SMG4: The Mario Channel - Mario's Jackass is the twentih episode of Season 8 and the four hundred and second overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the fourth (and/or simply last) episode of the The Mario Channel series. It was aired on April 14, 2018.
This is Mario and welcome to jackass. We're gonna watch the SMG4 cast doing crazy and stupid stunts, all for Mario's TV show. Enjoy!
Welcome to Mario's Jackass!
Mario tries to host a new series. Standing in front of a camera, he announced to the viewers that he planned on jumping over a car as a stunt.
After putting on a helmet for safety, Mario turned around and stood in the direction he thought the car was going to come towards him in.
However, the car instead came in the other direction and hit Mario from behind. Sometime later, Mario was watching the recorded footage on a TV while he recovered in the hospital.
He was impressed with the results so far, but still planned on making more episodes in order to become "world famous". Since he was still in a lot of pain from the last stunt (with his head even falling off twice), Mario decided that he should get other people to help him with his stunts.
Mario went to the Mushroom Mall, then spotted Luigi checking out ties in one of the shops. He was unsure of which one he should choose. Mario announced to the viewers the name of the next stunt.
Luigi initially thought that it was just a game, but when the ground suddenly started to shake, he wondered what was going on, and he looked outside the shop to find a literal herd of bulls stampeding towards him. Luigi panicked and made a run for it down the plaza, while the bulls proceeded to catch up to him.
They eventually passed by a shop containing two random bulls, both who were confused about what was going on. Turning a corner, Luigi spotted Hobo sitting on a bench, whom he placed in the middle of the path as a decoy to slow the bulls down. Just as Luigi was about to enter another area of the mall, two more bulls armed with machine guns blocked his path, forcing Luigi to make a detour to the Food Court.
He spotted an emergency exit and ran straight towards it, but jumped in another direction at the last second so the bulls rammed straight into the wall. Mario congratulated his brother for surviving the challenge. Just after he said that however, one of the bulls landed on top of Luigi, knocking him unconscious. Fearing the repercussions, Mario crawled away while he still had the chance.
Sentry of the Century
Sometime later, Mario was at a park, where Saiko was walking through after receiving a call from him. Irritated about being forced out here, Saiko questioned what Mario wanted with her. After hearing that he was making a TV show, she quickly became flattered, thinking that Mario wanted her to pose as a model.
However, the plumber revealed that she was part of the next stunt, where Saiko had to face off against Sentry that he pulled out from a crate. As soon as Mario turned the Sentry on, it immediately started firing at Saiko. She did her best to dodge the bullets and eventually swiped a skateboard from a Robloxian to use as a shield.
She charged straight towards Sentry and jumped in the air in an attempt to pounce at it. However, Sentry suddenly blasted large missiles at Saiko, which sent her flying a good distance. Hiding behind a rock, she noticed Frankie nearby and grabbed the Mushroom child. Saiko then threw him at Sentry, sending the machine in a state of confusion. As Frankie slid off it, he hit the power button, turning Sentry off. Saiko was relieved that she won the challenge. However, after she heard Mario cheering for her, she gave him a threatening look, prompting the plumber to slip away.
The Hamburger Supreme
Mario presented a gigantic cheeseburger to the viewers, which was part of this stunt. Mario pushed the burger into Peach's Castle, where the plumber found Toad standing in his usual corner. Mario casually asked him to eat the entire cheeseburger, but Toad refused to do something so ridiculous.
However, Mario did not listen to him and proceeded to shove the burger in Toad's face in an attempt to force-feed him. He eventually has the Mushroom man pinned against the wall, and Mario managed to send both Toad and the burger out of the castle after ramming them both with his stomach. He looked through the hole he made, where he found Toad flattened and the cheeseburger rolling away. A brief montage played of the burger's journey, where it traveled through several locations before landing a steady job and settling down with a new life. The burger also ran over Hobo, still recovering from Luigi's stunt.
The Pain Train
Mario eventually got Wario to participate in the next stunt. For this challenge, Wario had to search through a train full of crates in order to find the one crate that was filled with money, while the other ones were filled with traps. Nervous, Wario started with a random crate, which turned out to be carrying a cannon. He barely dodged the shot and tried to search in another crate. This time, the thing inside is McCree, who immediately started firing at Wario with his pistol. The latter tried to evade the gunman by taunting him from behind another random crate.
Thinking that he went inside, McCree opened it up, only to find a dragon that proceeded to set him on fire. Continuing with this, Wario opened up all the other crates in rapid succession, some of which managed to badly damage him. However, he was confused to find that the cash prize was not in any of the boxes. He turned and spotted Waluigi inside the engine (Thomas), revealing that his brother has already stolen the money for himself. Furious, Wario got back at Waluigi by throwing McCree into the train cab with him.
The Flying Frog
Later on, Mario introduced the audience to the final stunt. He snuck up on Boopkins, who was having a rock picnic by himself. Mario asked the Spike to help him, but Boopkins politely turned him down, as he was perfectly happy where he was. However, Mario ignored him and proceeded to carry him away. Mario took Boopkins over to a gigantic slingshot and placed him inside. The latter begged Mario not to launch him, as Boopkins was afraid of heights.
However, the plumber assured him that he would be fine and to close his eyes and quickly sent him flying. While initially terrified, Boopkins opened his eyes once the adrenaline left his system, and he started to enjoy the experience of being in the air.
Down on the ground, two pedestrians spotted Boopkins in the sky and realized that he was about to crash into an airplane. Just as they predicted, Fishy bumped into one of the wings and sent the plane crashing down, much to his horror. It landed right on top of E. Gadd's laboratory, just as the scientist was returning home with groceries.
Done with collecting all the footage, Mario was ecstatic that he had enough content and ran off to put it on the air. However, while he was walking down an alleyway, he was blocked off by Toad, who was armed with a baseball bat. Mario turned around to find Luigi, Saiko, Wario, and Boopkins surrounding him as well. While he initially thought they were having a party, all five victims quickly ganged up on Mario and set up another stunt as payback for all the trouble he caused.
The Screaming Italian (Epilogue)
With Mario wanting to see his baby (camera), Boopkins introduced the audience to the new stunt by launching Mario out of the same slingshot he was launched from. The plumber landed right outside the Mushroom Mall. Because he was wearing red, he was suddenly confronted by the bull stampede with Luigi, who was riding up front. Mario ran inside the mall to avoid them, but Luigi ambushed him from around a corner and head-butted him with a bull. He tried to hide inside a nearby crate, but it was a trap set-up by Wario, resulting in Mario finding McCree waiting for him inside.
Horrified, Mario ran out of the box and headed down a corridor, where he barely avoided being crushed by Toad rolling on top of the giant cheeseburger. Mario decided to hide in a closet, only to be cornered by Saiko with Sentry. He tried to escape, but Luigi, Toad, Wario, and Boopkins had barricaded the door with both a bull and McCree. Saiko proceeded to open fire on Mario, and the rest of the group entered the closet once she was done. She questioned Mario if he was ready to apologize to all of them; however, his only response was to throw insults at them and said "Eat My Mario Penis!". As a result, Saiko commanding Sentry to fire at Mario many times.
- Robloxian (appears in Sentry of the Century but was pushed off his skateboard by Saiko)
- Frankie (appears in Sentry of the Century and was used as a weapon to deactivate Sentry)
- Bullet Bill (Appears as a trap in The Pain Train)
- Shrek (Appears as a trap in The Pain Train)
- Dr. Eggman (Appears as a trap in The Pain Train)
- Po (Appears as a trap in The Pain Train)
- Elmo (Appears as a trap in The Pain Train)
- Tiny Tiger (Appears as a trap in The Pain Train)
- Toadsworth (Appears as a trap in The Pain Train as his outfit from SMG4: New Year, New Mario)
- Rock (Appears as a trap in The Pain Train)
- Guy 1 (appears in The Flying Frog witnessing Boopkins crashing into a plane)
- Guy 2 (appears in The Flying Frog witnessing Boopkins crashing into a plane)
- Professor E. Gadd (appears in The Flying Frog witnessing a plane crashing into his laboratory after grocery shopping)
- The Mario Channel: MARIOBUSTERS: Both of the episodes features Mario trying to make a TV series and both ended up having Mario suffer what he did to the other people.
- However, whereas Mario only acted immorally near the end of Mariobusters, Mario spent this entire episode tormenting the other cast members.
- SMG4: Wild, Wild Mario: McCree makes a return here still making inappropriate remarks.
- SMG4: New Year, New Mario: Toadsworth working as a bodyguard for Peach makes a return here as a booby trap in The Pain Train.
- At 03:51, the wrong title is used. In this case, The Pain Train was used instead of The Hamburger Supreme. SMG4 admitted it was an error as stated in the comment he made later on: "Uhh woops. I put pain train in twice.....It was SMG3 💩 Pls just ignore one".
- This is one of the few episodes in which Mario is the villain.
- This is also one of the few episodes in which Mario is smart.
- It is unknown why Boopkins didn’t summon his father when Mario attempted to launch him with a slingshot. However, it was plausible that he needed a source of water in order to do so. However, Boopkins managed to get revenge on Mario by launch him with the same slingshot he was launched from.
- 00:07 - Mushroom Bank; Mario Party
- 00:21 - Milking the Pigs; The Simpsons: Hit & Run
- 00:28 - Let’s Try; Super Mario RPG
- 00:54 - Moo Moo Farm; Mario Kart 64 (Intro)
- 00:58 - Laboratory; Mario Party 2
- 01:08 - Boss; Kirby’s Return to Dream Land
- 01:44 - Battle Arenas; Mario Kart 64
- 02:14 - My Paradise – Monstro Town; Super Mario RPG
- 02:32 - Careless Whisper; George Michael
- 02:40 - Tough Guy Alert or They’re Pretty Tough, Should We Be Careful?; Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story
- 03:11 - (reminiscent of Rhythm Heaven, a minor)
- 03:54 - Time to Cook It; Cooking Mama 3
- 04:22 - Keepin’ on the Path; Mario Party 2
- 04:50 - Main Theme; Indiana Jones
- 05:17 - Buy Somethin’ Will Ya!; EarthBound
- 05:36 - Spinning Slots; Super Mario Odyssey
- 05:50 - (country song in c minor when McCree Appears)
- 06:30 - Lockstep; Rhythm Heaven
- 07:11 - Mini-Game Park; Mario Party 2
- 07:38 - The Wide, Wide Ocean; Mario Party
- 07:56 - Luigi/Mario/Yoshi Circuit; Mario Kart: Double Dash!
- 08:32 - Fossil Falls; Super Mario Odyssey
- 08:42 - Underground Pipes; Paper Mario
- 09:02 - Happy Adventure, Delightful Adventure; Super Mario RPG
- 09:20 - Huffin' and Puffin'; Paper Mario
- 09:50 - Fight Against Smithy; Super Mario RPG
- Jackass (franchise): A homage and parody to the series created by Jeff Tremaine, Spike Jonze and Johnny Knoxville that aired on MTV from 2000 to 2002.
- Danganronpa: When Mario goes through all his stunts, its similar on how Junko went through all the executions. The only difference is Junko was enjoying it while Mario was terrified
- Coincidently, There were five people who did his stunts, Luigi, Saiko, Toad, Wario, and Boopkins, similar to how there were only five survivors left in the first game, Makoto, Aoi, Toko, Kyoko, and Byakuya.