SMG4: She's Back! is the twenty-seveth episode of Season 11 and the six hundred and thirty-fourth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
The gang are now waiting for Meggy to arrive. The S.S. Tortle docked at Toad Harbor, and everyone cheered when Meggy appeared. To celebrate, Meggy decided to go to her house to celebrate her return to home, however Mario and Bob realized they were still operating Bob and Breakfast and were afraid of Meggy’s reaction to what happened to her house while she was on vacation. Meggy was surprised to what she saw and became confused on what had happened to her house, Bob then explains that they had turned her house into a Bed and Breakfast to pay for Meggy’s rent. The gang headed up to an apartment room where Meggy would be staying, and celebrated for Meggy’s return. After telling her stories for the whole night to the gang, she decided that she wanted to hang out with her friends.
Bob gave Meggy a commentary of the hotel, where everything seems to be perfect, ignoring the messed up things along the way (with the exception of the critics, who legitimately gave a good rating of the hotel and attacked the one who didn't).
After her trauma at the dentist, Tari decided to divert her thoughts away by attending Spanish lessons at school, with Meggy joining. There, they were taught by Swagmaster6969696969 basic words, until they were shocked when Swagmaster challenged them to repeat his soccer commentary on the television.
Meggy visited Shroomy's family, and learned that he is Lady Dimitrescu's nephew. As she heard about Shroomy's strained relationship with Doomguy, he assured her that he's doing fine, which reminded Lady Dimitrescu that she divorced him prior when he was caught revealing his pornography using screencast to the entire family.
Meggy visited SMG4, who became weird trying to find out his origins. In an altar, he read out the opening lines of the Genesis Arc's wikipage, forcing Meggy to flee in fright.
Axol and Melony
Meggy went out shopping at IKEA with Axol and Melony, who were finding a new bed for Melony. As Melony checked out a bed with rocket boosters, Meggy asked about Axol's relationship with Melony, who was embarrassed. Soon, the rocket boosters on the bed were activated, sending Melony flying.
Saiko and Fishy Boopkins
Meggy was tempted to touch whatever was in Saiko's house, much to her disapproval. Then, she reminded that she and Boopkins had something to show her, which led Boopkins being called, breaking Saiko's window. As a reluctant Saiko went along, Boopkins sang his anime-themed welcome back song to her, causing Meggy to literally burn in dismay.
On a rooftop overlooking the Mushroom City skyline, Meggy declared to Mario that she wanted to help people with her desire of sports. However, Spider-Man (who Mario caught him earlier for insulting the hotel) broke free and threw Mario off the building, leading to Meggy saving him by using a bungee cord from a service elevator, and plunging back on top of Spider-Man as revenge. In the end, Meggy decided to become a sports teacher, and head off home to prepare for her entrance exams, with Mario following.
- Koopa Troopa
- El Risitas
- Simon Belmont
- Nostalgia Critics
- Angry Video Game Nerd
- Donald Trump
- Dimitrescu Daughters
- Bela Dimitrescu
- Cassandra Dimitrescu
- Daniela Dimitrescu
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 0:11 - Super Mario World, Ending Theme
- ??? - Hall of Origin, Pokemon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum
- ??? - One Piece, "We Are" Soundtrack
- 10:33 - Meggy's Fury, Sunset Paradise (Original Webseries Soundtrack)
- SMG4: Mario goes to the Dentist...: After the events of the episode, Tari decided to take Spanish lessons from Swagmaster to escape the trauma she bought with.
- SMG4: Mario's Bed and Breakfast: Mario and Bob showed the outcome of of turning Meggy's House into a hotel to Meggy, who is understandably shocked.
- Sunset Paradise: This episode takes place after SUNSET PARADISE - EP 10: Rebirth (and the whole series in general).
- SMG4: Mario and the VILLAGE: Alcina Dimitrescu is once again shown to be Shroomy's aunt.
- Genesis Arc: For SMG4's segment, he attempts to explain to Meggy the plot of the Genesis Arc since Meggy was away on Port Aurora via reading its page on the SMG4 Wiki, but as he is doing it she gets creeped out and leaves.
- At 4:12, Mario's name is used for Saiko's line instead.
- This is the first episode to fully use Meggy's Deluxe Model from John10v10.
- This proves that Luke is in favor of fans improving his addons.
- This episode marks Meggy Spletzer's return from Port Aurora, and her first physical appearance in the SMG4 series since SMG4: The Pursuit of Happiness.
- Oddly, this episode lacks the SMG4 logo on the thumbnail.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Kirby since SMG4: Nintendo Gets Deleted.
- SMG4's summary of the Genesis Arc is exactly taken directly from this wiki's overview for it. This counts as a Fourth Wall break.
- The televised soccer match is from a 4chan Winter Cup tournament against teams /sp/ and /vp/.
- Saiko's apartment was shown for the first time, also revealing where she lives at.
- The "Hall of Origin" theme is a nod to the Genesis Arc.
- The song for Meggy by Fishy Boopkins is a parody of the One Piece opening "We Are".
- This is Loaf's first appearance in the flesh in an SMG4 episode.
- This episode’s title is similar to the synopsis of SMG4: Perfectly Balanced..
- The Nostalgia Critics attacking the Angry Video Game Nerd is a reference to their long-term rivalry. Despite this, their actors Doug Walker and James Rolfe respectively are on good terms with each other.
- The music that plays when Meggy is saving Mario from falling to his death is "Meggy's Fury", which played when Meggy fought the Spud Buds for the first time in the first episode of Sunset Paradise.
- The episode was supposed to have Luigi in his own segment, but neglected to do so. Luke later uploaded the deleted scene, albeit without audio, on his Twitter account, on his Instagram account and on his YouTube channel's community tab. Said clip would've revealed that Meggy asked Luigi if he had been on adventures with the other guys, causing him to break down upon realizing that he had been left out, and then starts crying afterwards, then Meggy tries to comfort him shortly afterwards.
- Ironically, the clip being unused makes Luigi left out once again.
- This is the last SMG4 episode to use the 2020 opening intro and, subsequently, variable openings.