SMG4: [TEXTURES NOT FOUND] is the forty-second episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and ninety-seventh overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
Mario, Meggy, and friends are celebrating Halloween when things go very wrong.
In Steve's corn farm at Rockford, the gang is celebrating their Halloween party, with everyone having fun. Other than that, Mario spotted Boopkins likeness, and commented that the look-alike isn't that annoying like he thought Boopkins always is. Suddenly, real Boopkins with no texture appeared to the gang and scared everyone until he ran away.
Curious, JubJub decided to look for his brother's likeness, and unfortunately was captured by a no-texture look-alike of him, prompting Tari and Belle to find the Boopkins, until they got captured by their lookalikes. Soon, the possessed bodies of the four appeared among the gang, abducting everybody, safe for Mario, Meggy and Whimpu who retreated to a farmhouse.
Trying to be safe by barricading the door, Boopkins appeared, prompting Mario to attack it as he thought he is an impostor (due to him experiencing a lot of impostors throughout October). As Meggy held him back, Boopkins told the story of how he got his body stolen; it was an experiment by Professor E. Gadd that made him lose his body, although E. Gadd seemed to be trapped, escaping as the no-textures were distracted. Luckily, there is a way to stop it, which is through a secret lab entrance to his secondary lab outside of Mushroom City. As they were about to leave, the no-textures broke through their barricade they set up earlier, which forced Whimpu to escape alone, while Mario and Meggy tried to hold them back only to have their bodies possessed by the clones offscreen.
As Whimpu tried to find the entrance while encountering the no-textures, he found it, until the no-texture Mario attacked him; fortunately saved by Steve as Whimpu threw a drumstick to trigger Steve's Herobrine form. There, he released E. Gadd, who runs a termination program. As the no-textures arrived, Whimpu managed to divert them, while E. Gadd was complete their termination, with the bodies being transferred back to their respective owners, giving a praising Whimpu.
As trying to figure out how this happened, it was revealed a few months ago before SMG3's banishment to the graveyard that SMG3 bribed E. Gadd to create clones of the gang (as a backup plan to take over SMG4's channel) and the Anti-Cast in case they ever betrayed him. However, due to Susan banishing SMG3 to the Internet Graveyard, he was unable to pay E. Gadd. In response, E. Gadd decided to throw away the no-textures to the trash, in which they became sentient and swore vengeance.
- Meggy Spletzer
- Saiko Bichitaru
- Fishy Boopkins
- JubJub Boopkins
- Belle Fontiere
- Rob the Scarecrow
- No-Textures /
- Whimpu No-Texture got stabbed in the neck by pitchfork threw by Meggy.
- No-Textures got erased by E. Gadd.
- The YouTube Arc:
- This is the first episode to be written by more than one person since SMG4: Steve Fights Everyone, and the first episode to include a guest-writer.
- Although only in a flashback, this is SMG3's first appearance since SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020.
- This is the first Halloween episode to feature Meggy.
- This is Whimpu's first main role in an episode.
- Whimpu is the only character and Anti-Cast member in the video (besides Steve and Professor E. Gadd since the two didn't have texture clones to begin with) to not get their texture stolen.
- This is the first appearance of Saiko Bichitaru, JubJub Boopkins and Rob the Scarecrow since SMG4: Food Wars.
- This is the eighth SMG4 video to place a greater emphasis on horror rather than comedy, the first seven being SM64 Bloopers: Can the Villager come out to play?, SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club, SMG4: Mario And The T-Pose Virus, SMG4: Mario SAW, SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018), SMG4: Mario vs IT 🤡, SMG4: The Weegee Uprising, and SMG4: The Demon Among Us.
- Noticeably, the thumbnail shows Mario and Meggy losing their textures. It's a hint that they have lost their texture to the No-Textures in the video.
- In spite of being a member of the Anti-Cast, Melony is absent and does not have a No-Texture duplicate.
- It is notable that after the clones of SMG4's Gang and Anti-Cast are defeated and the main SMG4's Gang and Anti-Cast return to their original forms, Belle, of whom is rarely seen to be expressive of positive emotion or otherwise is the most irritable among the main cast besides Saiko, is also seen cheering for Whimpu's victory.
- Weirdly, Axol and Shroomy are the only members of SMG4's Gang to not show up to Steve and Rob's Halloween party.
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers: The plot of the episode is similar to the 1956 and other films, with visually identical replacement copy of the main characters trying to take over the lifes of the orginal characters and also the No-Textures bears similarities to the Pod People.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: The music track "Steel Sting" plays when E. Gadd learns he won't get the money.
- Nostalgia Critic: When Luigi bumps into the radio, the theme song to this internet series plays.
- Slender: The Eight Pages: When Whimpu encounters the No-Textures in the first person perspective while finding the entrance, the Slender Man sound effect plays.
- Among Us: Meggy and Mario discuss whether Fishy Boopkins is an impostor or not.
- Us: The plot of the episode is similar to this Jordan Peele's horror film, with clones of the main characters trying to take over the lifes of the orginal characters and also the No-Textures and the Tethered came from science experiments undergrounds.