SMG4: The E G G is the twelfth episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and sixty-fifth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
JubJub Boopkins makes his debut. It was aired on April 4, 2020.
Boopkins finds an egg.
The blooper begins with Mario, Tari, and Fishy Boopkins on Taco Island, trying to replicate Animal Crossing in real life as Tari stated. As they intended to give up and go back home, Boopkins later came back with an egg which Mario took it for cooking dinner. Boopkins and Tari eventually attempted to spare the egg, but Mario refused and proceeded to prepare to cook it. The egg, however, hatched to reveal a newborn creature. Tari was pleased to see the creature, but Mario kicked the creature, resulting in Boopkins criticizing Mario. Boopkins greeted the creature and asked his name. The creature was unable to speak accurately until he stated "JubJub". Boopkins named the creature JubJub, pleasing him.
At the castle, Mario and Tari were seen playing Rock Tac Toe where Tari won the game. Boopkins asked JubJub of the location of his parents but he still could not speak accurately. Tari let Mario win Rock Tac Toe as Mario then threw JubJub at the wall, having Boopkins criticizing him for the abuse again.
Boopkins and JubJub later toured the castle until JubJub began to miss his father, with Boopkins volunteering to assist.
In town, the group tried finding JubJub's parents when Mario attempted to sell JubJub for cash, but Fishy Boopkins refused to allow him to do so, as the Old Man Hobo wished to eat JubJub for lunch.
Suddenly, JubJub started sucking on a Koopa Troopa's head. Boopkins tried stopping him so that they could continue to search for his father, but JubJub repeatedly sucked on the head until Boopkins scolded him for this. Unfortunately, JubJub let out a tantrum cry as the attempts to calm JubJub failed. However, Boopkins persuaded JubJub to behave himself. Boopkins later punished JubJub and sent him to a time out while told Mario to keep an eye on him, but JubJub suddenly escaped.
Still unsure as to where his father was, JubJub decided to search for him by himself. He seemingly found him when he discovered Ghost Rider, who had a Kraken head picture on the back of his shirt. With Ghost Rider unaware of JubJub being on his back, he and his gang rode off.
While Mario (in the driver's seat), Tari (in the passenger seat), and Fishy Boopkins (in the back seat) drove around looking for JubJub, Mario suddenly saw him. Shortly after that and while giving chase, Ghost Rider found JubJub and was confused as to why he was attached to him but nevertheless kept him to his side. He then noticed the gang going after them and told his gang members to slow them down. Eventually, after a high-speed chase, they ended up at a pier. There, the bikers and the gang confronted each other, with Ghost Rider (who realized that JubJub followed him because of his jacket design) showed him the jacket. JubJub became more conflicted as to who should he go to. Eventually, he decided to go to Ghost Rider, pleasing him until JubJub suddenly went by him. Everyone could only look on shocked as JubJub jumped into the ocean. He seemingly drowned, but being aquatic, he was actually fine. Turned out JubJub sensed his father and joined him.
The moment the father came up, the biker gang decided to retreat while the gang recognized the father, Joe Boopkins. It turned out Joe Boopkins is JubJub's father, making Jubjub Boopkins' younger brother the entire time. Finding it sweet, Tari declared that the episode was going to have a heartwarming ending. However, Mario declared he hated it and wanted to make it more manly. He proceeded to kick JubJub one more time, which naturally led to Joe Boopkins smashing him in retribution.
- Mr. Blizzard
- Koopa Troopa
- Old Man Hobo
- Jar Jar Binks
- Bowser Jr.
- Soldier 76
- Falco Lombardi
- Peach Toadstool
- Skyrim Guard
- Dwayne Johnson
- SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children: Bowser is shown being a better father to Bowser Jr..
- SMG4: If Mario Was In Animal Crossing: Tari and Mario try to replicate Animal Crossing in real life.
- SMG4: Little Penguin Lost: Mario constantly kicks around JubJub Boopkins, much like he does with Tuxie.
- 3:03 - Bob-Omb Battlefield - Super Mario 64
- 6:48 - Here's Some Weapons - Super Mario RPG
- 10:47 - MOTHER 3 - Open Sesame Tofu
- 14:27 - Slider Super - Super Mario 64 Music
- 14:36 - Double Cherry Pass - Super Mario 3D World
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- Joe Boopkins smashes Mario after Mario kicks JubJub.
- When Tari calls JubJub the subtitles misspells his name by saying Jub Jub (with a space between the 2 'Jub').
- This blooper was most likely made to commemorate Easter.
- This is Joe Boopkins' first appearance since SMG4: Mario and the Experiment.
- This is the second video to not have a description, after SMG4: Lord Of The Memes. Instead, the description featured a promotion for the last chance to get season 2 merch on the SMG4 Shop.
- This is the first and only episode to feature only Tari as the very first character the audience sees in the very first frame of the actual episode.
- While the preceding video is SMG4: Mario's Inside Story, a video was posted two days prior to this video entitled SMG4: Goodbye Meggy as an April Fool's Day prank to SMG4's Discord server to fool fans that Meggy was leaving SMG4. The video instead consisted of YouTuber The King Crane testing a Grand Theft Auto mod featuring Pickle Rick from Rick & Morty and the thumbnail of the video with edited audio of "Doin' Your Mom" by FAttY SPiNS. The video was quickly removed afterward, but a reupload can be found somewhere.
- There are several hints that JubJub was Fishy Boopkins's brother and the son of Joe Boopkins.
- His egg was shown to have originated from the ocean.
- When instructed to stop screaming by Fishy Boopkins, JubJub almost immediately complied.
- Fishy Boopkins introduces JubJub to his friends...much like he would have if he knew if he was his younger brother.
- Jubjub and Fishy Boopkins both fall victim to slapstick, but in Jubjub’s case Mario does most of the abuse.
- Fishy Boopkins bonded with JubJub extremely quickly, though so did Tari.
- When Fishy Boopkins takes JubJub to where he goes to cry, JubJub apparently decides to make it where HE goes to cry as well.
- JubJub bonded with Ghost Rider because of the Kraken face on the back of his shirt, which resembled that of his father.
- Like Fishy Boopkins, JubJub can scream extremely loudly.
- Though he seems to have different tastes in food, he makes a similar noise to his brother (when he eats a rock) when he attempts to munch on a Koopa Troopa's head.
- JubJub is (allegedly) voiced by Luke Lerdwichagul, the brother of Kevin Lerdwichagul, who voices Fishy Boopkins.
- Both Fishy and JubJub share similar physical appearances from their round bodies and notable lips.
- This episode confirms none of the SMG4 cast actually have an occupation to work at, nor do they have any priorities to finish during a casual daily life that doesn't involve a misadventure.
Fishy: "So this is the castle foyer. For some reason no one has anything to ever do, nor do we have jobs, so we just chill here!"
- This is likely the case because whenever any of them have tried to work at an occupation, they have always been dismissed due to being the primary cause of united chaos or otherwise have caused the business to get in judicial jeopardy.
- Though it may or may not be coincidental, Mario has abused Fishy Boopkins in the past, much like he abuses JubJub in this blooper.
- It is suggested that Mario abuses JubJub a lot due to being internally angry inside at JubJub for making him lose his lunch (which was the egg he was about to eat).