SMG4: Stupid Luigi's Mansion is the thirty-ninth episode of Season 7 and the three-hundred and sixty-ninth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also 10th episode of the Stupid Mario series. It was aired on September 30, 2017.
Luigi makes his way through a haunted mansion to save Mario, but ghosts arn't the only thing he encounters...
Are you judging my artistic sense?!
The video begins with Luigi creeping around in at night near a mansion. With only a flashlight, Luigi was thinking that it was a terrible idea, getting scared by pigeons and Ronald McDonald and running away from them. Inside the mansion, two ghosts were playing Mortal Kombat II when they heard Luigi knocking. They quickly got into character. When Luigi opened the door to look inside, he saw the creepiness of the mansion and despite the ghosts just acting crazy, Luigi was frightened by that and tried to run from the ghosts.
Going through some hallways, he was pursued (with Thomas the Tank Engine even joining in on the chase). Luigi then entered a room just to be trapped in. He looked around and saw a teddy bear (besides some AK-47s and a bat). He cuddled it, lying on the floor crying in fear, much to the confusions of the two ghosts. Just then, Professor E. Gadd appeared with the Poltergust 3000 and tried sucked them in despite them claiming to have families. However, they both dodged E. Gadd and he crashed into a wall. Both ghosts then left after calling him an a**hole. Luigi then went over to him still crying, with E. Gadd saying him and inviting him to his lab.
In E. Gadd's lab, E. Gadd revealed he was studying and capturing the ghosts due to wanting new friends. He then asked Luigi his reason for being here. When he answered that he bought the mansion for 1 dollar on Ebay, E. Gadd spat his coffee out at him. Luigi wondered if he fell for a trap, which E. Gadd agreed but was mainly due to jealousy that somehow Luigi nabbed a mansion for that price. He then handed Luigi his Poltergust 3000 and told him to catch some ghosts. Luigi initially refused but after some pleading from E. Gadd, he relented and returned to the mansion.
Searching through the mansion for just one ghost, Luigi came across Lydia in her room. Luigi was attracted to her before sucking her up. As Luigi was about to leave the room celebrating his gain, he bumped into Neville, the ghost owner of the mansion. Luigi was scared but Neville reassured him he was friendly before wondering where his wife Lydia was because he knew she was supposed to be in her room but was not in it. Luigi then suddenly remembered why he was scared and quickly claimed his pool was on fire. As he tried leaving, Lydia scream, causing Neville to grab him by the throat and demand what he did to her. When Luigi said he gave her the "succy succy", Neville became outraged over Luigi's perverted response when she said that the Poltergust 3000's internals were actually a good place to be in. Happy, Nerville sucked himself in to join her, much to Luigi's confusion.
Suddenly, two more ghosts bumped into him, one of them wearing Mario's hat. As the ghost wearing Mario's hat mocked Mario's behaviour by pretending to be him and the other ghost laughing at him, Luigi became angry and sucked him in and concluded that Mario was tricked to come to the mansion and resorted to saving him. Entering the music room, Luigi found several instruments and played a saxophone before noticing a piano. He pressed one key but it turned out it was a dangerous piano that wanted to eat him. Luigi ran away when he came across Melody Pianissima. She wondered if Luigi was there to play some instrument with him. Luigi was too scared to say anything but Melody took it as an insult. Luigi quickly said yes to her request and tried to find another instrument. Eventually, he found a Pingas head. He used it and it made a "PINGAS!" sound effect. Scared at first, he eventually timed the tune to Melody's music. As he moved back, he accidentally turned on the Poltergust 3000 and sucked her in. That caused the piano to start attacking him, causing Luigi to distract it with the Pingas head before making his escape.
Luigi then came across the kitchen. He was starting to feel hungry, so he decided to raid the place. Opening the fridge, he saw out of all the available things a roast chicken. As he was about to tuck in, the chicken shook. Shocked, he knocked on it a few times, just for the ghost Colonel Sanders to come out of the chicken. As thanks for freeing him, he would grant him one free wish, but that wish would be cursed. Luigi wished to have cola to go with the chicken. After confirming it with Luigi, Sanders gave Luigi a small cup. Naturally, Luigi cried over its size as a result of the curse and called the Colonel a monster, who was walking out and responded back saying he was a jack*ss.
As Luigi was still crying over the small cola exploring the mansion, he came across Mario's clothes and gloves, concluding that he was nearer to him. Now in the courtyard, his Gameboy Horror went off, with E. Gadd warning him of the high levels of dangerous ghosts in it. He then told Luigi to use the device to detect them. Luigi did so and came across Po (whom he called ugly; Po took offense and threatened to kill him for it), Blinky, Napstablook, Shigeru Miyamoto, and finally, a Boo. Luigi tried to capture it but it knocked him off and went off its way.
Just then, E. Gadd detected that Mario was very close to him, thinking he was in the cell near him. As Luigi happily rushed to said cell, he suddenly detected Spooky nearby. He quickly hid away from the ghost guard dog. Determining if he was friendly, Luigi threw a rock at it, just for Spooky to devour it completely. Luigi decided to call it quits before changing his mind. He tried to throw several bones at it and even Pete but they did not do anything. Luigi then decided to just rush for it before tripping over some dog poo. Just as Luigi thought he was screwed due to Spooky seeing him, it was he was covered in poo and was disgusted by it. Luigi breathed in relief as the guard dog went the other way. Reaching the cabin, Luigi happily opened the door just to find Toad taking a dump reading some playstool magazine. In shock, Luigi stumbled backwards down a nearby well and into a secret altar.
