SMG4: Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo is the first episode of Season 11 and the six hundred and sixth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on January 23, 2021.
At a local Subway, Mario ordered a tuna submarine sandwich with extra mayonnaise to a fish sandwich artist. When the mayonnaise ran out, the fish went to get some more. However, at the kitchen, it was revealed that the tuna came from fish that were still alive, and when Mario accidentally spotted them doing so, he was thrown down a garbage chute into an abandoned Super Bell Subway station.
Mario tried to get help when he heard his friends ordering a sandwich. While Bob was too stupid to hear his screams, Mario managed to get Tari and Whimpu's attention, but they too went into the kitchen, and they too were thrown down the garbage chute. Now stuck, the trio needed to find an exit, but Mario only cared about getting mayonnaise.
After going through a tunnel of death, Mario was about to put the mayonnaise on his sandwich he carried along, until the fish guards caught them, and they were forced to eternally work at the Subway Headquarters. Angered, Mario began to rampage on a printer, causing multiple papers (and some stuff turned into characters to life) to shoot out from the printer, causing massive destruction in the office.
They were brought to the CEO's office, who apparently the CEO was Joe Boopkins himself. Immediately (and lied about denying his relationship with them), Joe instead wanted to annihilate them, leading to a chase. The trio eventually hid in his son Fishy's room. When Joe entered to attack the trio, Boopkins persuaded his father to let them go instead. Being initially reluctant, Joe finally gave in to his son's demands and released them back to the Subway restaurant, killing the previously two restaurant employees that threw them down the garbage chute. Finally free, Mario found the mayonnaise he was looking for. He puts them in his sandwich, but later scoffs off the taste, as there was too much of it. He threw his sandwich, while Tari and Whimpu could only look on in confusion and fear.
- A bunch of fishes got killed by Sandwich Artists for submarine sandwich.
- Cacodemon died from a heart attack by the VR headset Tari put on it and burst into flames a few seconds later.
- Yugi Muto got decapitated by his own laser that was sent back to him by Whimpu.
- Some Fish Workers got killed by Chain Chomp, Cuphead, Baldi and Paper Marios.
- 3 Paper Marios got burned to death.
- Cuphead got beheaded by Joe.
- Baldi got killed by Joe.
- Sandwich Artists got killed by subway that launched by Joe.
- Meggy's Part-Time Job: Fishy Boopkins' job at Subway might be the "forbidden job" that he was talking about, but he doesn't want to end up in prison if his friends find out. Apparently, it was because of the labor union rights violations at his workplace that led to Boopkins making his job a secret.
- The Mario Purge and The Mario Carnival: Pictures of those episodes are seen.
- Scatman's Revenge: the See-and-Say toy used by Mario to get Whimpu's attention had a woman sing a part of "I'm the Scatman" and this is the first video since the aforementioned blooper that references Scatman John at least once.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 0:54 Michael Rothery - Turncoat (Unus Annus theme)
- 3:15 Scatman - Scatman John cover by Shirakami Fubuki
- 5:53 Fight Against Smithy - Super Mario RPG
- 7:28 Slap Dat Ass - Pornland Remix on ActiveSaltyG's channel
- 9:09 Death by Glamour - Undertale
- 10:20 Your Best Nightmare - Undertale
- 10:58 Hopes and Dreams - Undertale
- This is the first video of Season 11 and 2021.
- This the 13th video to make chaos out of a mundane task, after SMG4: Mario waits for pizza, SMG4: Mario Goes to the Fridge to Get a Glass Of Milk, SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, SMG4: Mario Does The Chores, SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti, SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In The Door, SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children, SMG4: Mario Commits Tax Fraud, SMG4: Mario Runs Out Of Toilet Paper, SMG4: Wario Tries To Stop Himself From Dying, SMG4: Mario Scratches His Ass, and SMG4: Meggy's Part-Time Job.
- Out of all twelve episodes, this one has the longest title, with 12 words (11 if the "SMG4" isn't counted).
- Continuing with the tradition, this is also the the third episode of its type to be a season premiere, after SMG4: Mario Goes to the Fridge to Get a Glass Of Milk and SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In The Door.
- If the episodes from Season 10 are counted, this is the tenth blooper to not have a variable opening, as well as the first Season 11 blooper not to have one.
- This is the first season premiere to feature any of the major female original characters, in this case, Tari.
- This is the first season premiere since Season 8's Mushrooms & Morons: Hunt for the Egg of Draconius GO to feature Fishy Boopkins.
- This is the first season premiere since Mario In Real Life: Mario Monster Mash (700k Special!) to not feature Luigi.
- When Tari slowly raises her sandwich towards her mouth, she makes some mechanical noises, likely referencing her true identity as revealed in the season 2 finale of Meta Runner.
- This is Whimpu's first main role ever since SMG4: TEXTURES NOT FOUND.
- This is the first episode to feature Cuphead since SMG4: If Mario Was In Meta Runner.
- This episode is rated TV-PG on IMDB.
- Whimpu says the Cacodemon was from Dungeons & Dragons but it was actually from Doom. Although the model Cacodemon was from Doom, it was implied that Whimpu thinks it's a Beholder from Dungeons & Dragons.
- Behind Whimpu when holding his phone as a flashlight when saying they needed to find another way out, a exit sign was behind him.
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: This video is an obvious parody of this musical slasher film directed by Tim Burton and starring Johnny Depp.
- The IT Crowd: When he is working in his office, Whimpu says Roy Trennerman's catchphrase "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" from this British sitcom.
- Almost Naked Animals: In the climax of the episode, when Mario has prepared his sandwich after all the chaos, a voice byte of the main character Howie saying "A delicious hero sandwich" from the episode "Stunter's Block" plays.
- The Simpsons: When Tari sets up her office, she puts pictures over a wall with words that makes it say, "Do it for her," which references what Homer Simpson did when he is forced to quit his dream job and once again work at the nuclear power plant for Maggie's sake.