SMG4: The Mario Hustle is a blooper released in July 21st, 2018.
The episode starts with everyone doing their hobbies. Bowser reading a book that explains how to steal dat princess ass, Luigi playing the 3DS and asking Saiko for playing. Which she disagrees, making Luigi a little sad. Meggy and Mario playing soccer and Boopkins sits near Bob doing nothing while Bob asks for charity to his "imaginary" kids. Suddenly SMG4 arrives with a truck and he said he has a big problem, Luigi panic and Bob asked if SMG4 wants him to bury a body while holding a shovel and SMG4 replied it's even worse. He carried the truck which is full of rocks and SMG4 shouted that he accidentally bought a bunch of useless rocks which makes Bowser confused about how SMG4 accidentally buying this rocks.SMG4 tells a brief backstory of what really happened.
It turns out Wario and Waluigi were using false advertising, claiming if you rub the rocks against your computer your videos will be funnier. SMG4 being the dumbass that he is, purchases one million rocks. The flashback ends and he says the rocks didn't even work. Saiko says it hurts to exist while Meggy is questioning his stupidity behind her. SMG4 says that now he needs them to sell the rocks or he's gonna be a hobo. Fishy Boopkins wants to help but Bob wants something in return. SMg4 originally says you'll get his love, which everyone's reaction can be summed up as: Meggy gross out woomy, Luigi saying no, Bob saying piss off, Saiko thinking it over, Mario barfing into a conveniently placed bucket, Bowser saying something about golf, and Boopkins seeming pretty okay with it. SMG4 then changes the reward to whoever can sell the most rocks gets a post on his twitter, which everyone can agree on.
Bowser is first in the rock selling business, trying to get a company to buy his rocks with the promise of getting a stock market value. Nobody is interested, so Bowser decides to sell them as "chicken nugget rocks" for ten dollars each, and the customers make it rain.
Bob is seen in an alleyway trying to sell the rocks, claiming them to be magic. The koopa is at first uninterested, but Bob gets the idea that since he's handicapped to claim the rocks can cure broken legs. This gets him excited so Bob does a "magic chant" to show it works. The koopa thinks it's working and tries to get on his legs, but ends up falling over and presumably dies. Bob says he may have stage 4 injuries and needs to purchase the advanced DLC for $500 plus $60 monthly subscription. Since the koopa doesn't answer, Bob leaves the rock there and takes the wallet.
Fishy Boopkins tries making a rock commercial, selling it as the "Boopkins Rock" for $59.99 saying they're the best rocks in the world. Toad says it changed his life by throwing it at Toadette. He also makes a buy 3 get 1 free and then asks for people to buy them.
Meggy is in the park wearing her university outfit announcing to an audience consisting of a Monty mole, Koopa, Goomba, Shroomy, and Toadsworth about a new revolutionary invention that will change history. Toadsworth asks if it can cure back pain (i mean it might work) but Meggy says it's not that kind of invention. She's apparently selling the rocks as multi-purpose sports equipment. It actually works pretty well with sports such as the shot put, a hockey puck, and blades for ice skates. However, it's not round enough to be a bowling ball, breaks baseball bats, seems like Little Mac just gives up when she uses them as boxing gloves, and when trying to use it as a soccer ball, she ends up hurting her foot trying to kick it. Despite this everyone seems eager and willing to buy them, even Toadsworth.
Luigi attempts to sell the rocks as "ROCK Hard ice-cream" which attracts a bunch of kids who quickly get angry when they realize Luigi is selling the rocks on ice cream cones. Luigi tries t convince them it's tasty by eating one, saying it's earth flavor, but the kids think he's just being stupid. Suddenly Luigi starts choking on the rock, making the kids laugh at his expense, and give him money.
Saiko is trying to be an entrepreneur by selling to SMG3, who shuts the door on her after she asks nicely. She breaks a hole in the door so SMG3 can say he doesn't want what she's selling, then barricading the hole only to get threated by Saiko. He's originally scared but after learning Saiko is selling rocks bursts out laughing. Saiko says that since SMG4 bought one million rocks, that makes him COOLER. SMG3 says AW HELL NO and orders 2 million rocks.
Mario starts off trying to sell rocks as a street market salesman, but nobody buys. He gets the idea to have Frankie sing the USA national anthem over a speaker tower, and sells the rocks for people to throw at him.
The hustlers return to the meeting place at the beginning of the video with their cash to see SMG4 has become a smelly hobo who's started talking to one of the rocks that he named Hubert. He then starts "making out" with Hubert, while Mario and Meggy look at each other both clearly grossed out. The crew hand over all the money to SMG4 who leaves with all of it in the truck. Bob and Mario want their reward, but SMG4 says since the rocks were his to begin with all the money belongs to him. While driving away the truck hits one of the spare rocks and flies into a plane, destroying it and all the money inside. SMG4 cries and is comforted by Hubert while everyone walks away, extremely grossed out.
- Fishy Boopkins
- Koopa Troopa
- Monty Mole
- Little Mac
- Baby Mario
- Bowser Jr.
- Baby Rosalina
- Screaming Sun
- Wii Fit Trainer
- This is the second time Meggy and Saiko are in an episode together. The first time was in SMG4: Final Fantasy Mario.
- Meggy is back to her uniform from SMG4: Mario University.
- This is the third time SMG4 references the infamous Mario x Meggy ship with them staring at each other shocked as SMG4 kissed his rock Hubert.
- This is the second time Luigi works as the ice cream man, the first being in SMG4: Detective Mario & Pikachu.
- This is the second time SMG4 ditches the cast, the first was in High School Mario
- When Boopkins sells his pair of rocks, he makes a face at 4:29, being a reference to the TheOdd1sOut's Boopkins drawing from SMG4: War of the Fat Italians 2017
- This is the first non-cameo appearance of SMG3 since SMG4: If Mario was in... Kirby Star Allies
- After a long absence, Bowser finally sings his famous Chicken Nugget Song.
- This is the second time the Team Fortress business appear, the first being in SMG4: If Mario Ran Nintendo.
- This is the second time Meggy appears in sports, the first being in SMG4: Stupid Mario Sports Mix.
- This shows that SMG3 still has a strict rivalry with SMG4.
- This is third time someone ditches the SMG4 characters, the first was SMG4, then Peach, then SMG4.
- A picture of Saiko was actually posted on SMG4's twitter for selling 2 million rocks for the SMG4 Foundation, meaning she sold the most rocks.
- This is the 2nd appearance of the SM64 Bob model. The first was in SMG4: Mario Battle Royale.
- When Saiko said that SMG4 bought a million, SMG3 says he will buy 2 million but Saiko did not have 2 million, but it is possible she went around to pick up more.
- It is impossible that the plane still flies after it destroys the truck with the money inside.
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|