SMG4: Stupid Mario Odyssey 2 is a blooper created by SMG4 on October 21, 2017, it is the sequel to SMG4: Stupid Mario Odyssey.
The video begins at a wedding between Goombs and Goombette, with Mario looking for food to eat at their ceremony. Suddenly, as the two Goombas kissed, the Odyssey crashed into the chapel to crush the newlyweds, with Cappy jumping out to greet Mario once again. Cappy then informed Mario of the trouble he's been having, of which his sister Tiara was seemingly kidnapped by Bowser and taken away. Mario agreed to join Cappy, and the two left the chapel with the Odyssey while the Goombette demanded a divorce with her husband. Now that they were in the air, Cappy was wondering how the two would find Bowser and save Tiara. As a response, Mario pulled out a GPS device that allowed them to do so, having inserted a tracking chip up Bowser's behind because he was tired of him stealing Peach from the Kingdom. He and Cappy saw from the GPS that the Odyssey was heading near Bowser, so Mario decided to give the Odyssey a rough landing in the Cascade Kingdom (despite Cappy's warnings to be careful landing). Upon noticing that the Cascade Kingdom was filled with dinosaurs, Mario decided to throw Cappy at a sauropod dinosaur and possess it. He then started playing with the dinosaur's body movements, until Cappy reminded him to stop his toying and continue their pursuit of Bowser.
Eventually, the two saw Bowser and Mario attempted to run towards him to get Tiara back, only to stumble after sprinting only one meter. (If u use subtitles it quickly says it's not easy weighing 50 pounds but prosauropods weigh at least 100 pounds) Bowser then proceeded to possess a Triceratops with Tiara and use the dinosaur's strength to retrieve a Power Moon by knocking down a tree. It was only after he got that moon that Bowser was approached by Mario and Cappy, of which he then possessed a T-Rex with Tiara in an attempt to get away with the Power Moons. Mario retaliated by using Cappy to possess a purple dinosaur, only to find out that the dinosaur happened to be Barney. Since Barney wasn't that strong against Bowser's T-Rex, Mario and Cappy ended up running away from Bowser until they could hide from him. When the time was right, the possessed Barney then charged into the T-Rex, only to do no damage and get knocked out as a result. Fortunately, near Barney was a small T-Rex holding a shotgun, who Mario and Cappy used to attack Bowser and Tiara's big T-Rex. Afraid of being shot dead, Bowser then proceeded to possess an Aerodactyl to safely get away with his Power Moons, only to get chased by the Odyssey with Mario and Cappy inside. Using a Waluigi launcher to shoot down Bowser, the two partners later found themselves in the Luncheon Kingdom, a land populated by nothing but food. Overwhelmingly excited about a kingdom of food, Mario began to eat everything that made up the kingdom, including the inhabitants that live there (even though Cappy kept reminding him to keep finding Bowser). He even bit Shroomy, who happened to be visiting his family at the moment.
But Shroomy did know where Bowser was heading, as he saw "a turtle flying over a volcano nearby." As a result, Shroomy decided to launch Mario and Cappy towards the volcano with a catapult that he learned to build as a Boy Scout, not realizing the chaos from Mario's feast until after the two left. Once they landed at the summit of the volcano, Cappy suddenly noticed Tiara on a rocky island in the middle of the lava crater, atop a crying Bowser. Finding out that he may have to save Bowser as well, Mario decided to possess a lava bubble and hit Bowser's butt with it, sending Bowser and Tiara flying out of the volcano and knocking over the former's Power Moons in the process. At the bottom of the volcano, Cappy and Tiara reunited together, only for Tiara to inform him and Mario that she was just helping Bowser get Power Moons for his oven, rather than being kidnapped as they previously thought. The gang then proceeded to head home, only to encounter an angry mob of food who recognized Mario as the one who ate their kingdom earlier. With their weapons pointed at Mario, they chased him and Bowser towards the shore, although Mario was able to escape them by possessing a Cheep-Cheep with Cappy. Despite being reluctant to let go of his Power Moons, Bowser soon followed suit, knowing that he would have to deal with the mob of food if he didn't get away soon. Knowing that the food was unable to swim, Mario began to taunt them until the spaghetti summoned a "cooked chicken" for the food to use as a boat so that they could continue to pursue the outsiders. Being chased by the food and their "boat," Mario and Bowser swam past some sea creatures and Mermaid Ben until the food launched a chicken nugget from their boat as some sort of underwater bomb. As Bowser really loved chicken nuggets, Mario was barely able to get him away from the nugget before it exploded, reassuring him that they didn't have much time to go. Without any time to mourn the chicken nugget, Bowser later continued to swim with Mario as they passed by Fishy Boopkins, who later got ran over by the "chicken boat" that the food was riding. Eventually, Mario was tired of being chased by the food, so he used Cappy to possess their "chicken boat" and shake them all off. While it took all day for Mario to get the others home as a "chicken boat," Cappy was able to find an island nearby, which happened to be the Cap Kingdom. Having arrived at the kingdom where they grew up, Tiara thanked Mario while Bowser cried over his lost Power Moons, which were all left behind at the Luncheon Kingdom. In an attempt to stop Bowser from grieving, Tiara showed him some moons that she collected and hid in her childhood. Overjoyed that he finally had some moons to power his oven, Bowser quickly left to return to his castle and cook some chicken. After Bowser left, Mario said goodbye to Cappy and Tiara as he walked away, only to get crushed by Goombs and Goombette using the Odyssey as revenge for ruining their wedding at the beginning of the video.
- Goomba (At wedding)
- Koopa Troopa (At wedding)
- Boos (At wedding)
- Lakitu (At wedding)
- Monty Moles (At wedding)
- Rubeus Hagrid (Reverant at wedding)
- Spiny (Wedding)
- Magolor (on Crazy Cap)
- Unagi (In the ocean)
- Ben (In the ocean)
- Magikarp (In the ocean)
- Squidward Tentacles (In the ocean)
- Fishy Boopkins (In the ocean)
- Angry Moon
- This is the only episode in the Stupid Mario series to be based on a game that doesn't exist (as of yet).
- This was the last appearance of Ben until SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLABORATION! and SMG4: Super Mario Taxi.
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Odyssey: The sequel of that video; features the return of Cappy for another adventure with Mario.
- 00:06 – Wedding March; Richard Wagner
- 00:24 – Wedding; Anders Ekengren
- 00:41 – Ocean Man; Ween
- 01:00 – Let’s Go!; Mario Party 7
- 01:38 - Starship Mario A; Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 02:14 – Jungle Adventure; Mario Party 1
- 02:31 – You Spin Me Round; Dead or Alive
- 02:48 – Main Theme; Sonic X
- 03:00 – World 8 (Bowser); Super Mario 3D LAND
- 03:20 – Guile’s Theme; Street Fighter
- 03:26 – Bowser’s Here; Mario Party 8
- 03:41 – Metal Cap; Super Mario 64
- 03:43 – I Love You, You Love Me; Barney & Friends
- 03:47 – Fight Against An Armed Boss; Super Mario RPG
- 04:23 – Bonus Level; Rayman 2
- 04:43 – Take Me To Partytown; Mario Party 7
- 05:03 – The Smorgs; Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- 05:17 – Dynablade Overworld; Kirby Super Star
- 05:46 – Title Theme; Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
- 06:12 - Battle Canyon; Mario Party 1
- 06:35 – Victory Theme; Super Mario RPG
- 06:44 – Island (Daytime); Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- 07:21 – Unfounded Revenge; Mother 3
- 07:42 – Streetlife 2; Gunnar Johnsen
- 08:38 – Chicken Nugget Song; Nick Bean
- 08:50 – See You Again; Wiz Khalifa
- 09:21 – Demon Resident Mine Cart; Donkey Kong 64
- 09:27 – Let’s Try; Super Mario RPG
- 09:49 – The City (Day); Animal Crossing: City Folk
- 10:20 – Ageha; Ryu
- 10:26 – Staff Roll; Super Mario 64