SMG4: The Intruder... is the second episode of Season 11 and the six hundred and seventh overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on January 30, 2021.
Mario and friends get a lil visit
Outside the castle, Mario tried selling hot dogs. Luigi took a Hot Dog, and when he bit it, he fainted. While Mario was trying to add more salt, he was startled by the presence of a bee, fearing that it would sting him. Later, Mario and Luigi ran back into the castle, as the bee followed them. So Mario summoned Peach, but after a while she gave up. Unable to remove the bee from the castle, they took refuge in SMG4's room. SMG4 and Tari were playing Smash, when Tari beated SMG4, she used friendship as her special move. Soon, Mario and Luigi crashed into SMG4's room. Seeing the bee, Tari was terrified, but SMG4 was undeterred by the bee, soon leaving. Mario and Luigi claimed that SMG4 was killed by the bee, and made a furenal for him with a picture of Luke. Tari tried to befriend the bee with a copy of the Bee Movie Game, but it made the situation worse, and she threw the bee out with the copy of the game.
The bee later went inside a window of the castle tower, scaring Bob and Axol (but not Melony) as they were watching Two Piece. Axol, realizing that he left Melony behind, grabbed her as well, waking her up. After grabbing Melony, it was shown that she grabbed the bee, much to Axol and Bob's concern. Meanwhile, Boopkins, Meggy and Saiko returned, and seeing the bee, Meggy and Saiko said that the gang was overreacting, and they can take care of it as they tried to fight the bee, but again their efforts were useless. Like Bob, Melony and Axol before, the three could only hide in SMG4's room, but not before Meggy called Swagmaster and Chris for backup.
Swagmaster and Chris' efforts also failed to kill the bee, and panicked that they were gonna die, so they took refuge in SMG4's room. As the bee followed into the room, SMG4, the only one who wasn't afraid of bees, came in, and lured the bee away by playing a sexy tune on his saxaphone, making him some sort of a Pied Piper of Hamelin. As the gang cheered on SMG4, it was a matter of seconds that SMG4 rested on a tree, in which a beehive fell over his head, causing panic among the crew.
- Bee (antagonist)
- Meggy Spletzer
- Saiko Bichitaru
- Fishy Boopkins
- Chris Gordman
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 0:08 Peach's Castle- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
- 0:35 Gentle Breeze- Trauma Center 2
- 0:38 Fight Against an Armed Boss - Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars
- 1:11 Trainer Battle- Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen
- 1:36 Battlefield- Super Smash Bros 4
- 1:45 Victory! Cloud- Super Smash Bros. 4
- 1:56 Hooktail Battle- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- 2:37 Temple of Time- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 2:43 Petalburg- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- 3:15 Learning a New Skill- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- 3:40 Berserk OST - 04 Guts
- 3:51 Battle Theme- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- 4:51 Tutorial Battle- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- 5:27 Poshley Heights- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- 5:31 Super Koopa Bros. World 3- Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- 8:46 Specialist - Persona 4 OST
- 9:17 We'll Be Right Back (Sound Effect)
- This episode marks the first appearance in Season 11 of:
- Everybody except SMG4 and Melony in the crew feared the bee, due to SMG4's knowing of its passiveness and disregarding the fear of being stung, and Melony's curiosity.
- This is the first video since SMG4: Super Challenge 64 in which SMG4 had no voice clips provided by Luke Lerdwichagul himself in an episode.
- Speaking of which, the picture of Luke in his SMG4 outfit from Hitbox: SMG4 In Real Life, appeared as Mario and Luigi were praying for him as they thought he was dead.
- Axol waking Melony up made a reference and parodies the System of A Down song Chop Suey!, specifically, the one made by Youtube user Antoine Delak, the same person behind the "Heavy is Dead" video, which was parodied in a skit in SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL.
- The "Fanbase Brand Salt" Mario uses on his hot dogs likely pokes fun at the toxicity of the fanbase, explaining why Luigi had a heart attack.
- Interestingly, the hot dog stand is the same stand used in SMG4: Mario's Lemonade Stand.
- It was revealed by James Bailey that the production crew had a 3D scan of him and placed his model as the intruder in the thumbnail.
- This is the second blooper where Tari swears, the first being SMG4: The Tari Abnormality.
- The title and the plot of this episode and is very similar to the Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Visitor (2011) episode as both had an intruder that enter the castle and cause havoc.
- Melony is the only Anti-Cast member to be in this epiosde.
- If SMG4 Shorts: Meggy Learns Japanese is not counted, this is the first episode to be under 10 minutes long since SMG4: Mighty Morphin' Mario Rangers almost four years prior.
- This is assumed to be the final video to have a teaser photo on Reddit. Due to SMG4: The Resurrection being leaked, these teaser photos are no longer posted.
- The way Axol wakes Melony up is a parody of the video “Wake Up” published by user Delak in 2019.
- The end credits for the Two Piece episode is actually the end credits for Bee Movie.
- At 8:35 the camera has an angle problem where we could see the side of the room mirrored.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: When SMG4 lures the bee outside back into the wild, this is similar to the episode Jellyfish Jam, where SpongeBob and Gary lure the Jellyfish out of their house by creating their own music.
- This episode is also very similar to the episode Wormy, with both featuring an insect that terrorizes the main cast.
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A similar situation to Jellyfish Jam is the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic episode Swarm of the Century, where Pinkie Pie lures the Parasprites out of Ponyville by making music from various instruments.
- Bee Movie: The video game is given to the bee by Tari.
- Persona 5: When Meggy & Saiko fought the bee! Fishy Boopkins commented on the battle like the navigator to the player including Meggy, Saiko, & Boopkins performing an All-Out Attack. However, unlike Persona 5, where in the game it's an instant kill & only one character posed, in SMG4 all three characters were about to pose until it missed.
- The Eric Andre Show: The ending of the blooper showed the infamous We Will Be Right Back meme, similar to SMG4: A Day In The Life Of Everyone, SMG4: Mario's Magical TV and SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020. However, a different piece of music plays here instead of the music from those episodes.
- Mortal Kombat 11: When SMG4 and Tari were playing Smash, Tari's character (Yoshi) finished off SMG4's character (himself) using a Friendship Fatality. Furthermore, before the attack, the Mortal Kombat sound effect "FINISH HIM!!" was used.
- Roblox: The gun Mario uses is to shoot himself when the bee is on his nose is a gear from Roblox called Hyperlaser gun. Unlike the weapon itself, it shoots beams instead of a laser, and it does insane damage other than instantly vaporizing the entire target.
- Pokemon: After the bee is in between Mario and Luigi, Mario throws a Pokéball that contained peach.
- Among us: After Mario shoots his head off, a bone is exposed, though this could just be a cartoon gag.