SMG4: Meggy Moves In is the fourteenth episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and sixty-eighth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on April 18, 2020.
Meggy's starting a new chapter of her life.
The story begins with a taxi driving into Belmont, with Meggy Spletzer and Tari being driven to Meggy's new home, while Meggy looked excited around the new district she was about to live in, as Tari shared that excitement too at the front seat.
The scene then cut to the aforementioned taxi emerging from the tunnel, followed by a moving truck moving Meggy's furniture. Returning to the taxi, Meggy thanked Tari for helping her move today, with Tari replying about visiting her everyday soon and playing a lot of games with her. As Tari got carried over with her agenda, she then returned to Meggy, only to notice her having a brief dilemma about settling everything in Inkopolis after the final Splatfest, which then cut to her reason for moving to the Mushroom Kingdom: to hang out with her friends to make her feel better, making Tari reassuring her for the best until she crashed her head on the dashboard.
The taxi driver (Medic) then dropped them off at Meggy's new house, and drove off. Entering the new home, both girls began embracing the house, catching the attention of Mario and Luigi, who just so happened to be driving the truck carrying Meggy's furniture. Without further ado, they began arranging furniture into her new home.
Mario was putting a box into the basement when he saw a spider. He smashed it with his foot but then there was another spider above him, which was larger than the other one.
Meggy, Tari, and Luigi finished placing all of Meggy's furniture when Meggy wondered where Mario was. Mario then suddenly emerged, being attacked by the spider, whilst destroying the furniture. For a brief moment, Mario suddenly stumbled on a page in Meggy's album, and laughed and commented on her toddler picture. Meanwhile, the neighbor (Sniper) came in to complain about the noise, only to think otherwise as he noticed the big spider.
Meggy and Mario continued to fight the spider, with Mario using a picture of Meggy enjoying ramen as a distraction while Meggy finally killed the spider with bug spray as the spider attempted to eat Mario.
With the spider gone, all that was left were the wrecked furniture, worrying Meggy as her house party was starting that night. Quickly, according to Meggy's suggestions, Mario, Luigi, and Tari went out to find furniture from the outside, including Mario getting an idea for using JubJub as a record player, although Mario got into a lot of trouble with the police for trying to offer drugs to a child.
After all that was done, the house party started, with SMG4 and the rest of the gang being invited to come inside, commenting on the interior, just as while Meggy was about to feel uncomfortable.
As the party went on, Axol came to Meggy, and asked about her future after Splatfest, leading her to reply on fighting crime, with suggestions such as being a policewoman, lawyer or firefighter as her choices, although she had to wait and see for the future.
The story ends with the gang taking a photograph to commemorate Meggy's move as the final member of the gang to move into the Mushroom Kingdom, although Mario was seen on fire, set by Hal Monitor, under the correct accusation of theft of public property.
- Team Killer Ink
- Desti /
- Greg The Alien
- Heavy Weapons Guy
- Don Resetti
- Koopa Troopa
- Old Man Walker
- Piranha Plant
- SMG4 Movie: Meggy's Destiny: Meggy has moved to the Mushroom Kingdom permanently due to the discrimination towards humans back in Inkopolis.
- SMG4: Mario's Magical TV: Don Resetti's commercial plays in the billboard (which Mario was going to take).
- 4:11: The Sims - Mall Rat
- 7:37 Leroy Anderson - Sleigh Ride
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- Meggy's motive to move out of Inkopolis is that her friends mostly live in the Mushroom Kingdom.
- It is also possible her reason to move is probably the effects of the Inkopolitan Apartheid which might had evicted her from her apartment.
- Though SMG4 Movie: Meggy's Destiny was her last physical appearance, Desti reappears in a photo in this episode.
- Though only as a photo, this is the first appearance of Meggy as a toddler.
- Though it may look inaccurate since by Nintendo canon Inklings DO NOT look completely human-like until their mid-adolescence. However, some Inklings like Callie and Marie are human-like as young children as depicted in Sunken Scroll 17.
- This video marks:
- With this episode, Tari is the only member of SMG4's Gang to not reside in the Mushroom Kingdom, as she is revealed to live in Onett, Eagleland as shown in SMG4: The Big Bad Bully.
- The overabundance of Team Fortress 2 characters could be a tribute to voice actor Rick May, who voiced Soldier, who passed away on April 13, 2020 due to complications from COVID-19.
- Though Luigi was not present at JubJub’s debut episode, he knows that JubJub is Boopkins’ brother.
- It is most likely because Boopkins probably introduced JubJub to Luigi offscreen.
- Meggy is revealed to have a sexual attraction to instant noodles similar to Mario's attraction to spaghetti, since when Mario showed a picture of her with instant noodle to the giant spider, it threw up.
- Lilo & Stitch: Mario uses JubJub Boopkins to play music by attaching him to a record player, much like how Lilo uses Stitch to do the same.
- Back to the Future: When the guests arrive for the house party, we get a look at Meggy's house, above the stairs next to a McDonalds's logo is the theatrical release poster of Back to the Future visible.
- Doctor Who: When Meggy wants a phone in her house, we see Luigi taking the Tardis (and an innocent old man) to her house.
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: In a scene, Meggy says "Well I, Meggy Spletzer, have a dream". This could be a reference to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, wherein one of the episodes, Giorno Giovanna says a similar line, "I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream".