SMG4: Stupid Bowser's Fury is the fifth episode of Season 11 and the six hundred and tenth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on February 20, 2021.
Mario had directed a play called 'Cats', and is showing it in a theatre in Mushroom City. Bowser attended the play, as his son was playing a role. Unfortunately, the play was full of cringe, and when Fishy Boopkins was about to sing a song, the cringe was too much for Bowser to handle, he transformed into a furious monster driven by cringe. Driven by fury, he caused havoc in the theatre.
Mario, noticing the situation, realized that Fury Bowser had to be defeated with the Giga Bell. However, Fury Bowser contaminated the bell with goo before Mario could use it, so he and Junior had no other choice to go to the Cat Kingdom in Lake Lapcat to clean it up. However, the Cat Kingdom only accepts Cat Shines as payment, forcing him and Junior to go collect some.
Meanwhile, Boopkins was running away from Fury Bowser as he caused destruction in Aubergine. Trying to solve the problem himself, he sang a song, but the cringe from it made Fury Bowser stronger, scaring even Godzilla.
After collecting enough Cat Shines to pay Oscar to wash the Giga Bell, Mario used the bell to transform into a giant version of himself, returning to Mushroom City to defeat Fury Bowser. In a final attack, Mario needed the cat power from nearby patrons (including Chris' and Swagmaster's) to finish Fury Bowser once and for all.
With the chaos over, Bowser did not remember what happened, until he remembered that he recorded the play on his iPhone. As he started the video, the cringe fury builds up again, forcing Mario to flee, leaving Junior on his own.
- Koopa Troopas
- Cheep Cheep
- Monty Moles
- False Bob Bobowski
- Chris Gordman
- JubJub Boopkins
- Mr. Blizzard
- Lanky Kong
- Niko Bellic
- Lamar Davis
- Michael Stevens
- Kermit the Frog
- Gabe Newell
- Cool Cat
- Barack Obama
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Lightning McQueen
- Peach Toadstool
- Bob Bobowski
- SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D World: A spiritual sequel to the episode.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 1:26 - Berserk OST - 04 Guts
- 2:14 - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Soundtrack - Bowser's theme
- 2:56 - Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Soundtrack - Fight Against Monsters
- 5:39 - Neko Matsuri by Naru Hakobe
- 6:06 - Super Mario Galaxy Music - Beach Bowl Galaxy
- This episode marks Bowser's first appearance in Season 11, and his first main role since SMG4: Cooking with Mario & Bowser: World Tour.
- This is the first time a device other than Inkweaver creates a false replica of a character, in this case Bowser Jr.'s paintbrush creates a false Bob.
- Mario paints a possibly original sketch of Bob before it comes to life.
- This is the first video since SMG4: Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo in which Meggy Spletzer does not appear.
- This is JubJub Boopkins' first physical appearance in Season 11 and first appearance overall outside of fan-submitted content since SMG4 Christmas Special 2020. He previously appeared in a picture in SMG4: Mario goes to subway and purchases 1 tuna sub with extra mayo
- JubJub is the only modern original character to appear in the video, as all other characters aside from SMG4 (who is a real person) are from pre-existing franchises.
- This is the first episode of Season 11 to not feature any of the original female characters.
- This episode was created to celebrate the release of Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury.
- This is the third Stupid Mario episode to not have Mario's name in it.
- Bowser has two noses in the thumbnail.
- At 10:38 in the episode, the green screen shot of Mario lingers for a second onto the shot of Bowser waking up after his defeat.
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury: Based on this expanded port where Bowser is turned into Fury Bowser. Mario and Bowser Jr. team up to defeat him by collecting Cat Shines and using the Giga Bell.
- Cats: The play Mario directed at the start is an obvious jab at the 1981 musical of the same name. The play being full of cringe may also be a jab at the infamously negative reception its 2019 film adaptation had.
- Godzilla: Fury Bowser lets out the same roar as Godzilla numerous times throughout the video. Comically, Godzilla himself makes a cameo.
- Looney Tunes: The scene where Mario shoots a random spectator with a revolver is a reference to the Merrie Melodies short Rhapsody Rabbit.
- Dragon Ball Z: Giga Cat Mario's energy attack and request of donating the required energy is a reference to Goku's Spirit Bomb attack.