SMG4: Stupid Mario 3D All-Stars is the thirty-sixth episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and ninety-first overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the twentieth episode of the Stupid Mario series. It was aired on September 19, 2020.
The Marios are out to play.
At Peach's Castle, Mario attempted to port Runescape for his Nintendo Switch, thinking that he could do better than Nintendo in porting Mario games. As he does though, the Switch became unstable due to the game being incompatible for gameplay. SMG4 comes in with the new Super Mario 3D All-Stars 101, and Mario wasted no time in putting the game into the Switch, ignoring the unstable condition of the Switch.
The unstable Switch later sends out all the Marios coming out from the game, with a happy expression from Mario. Meanwhile, SMG4 was uncertain about the other Marios' stability. As a result, the Marios hung out with each other, even having Jojo Mario kick out Peach Toadstool who was angry at Mario again for the trouble he caused and wanted revenge. SMG4 interrupted their fun, causing CD-I Mario to lock him up on the castle roof.
The fun continued until Mario got tired. However, as Mario was trying to sleep, the other Marios demanded spaghetti, a request that was denied as only the Alpha Mario gets the spaghetti. As a result, the Marios ransacked Mushroom City in search of spaghetti.
Hopeless at trying to stop the Marios' rampage, he releases SMG4, who later snatched up a plan. Using a summoned Tari as a gateway back to the game, he programmed a portal that sucked all the Marios back into the game, however, it too sucked Mario. The only way to get out was for the first Mario to beat Level 1-1, in which Mario managed to win, coming back to Mushroom City. Now back home, Mario can now play the game. Forgetting the consequences, he accidentally released the other Marios again, to the horror of SMG4.
- Many variations of Mario
- Peach Toadstool
- Captain Falcon
- Chunky Kong
- Kylo Ren
- Koopa Troopa
- Chain Chomp
- Mr. Blizzard
- Cheep Cheep
- Monty Mole
- Peach got kicked by Jojo Mario.
- Frankie got killed by Animatronic Mario.
- Swagmaster and Chris got killed by Rock Mario that was spat by Mario Head.
- Goomba got ran over by Marios.
- 8-Bit Mario and CD-I Mario fell into the pit.
- Grand Dad got shot by Rock Mario.
- Bob Hoskins Mario got killed by Rock Mario.
- Skeleton Mario got killed by Jojo Mario.
- SMG4: The Grand Mario Hotel: Mario says he hasn't seen the Marios since the hotel.
- SMG4: The Mario Mafia: Mango quotes Mario's line, "Mario gonna do something illegal".
- The YouTube Arc: Frankie is revealed to have escaped from the Internet Graveyard after his banishment in the Glitchy Massacre in SMG4: Deleted. How he escaped from the Internet Graveyard is left unexplained.
- A reskinned "Penguin SMG4" by MrBenio on the Garry's Mod Steam Workshop was incorrectly used as Penguin Mario; the actual Penguin Mario has red overalls and orange feet while Penguin SMG4 has blue overalls and yellow feet. This can be observed here.
- This is Frankie's first appearance since SMG4: Deleted.
- Saturday Supercade Mario was originally going to be in the video, but was replaced by Bob Hoskins Mario in the final version of the video.
- Additionally, Malleo was originally going to be in the video, but was replaced by Skeleton Mario in the final version of the video.
- This episode is similar to The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror XIII segment Send In The Clones. Incidentally, Mario being sucked into the Nintendo Switch is similar to the real Homer falling for the trap designed for the clones.
- This episode marks the return of many of Mario's variations, including:
- Mario Head since SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020.
- Dr. Mario since SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2019.
- M4R10 since SMG4: Smart Mario.
- Mango since SMG4: The Tari Abnormality.
- Animatronic Mario since SMG4: Freddy's Ultimate Custom Spaghetteria.
- Lou Albano since SMG4: The Super Mario Stupid Show.
- Grand Dad since SMG4: The Grand Mario Hotel.
- Metal Mario since Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Crystal Funhouse.
- This is the first video since The E G G in which Tari appears but Meggy doesn't.
- Discounting SMG4: Stupid Mario Arcade, which does not take place in a single mainline Super Mario title, this is the first Stupid Mario video since SMG4: Stupid Mario Maker 2 over a year and a half prior.
- This is also the second video to be released the day after a new Mario game came out.
- Chris and Swagmaster are revealed to have their jobs back at Fresh Spaghetti Tubbie, which is labeled as simply a spaghetti factory.
- The line "Mario's going to do something very illegal" from episodes such as SMG4: The Mario Mafia, SMG4: Mario and The Diss Track and SMG4: Mario's Illegal Operation is brought back again, this time was spoken by Mango.
- This is the fourth time Mario is in his Jotaro Kujo form, last seen in SMG4: Mario's Magical TV.
- This is Chris Gordman and Swagmaster6969696969's first appearance since SMG4: Mario Scratches His Ass.
- This is Tari's first appearance in a Stupid Mario episode.
- Innuendo: Mario Head's line "You got to be f**king with me" is uncensored.
- Jumanji: This blooper is a reference to this film starring Robin Williams.
- Donkey Kong 64: Marios' rap is parody of DK rap.
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars: Based on this game where three ports with some few changes and updated textures were released as part of the 35th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. being released.
- The Emperor's New Groove: The way Mario demanded things was almost the same as when Kuzko demanded things.
- Attack on Titan: The scene where Chris and Swagmaster fights Mario Head is reference to this manga.
- The Lego Movie: Lego Mario says "Everything is awesome!", which is a direct reference to The Lego Movie.