SMG4: Steve Fights Everyone is the thirty-ninth episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and ninety-fourth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on October 10th, 2020.
Minecraft Steve gets into Smash Bros, but all he really wants is chickens.
In Onett, Mario and Steve were out playing fun by throwing a chicken. As Steve was about to grab the chicken that he missed, a bolt of lightning struck and disintegrated the chicken, saddening Steve. It turns out that the lightning came from Pikachu, who was fighting with Captain Falcon, Fox, and Kirby in yet again another Smash Bros season. Angered, Steve turned into Herobrine and quickly defeated all four, with Mario advising a defeated Fox not to mess with his chickens.
As Steve calmed down, his fighting caught the attention of Master Hand, who saw his potential and invited him into his office in Aubergine, Mushroom City. As Mario told Master Hand that hurting chickens triggers Steve's aggression, he does so, prompting Steve to attack him, but was stopped by Sans, who recognized Mario. Soon, Master Hand prompted a match for Steve to fight the Smash roster in Minecraft-themed levels, with Mario (being the first numbered character in the game) accompanying him, lamenting that he cannot leave.
Soon, Steve was able to defeat the Smash roster:
- Sending Bowser and Lucario to Minecraft Brazil
- Allowing Mario to douse green paint on King Dedede, Sonic and Incineroar so creepers can kamikaze on them
- Attempting to stay quiet while fighting Marth (due to the excessive amount of zombies) while Mario slaps Roy, causing the latter to scream and make the zombies attack the two Fire Emblem fighters
- Tossing Mario on Charizard's face, causing it and the Ice Climbers to fall in a nearby volcano
In the penultimate match, he faced Sans again, in which both were equal in power, and decided to call a truce. However, this does not go well with Master Hand, who wanted smashing, and sent out Shrek, Hugh Neutron, Kermit The Frog, and Jonesy to beat the three up, but failed.
Still trying to get Steve smashed, Master Hand threatened to hurt his precious chicken, until Mario trolled him by swiping the chicken away, giving Steve the chance to knock Master Hand out and send him falling into an Aubergine street below. With Master Hand defeated, the three celebrated, until Crash Bandicoot came in, believing there is an audition, and showed his moves to the three.
- Fox McCloud
- Captain Falcon
- Donkey Kong
- Banjo & Kazooie
- Samus Aran
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- King Dedede
- Ice Climbers
- Kermit the Frog
- Hugh Neutron
- Pikachu got inhaled by Kirby. Later revived and got killed by Herobrine.
- Kirby and FoxMcCloud got killed by Herobrine.
- Link got burned by lava after Steve puts lava.
- Donkey Kong got slapped by Steve.
- Banjo got his neck snapped by Steve.
- Samus got killed by Steve's TNT.
- King Dedede, Sonic and Incineroar got killed by Creepers.
- Roy and Marth got eaten by zombies.
- Charizard and Ice Climbers falls into the lava after Steve threw Mario at Charizard's eyes.
- Shrek got killed by Sans' shield.
- Kermit got crushed by GameCube cube that dropped by Steve.
- Hugh Neutron got killed by Sans' laser.
- Jonesy got shot by Steve's bow.
- Master Hand falls to death after Steve punches him through the window of Nintendo HQ.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- TBA - Menu Theme, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- This episode is based on the announcement of Steve's inclusion as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on October 1, 2020.
- This is the first episode to be written by one person since SMG4: Mario VS Siren Head, after episodes were written jointly by Kevin Lerdwichagul, Jasmine Yang and Jasper Marlow.
- This is Steve's first appearance since SMG4: Mario Scratches His Ass.
- This is also his first major role outside of SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL, SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020, and SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2019 since SMG4: The Minecraft Plague over a year prior, as well as the first since SMG4: If Mario Was in... Minecraft in which Steve is the main character.
- This is Sans's first appearance since SMG4: Mario's Spicy Day 🔥 and his first major role since SMG4: Sans's First Day In Smash Bros though he isn't the main character in this episode.
- This is the sixth video of Season 10 to be devoid of modern major characters. The first five are SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children, SMG4: If Mario Was In Animal Crossing, SMG4: Mario's Spicy Day 🔥, SMG4: If Mario was in... Fall Guys, and SMG4: If Mario Was AMONG US....
- This is the first blooper since SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars to not feature Luigi.
- It's the first major appearance of Herobrine since SM64 Halloween 2016 - SPAGHETTI.EXE.
- It's also retconned that Steve and Herobrine are one and a same.
- Similar to SMG4: Mario SAW, SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria and SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, the voice of Fishy Boopkins is used for another character, in this case, some creepers.
- This is Master Hand's first major role since SMG4: Sans's First Day In Smash Bros.
- This episode marks the first appearances of many characters from Super Smash Bros, including:
- Fox McCloud since SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020.
- Captain Falcon since SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars.
- Samus Aran since SMG4: Mario VS Siren Head.
- Ice Climbers since SMG4: The Grand Festival.
- King Dedede and Creeper since SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2019.
- Pikachu since SMG4: Mario Waits in Line For Some Spaghetti, unless his poor representation in SMG4: Mario School Club is counted.
- Bowser and Lucario being taken to Brazil is a reference to the "You're Going To Brazil" meme.
- This blooper was originally named SMG4: Steve VS Smash Bros, but was changed to SMG4: Steve Fights Everyone.