In said altar, Luigi managed to find Mario, who was in a painting and naked. He started hugging him, just for Mario to say no and accuses him of homosexuality. As Luigi wondered why Mario was naked, he replied that he was so due to being hot in the painting. As Luigi took in the answer, King Boo told him not to touch his prized possession, which was part of his gallery of fat guys. Creeped out, Luigi tried to leave, just for King Boo to get mad over Luigi questioning his taste of art. Luigi wondered if he was going to attack with a giant ghost boss or something because the Poltergust 3000 would easily stop them. King Boo replied yes but asked if said equipment could stop an AK-47 before firing madly. Luigi wisely retreated. Scared as he hid, Luigi saw another rock and launched it via the Poltergust 300 at King Boo, knocking off his gun. Mad, King Boo searched around and found a broom. Having a "sword duel" between the Poltergust 300 and the broom, Luigi eventually threw his equipment at King Boo. Shocked, he responded by throwing Chauncey at him, who viciously attacked Luigi, giving King Boo the window to escape.
Mad at king Boo's projectile, Luigi proceeded to take the painting of Mario. Meanwhile, King Boo realized he needed to get the painting before Luigi found him. Turned out, Luigi did a sneak attack, successfully imprisoning him into the painting to be with Mario. As King Boo wondered where he was, he saw Mario who wanted to take a dump on his crown. Realizing what was going to happen, King Boo could only scream as he was chased by Mario. As E. Gadd and Luigi watched the chase, he congratulated on Luigi for his efforts. Then then entered the Poltergust 300 to be with the other ghosts. king Boo could only watch as he realized Mario's Pingas was happy, implying Mario was going to do some dirty things to him, much to horror as he knew he could not escape.
Please see Mario's EXTRAS: Stupid Luigi's Mansion for the deleted scenes.
- Gold Ghost
- Purple Bomber
- Blue Twirler
- Purple Puncher
- Mad Piano
- Melody Pianissima
- Colonel Sanders
- Ronald McDonald
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- Bowling Ghost
- Garbage Can Ghost
- Wizard Rock
- Creepy Mario Statue
- Toast Guy
- Shigeru Miyamoto
- Mr. Bones
- Gourmet Guy
- Dr. Eggman
- Coach (left 2 Dead 2)
- 00:07 – Title Screen, Luigi’s Mansion
- 00:43 – Spooky Scary Skeletons, Andrew Gold
- 01:20 – Hood Gone Love It, Jay Rock
- 01:47 – Professor E. Gadd, Luigi’s Mansion
- 02:17 – Swoon.exe, Super Paper Mario
- 02:26 – Gallery Theme, Luigi’s Mansion
- 02:36 – Shooting The Moon, Luigi’s Mansion
- 02:45 – Game Won, Dr Luigi
- 02:55 – Let’s Try, Super Mario RPG
- 03:20 – Dnager Theme, Luigi’s Mansion
- 03:31 – Gelato Beach, Super Mario Sunshine
- 03:40 – Dancing Shy Guys, Luigi’s Mansion
- 03:57 – Ending Theme, Super Mario World
- 04:06 – Doctor Frog, Theme Hospital
- 04:22 – Caught Portrait Ghost – Overview, Luigi’s Mansion
- 04:27 – Another Story, Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 04:53 – Super Mario Land Theme (Tom Brier), Keepr1st
- 05:15 – Fight Against Monsters, Super Mario RPG
- 05:28 – Done By Ear, Luigi’s Mansion 2
- 05:57 – Talking with Ghosts, Luigi’s Mansion
- 06:22 – Daytime Drama, Spongebob
- 06:30 – Horror Land, Mario Party 2
- 06:51 – Training Theme, Luigi’s Mansion
- 07:35 – Two A.M. (2AM), Animal Crossing GameCube
- 08:21 – Toad’s Theme, Luigi’s Mansion
- 08:30 – Water Temple, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 09:00 – Talking with King Boo, Luigi's Mansion
- 09:05 - Mii Channel
- 09:16 – Grand Finale, Yoshi’s Story
- 09:31 – Alone in the Jungle, Yoshi’s Story
- 09:53 – Fight Against An Armed Boss, Super Mario RPG
- 10:21 – Gloomy Manor, Luigi’s Mansion
- 10:49 – Hoo Hoo Village, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- This is the second blooper with a title referencing the Luigi’s Mansion video game series. The first is Super Mario 64 Halloween 2013: Luigi's Retarded Mansion.
- This is the first time an SM64 model is used for E. Gadd.
- This is also the first time when Luigi had a custom SM64 model with a Poltergust attached to his back.
- The song played by Luigi with the saxophone is the song Problem by Ariana Grande.
- The song that Melody plays with Luigi is the song Super Mario Land Birabuto kingdom. Which is heard in the outro of SMG4's videos.
- This is the final blooper to use the Super Mario World bonus clear intro.
- This is the first video in the Stupid Mario series to not have Mario's name in it.
- When Luigi tried to find an instrument to play with Melody, he pulled out a jar of mayonnaise and horseradish. This is a reference to the meme where Squidward told Patrick that mayonnaise is not a musical instrument in the SpongeBob Squarepants episode, Band Geeks.