt something burning. Mario admitted the floor was burning his @$$ as well and questioned if there was a fire. Saiko had a sudden realization and freaked out as she remembered the gasoline.
Bob still insisted that everything was fine but his mansion finally came crashing down. His guests were sprawled around the foundation, and Bob was upset that his home was destroyed, but forgot all about it when the turkey amazingly survived the wreckage, fully cooked. Bob told everyone to dig in, much to Boopkin's confusion as Bob was seemingly unfazed by his now destroyed home. Bob insisted not to worry, as he said he could always buy a new house with his money, but he could not buy awesome friends to celebrate Bobsgiving with like them. Bob spoiled the moment, however, when he said this would make a great sob story for MTV, much to everyone's displeasure. Bob then quickly reassured them it was only a joke.
Despite everything that happened, everyone was happily enjoying themselves now. Tari and Meggy were chatting while Mario, Bowser, SMG4, and Boopkins were eating their turkey. Saiko just stared off before finally admitting to Boopkins from his question before that she still considered him a friend, much to the Boopkins' joy, ending the episode.
- Luigi (appears in Bob's first story)
- Shrek (appears in Bob's first story)
- Chain Chomp (appears in Bob's first story)
- SMG4: Mario And... The Well: Two references are made.
- The first is the mixtape Bob uploaded onto SoundCloud.
- The second is Meggy referencing the firetruck she stole, although she put it as borrowed, from Swagmaster6969696969. She also mentions how the Woomy Brigade is in hiatus until she can legally own a firetruck.
- SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club: Boopkins' and Saiko's relationship is explored again. In the end, the two have reconciled and Saiko agrees that she and Boopkins are still friends.
- SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018): Tari mentions that she wants a new Rubber Duck for "Bobmas", as her old one, Quackington, was destroyed by a Teletubby in this episode.
- SMG4: MarioTube: In Bob's first story, the way he put it resembles his segment from the aforementioned video.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: President Toad Washington: An old reference, but, Tari mentions that there is a lack of presidents from the Bob Tribe in the mushroom kingdom.
- SMG4: The Mario Concert: It is revealed that Bob actually tricked his friends into burning down his house and he lied about it in his sob story to gain some fans.
- SMG4: Mario and The Diss Track: The events from this episode is later stated in Saiko's diss track on Bob.
- SMG4 Christmas 2018: The Most Important Thing: A flashback to this episode occurs while Bob is falling down a tall garbage dump.
- SMG4: Mario's Hell Kitchen: Because of what happened in this episode, Bowser developed a fear of Meggy's Splatfest equipment while in the kitchen.
- 00:00 – (chill music when merch introduced)
- 00:16 – Wii Shop Bling V2, ToonLink
- 01:06 – Potion Shop Parody, SilvaGunner
- 01:48 – Apple Kid’s Theme, Earthbound
- 02:07 – (comedic music when turkey is presented)
- 02:56 – (classical strings when Bob’s Special Juice is revealed)
- 03:54 – Title Theme Theme, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- 04:14 – Main/Pause Menu, MySims
- 04:28 – Puzzles, Professor Layton
- 04:50 – Let’s Cook (1), Cooking Mama
- 05:20 – (rock music when Meggy goes beserk)
- 05:47 – (ambience when Saiko, Boopkins and Mario walk)
- 06:13 – Damage Mystery, Undertale
- 06:45 – Koopa Village, Paper Mario
- 07:12 – Snowball Park, Super Mario 3D Land
- 07:29 – Drunken Waltz, Hotel Dusk: Room 215
- 07:59 – F-F-Fire!, MOTHER 3
- 08:14 – (casual music when Bowser is on fire)
- 08:32 – (background when Mario and Boopkins ram door)
- 08:42 – (underground motif when trapped in room)
- 08:56 – Brothersome Guys, MOTHER 3
- 09:20 – (music when fire reaches top)
- 09:56 – Options Mode, Mario Party 6
- 10:12 – (sad music when Bob reflects)
- 10:16 – Potion Shop Parody, SilvaGunner
- 10:27 – Clock Town (First Day), Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 10:55 – Wii Shop Bling V2, Toonlink
- This is the first Thanksgiving blooper.
- The reason SMG4 did not do it earlier was that he was Australian and the residents of Australia do not typically celebrate Thanksgiving.
- Bob breaks the fourth wall for the fourth time. The first was in SMG4: Mario goes to DIDNEY WORL, the second was in SMG4: The Mario Carnival, and the third time was in War of The Fat Italians 2018.
- After the end of the blooper, it shows another teaser for Meta Runner, only with Masa Shimamoto, his sleeves are red-colored.
- Internet meme - Bob saying "This is fine" is a reference to the meme of the same phrase.
- Spider-Man - When entering Bob's "special" room with Boopkins and Saiko, Mario says "My Italian senses are tingling!", which is a reference to Spider-Man.