SMG4: The Fan Written Episode (4 Mill Sub Special) is the forty-first episode of Season 10 and the five hundred and ninety-sixth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
Also known as SMG4: 4,000,000 sub special! - The Fan Written Episode, this episode was made to celebrate the SMG4 channel reaching 4 million subscribers and the third episode to involve the SMG4 Reddit Page. It was aired on October 24th, 2020.
For this video, we let the fans dictate what happens. The results are... interesting lol.
In the Smash Bros office in Aubergine, Mario showed up to convince Master Hand to put a plate of spaghetti in the game. Although skeptical at first, the spaghetti pulled off its neutral special attack when Mario gave it a gun, but that resulted in Master Hand's death. Sakurai, the creator of the series, stumbled upon Mario, thinking (rightfully) that he murdered Master Hand. To avoid arrest, he kidnapped Sakurai, dragging him and Master Hand's corpse into the ocean in Toad Harbour. However, this made Sakurai transform into an overpowered version of himself, blasting away Mario into the Industrial District.
Landing near Steve, Mario pleaded for help for trying to get spaghetti into Smash and avoid unwanted attention from the Police. Steve later brought the spaghetti from Mario, and a chicken, to a spaghetti factory to meet Swagmaster6969696969. Unfortunately, when they entered the factory, it was revealed to be a torture room, with corpses of Swagmaster's previous victims; Bowser is seen tied up, being the next victim. Shocked, Mario later gets hit by a bat by Swagmaster, getting ready to torture him and Bowser. Trying to escape, with the advice of Bowser, Mario tried to enter the Magic Game-Entering Portal but failed relentlessly as Swagmaster prevented him from doing so.
Later, FightingMario54321 and Cube from the R.M.K.P.D arrived, presumably on the hunt for Mario, but later turned his attention to Swagmaster, trying to arrest him for turning victims into spaghetti. A big fight ensued, which resulted in Swagmaster's true form to be exposed, as an aggressive Xenomorph (the real Swagmaster is assaulting the Pope at Arby's). As the fight gets rougher, FM asked for a soul to defeat it, with Mario agreeing to give his. Mario's soul ultimately transformed Cube into a Gundam, which defeated the Xenomorph. They celebrated, until FM noticed Steve, and chases him as he is under arrest for murdering Banjo two weeks ago, flying to the moon. Later, Mario meets a group of sentient vegetables, claiming to be the Super Mafia Bros., who needed assistance to contain communism in the Mushroom Kingdom by conquering a Soviet Pizza Hut.
They succeeded in containing communism, by capturing Fuego the Water Bottle and the store. With that out of the way, they can help Mario get his soul back. Using the Magic Game-Entering Portal, they finally solved Mario's need to get spaghetti into Smash, but now needed him to get ready to claim his soul, with a Fitness Gram Pacer Test coached by Ruffman8890 to prepare him for the big fight. After training, a clone of Mario with inverted colors appeared as everything returned to the real world. With all that said, the clone launches Mario to the moon with a baseball bat, landing him on Mare Tranquillitatis (as evidenced by the U.S. flag planted by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin in 1969).
Now on the moon, with FM still chasing Steve and Cube now resting, Mario finally got his soul back from Cube. Now, he became thirsty, but as Cube did not bring any water and the fact there is no water on the moon, he got angry.
- Master Hand
- Masahiro Sakurai
- Fuego the Water Bottle
- Inverted Mario Clone
- Barack Obama
- Eli Vance
- Picolas Cage
- Pope Francis
- Heavy Weapons Guy
- Xenomorph got killed by Cube the Penguin.
- SMG4: Steve VS Smash Bros: FightingMario54321 tries to arrest Steve for killing Banjo.
- SMG4: If Mario Was AMONG US...: The Xenomorph returns, this time disguised as Swagmaster6969696969.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- TBA - Menu Theme, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- This is the first subscriber special outside of the Ssenmodnar series since SM64: War Of The Fat Italians 2016 (900k Special).
- This marks Ruffman8890's first appearance in 6 years, his last well-known appearance being Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Two Great Friends!
- This is the third blooper of SMG4 to feature FightingMario54321 as a police officer, the first being SM64 Bloopers: Can the Villager come out to play?, the second one being R64: The Spaghettipocalypse.
- This episode confirms that Banjo truly died in SMG4: Steve VS Smash Bros.
- Mario and SMG4 break the Fourth Wall, with Mario asking "WHO THE HELL IS WRITING THIS EPISODE?!" with SMG4 replying "Don't look at me. This episodes out of my hands.".
- This is the seventh episode from Season 10 to lack a variable opening.
- Excluding Fuego the Water Bottle, this is the seventh video of Season 10 to be devoid of modern major characters. The first five are SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children, SMG4: If Mario Was In Animal Crossing, SMG4: Mario's Spicy Day 🔥, SMG4: If Mario was in... Fall Guys, SMG4: If Mario Was AMONG US..., and SMG4: Steve VS Smash Bros.
- In this episode, Ruffman8890 uses Prince Big Whoop's color scheme, specifically his gloves being a darker shade of blue. This is due to SMG4 most likely using a green screen for Ruffman instead of a pink screen, which causes light blue colors to turn darker.
- This is the fourth episode of Season 10 where Mario's pingas is injured.
- Steve says "HI GUYS" three times in this episode.
- The selling your soul idea may come from the blooper Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Lost Gems Part 2. Mario also referenced it in one of his deaths in 101 Ways for Mario to Die (The Right Way!) 50,000 subs!.
- When Mario got thirsty on the moon, he says: "Have you got any food?", when he should say: "You got something to drinky?" because in reality you don't eat food when you're thirsty.