SMG4: Mario has a BBQ but he's not invited is the thirty-fifth episode of Season 11 and the six-hundred and forty fifth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on September 25, 2021.
After a crazy arc, SMG4 and friends decide to relax and have a BBQ... and Mario's not invited
After everything that had happened last week, the gang decided to chill and relax by having a barbecue in the castle courtyard. Meggy and Tari are prepping the steak, Boopkins is making the potato salad, Melony is busy working on Two Piece while Luigi placed Mario and Bob in a pen, as per SMG4's request to keep them out of the food on the table, knowing that the impatient two would devour it, while he and Saiko went out to buy more supplies.
As Meggy wanted to help Tari with the grill, Tari asked her to watch her closely, but she got bored as Tari was cooking carefully but at a very slow pace. Meanwhile, as Melony was asked by Boopkins to gather more food underneath, she was shocked that Boopkins was about to slice a watermelon for the fruit salad. Meanwhile, Mario's attempts at escaping was thwarted by Luigi.
Fed up with Tari's slow pace, Meggy decided to speed things up by having a Pyro burn the steak, unfortunately ruining it. As they asked Melony were the steak is, Melony shockingly stared at a fruit salad and became aggressive. After many attempts at getting out, Mario finally distracted a now-buff Luigi to be able to escape the pen with Bob towards the food, while Luigi transformed into a tank along the way.
Seeing Melony chop Tari's cyber hand off to protect the fruits, Meggy had no choice but to fight her, accidentally spilling the food. After being chased by Luigi, Mario and Bob were able to eat the spilled food. As SMG4 and Saiko returned, they found the others in chaos. SMG4 had become disappointed at them for ruining the barbecue, but alas encouraged them to rebuild of what was left of that.
In the evening, the gang (apart from Mario, who remained in the pen) enjoyed their dinner. Among the patrons at the table, Melony could only reminisce about Axol, who could have spent the evening with them, while Meggy assuring her that living the current life now was enough to make him proud. As they ate, Mario, who was free from the pen after putting Boopkins in his mouth when he tried to feed him a slice of steak, charged towards the table, knocking the camera along the way, with Luigi and Boopkins as his jockeys.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 7:36 - BIG SHOT (Deltarune Chapter 2)
- This the fifteenth blooper to make chaos out of a simple task, after SMG4: Mario waits for pizza, SMG4: Mario Goes to the Fridge to Get a Glass Of Milk, SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti, SMG4: Mario Gets His PINGAS Stuck In The Door, SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children, SMG4: Mario Commits Tax Fraud, SMG4: Mario Runs Out Of Toilet Paper, SMG4: Wario Tries To Stop Himself From Dying, SMG4: Mario Scratches His Ass, SMG4: Meggy's Part-Time Job, SMG4: Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo, SMG4: Mario goes to the Dentist.... and SMG4: The Bed.
- It is also the second to be released after the end of an arc. The first was Mario Scratches His Ass, which took place after the Youtube Arc.
- It was revealed that Melony is partly anti-vegetarian, due to her originally being a melon. She doesn't seem to have anything against eating vegetables though.
- This is the first episode for Tari's cybernetic arm to receive damage in.
- It's also mentioned that after SMG4 made another 30-minute movie, he went to go cry for 7 hours straight. This isn't the first time he's said something like this.
- When Mario was talking in original lines to Luigi to distract him, his voice was provided by uberduck.ai.
- Mario claiming that there's a forcefield above the fence didn't come out of nowhere. In Minecraft, fences have unique collision that prevents most mobs (and players) from jumping over them.
- SMG4/Luke revealed before the episode started that the lore hasn't ended even though the arc did end (like hinted by FM and James Bailey) and also will be starting to bring experimenting back for the rest of the year like more Meet the Cast and a documentary centered on Mario alongside the Mario Plays series.
- This episode's thumbnail uses the Season 8 logo instead of the current logo, even though the current one is present in the video itself.
- Interestingly, this video has the same exact video length as SMG4: The Final Piece.
- This is the last blooper to be released in September of 2021.