SMG4: My Mario Academia is the forty-fifth episode of Season 9 and the five hundred and forty-fourth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on December 7, 2019.
In a universe where everyone has powers known as 'Quirks' Super Mario, Super Luigi and the gang have to pass a school exam!
The episode begins with Luke Lerdwichagul and Kevin Lerdwichagul reminding viewers about Meta Runner Season 1 FULL Soundtrack - AJ DiSpirito and that it's available on YouTube and other music providers such as iTunes and Spotify.
The actual episode begins with Swagmaster69696969696 and Chris Gordman narrating (after Swag referenced Avatar: The Legend of Aang and Chris scolded him for using the wrong show), with the former implying that he lost his bank security guard job since SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti and the latter telling him to not get emotional. Swag then explained how a baby was born with a Quirk (miscalled it as quack) and how it spread to everyone like AIDS, causing everyone to have superpowers.
Mario was shown sleeping in a school but was woken up when a roll of toilet paper hit him. Bob Bobowski tried to accuse Bowser of throwing it, but he denied it, as that was not his Quirk. Bob then manifested a roll of toilet paper and threw it at Bowser. Mario hit Bob, and he enlarged his hand, his Quirk. The Garo then got flung at Saiko (who was doodling on the chalkboard), who manifested Kermit, and had him attack Mario, Luigi, and Fishy Boopkins. Boopkins suddenly got stuck in a drinking fountain, and Tari (who was wearing glasses) accidentally ripped the fountain (with Boopkins stuck inside) out of the wall trying to get him free, cursing her super strength. Bowser then proceeded to throw Bowser Jr. at Saiko, who questioned the Koopa King's Quirk, leading Bowser to throw the Koopalings at Saiko, but he runs out of ammo. Then Shroomy appeared and played his Banjo, his quirk. Meggy protected Saiko by transforming into the word "ERROR". SMG4 shows up and writes a Twitter Post saying that Meggy had big meaty claws. Meggy was devastated at that and cried on the ground. Then the door opened, grabbing everyone's attention. Captain Falcon, their teacher, entered, and the room somehow got straightened out as everyone sat down for class.
For the test, Mario, Tari, and Meggy had to get an old lady to the other side of the street. Mario tried to use his large hand to bat the lady across, but Tari refused to let him do it. Tari would use her super strength, but she had trouble crossing the road, leading to Meggy to transform into the word "ERROR" as a roadblock, which caused multiple cars to crash.
For the next three students (Shroomy, SMG4, and Boopkins), their test was to deal with Wario, who was yelling at Beedle for a refund on something. Wario used his "Quirk", an AK-47 rifle (even though Shroomy questioned whether that is an actual quirk), and the trio hid. SMG4 told Boopkins to use his self-destruct quirk, but Boopkins didn't want to, as it would kill him. SMG4 decided to write a Twitter Post saying Wario was "A Stinky Doo Doo Butt", which devastated Wario, causing him to remember the time he was scolded by his parents for getting a bad grade at school. Shroomy then played a depressing tune on his Banjo, causing Wario to cry.
For the last three students (Bob, Bowser, and Saiko), their test was to help Peach who got caught in a house fire due to her Quirk (getting into trouble) and was screaming for help. Bob used toilet paper to try to put out the fire but only made it worse. Bowser contemplated whether he should throw his children into the fire and decided not to. Saiko summoned Kermit and made him put out the fire with a garden hose. Peach yelled at the three asking to save her faster but Saiko replied that she wasn’t getting paid to rescue Peach.
For their exam (now they all wore their hero costumes) (after Falcon stopped Mario because he was too excited to finish listening to him), in pairs, they each had to knock him down.
Mario and Luigi were first. Mario tried his Quirk to knock Falcon down but it failed. Vengeful, Luigi used his Quirk which was to roll five 6s in his dice but then nothing else happened. Falcon was actually disappointed over such a quirk, claiming he was scared for nothing.
Tari and Boopkins were next. Tari went first after Boopkins told her to imagine Falcon as something she hated. It worked but before she could land a hit on him, he wore a duck toy cap, causing her to be repelled completely, as she loves rubber ducks and can't hurt them. Boopkins then told her to throw him at Falcon where he would activate his Quirk. Despite Tari's protest, she went ahead. However, as it turned out, she threw him too high. Falcon even appeared beside her to show how she threw him.
Bob and Bowser were third. However, they too also failed to knock him down despite flinging many projectiles.
The fourth pair was Saiko and Shroomy. Just as Saiko's quirk was about to do the job, Shroomy activated his quirk and started singing a sad song, much to Saiko's chagrin as Kermit now refused to do what she said. Falcon though was weeping from the combination.
The fifth and final pair was SMG4 and Meggy. Chasing the teacher down a desert highway, SMG4 threatened to post a mean tweet of Falcon if he didn't stop running but cried over his failed plan when Falcon revealed that he had no Twitter account. Then, SMG4 called an Uber and the two were drove nearer to Falcon in the attempt to knock him down. As it was leading nowhere, Meggy resorted to her most powerful technique, camouflage.
Hiding out in a building, Falcon waited for the two to disappear. However, he did not know Meggy was waiting inside blended into the wallpaper and ambushed him. However, due to her small size, the plan failed and as soon as he found out, he kicked her out of the building.
As the students all complained that they couldn't even knock down Captain Falcon, he revealed that he actually wanted to see if they were willing to work together as a team, which he was proud to announce that they easily did with their own methods.
Just then, the video ended on a cliffhanger with Ganondorf about to attack the school. It was then shown that the entire episode was an anime show made by Axol (with SMG4 himself saying that he told Axol to do the cliffhanger part) who hoped that Glitchy Gang liked it. No one responded, but Mario showed hate to it by vomiting.
- Meggy Spletzer
- Bob Bobowski
- Fishy Boopkins
- Saiko Bichitaru
- Bowser (with that ugly face)
- Chris Gordman
- Cheep Cheep
- Winnie the Pooh
- Baby Mario
- Super Bell
- Bowser Jr.
- Old Lady Fish
- Wario's Father
- Wario's Mother
- Heavy Weapons Guy
- Phil Swift
- This is Captain Falcon's first appearance since 2 MILLION FAN COLLABERATION SPECIAL! (SSENMODNAR).
- This is also his second major role in a blooper., the first being R64: Stupid Smash Bros.
- Though only as narrators, this is the first appearance of Chris Gordman and Swagmaster69696969696 since SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti.
- This is the first time Bowser's SM64 model is seen since SMG4: Mario and the Bob Mansion....
- Bob breaks the Fourth Wall by asking why the camera is on him and Bowser.
- This is one of the few bloopers to not actually take place in real life since it was only an anime made by Axol.
- This blooper implies that Tari heavily despises Bubsy.
- This is Wario's first minor appearance since SMG4: The Big Bad Bully.
- The scene of Bowser throwing his children at Saiko and Bob is later reused in SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children.
- My Hero Academia: The blooper itself and its name are based on the aforementioned anime.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Saiko's quirk is a reference to the Japanese manga and anime JoJo's Bizarre Adventures, which in the anime, characters battle each-other with stands, a visual manifestation of life energy, unique to the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. The cliffhanger part of the "anime show by Axol" was even based on the To Be Continued parts on JoJo's.
- Super Smash Bros.: Bowser's Quirk is that he can manifest his son and the seven Koopalings, and throw them. The Koopalings serve as Junior's alternate colors in the Smash series.
- Meta Runner: The fact that SMG4 asked for Axol's episode to end in a cliffhanger could be seen as a reference to how every episode of Season 1 of Meta Runner ended with a cliffhanger.