SMG4: The Melony Felony is the fourth episode of Season 11 and the six hundred and ninth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
Someone messes with Melony.
Axol wanted to confess to Melony to be his Valentine, but all Melony could do is admire Watermelon-kun from his anime Two Piece. Trying to win her over, Axol killed Watermelon-kun off, saddening and irritating Melony. In a fruit court (in reality a kangaroo court), Axol was placed under trial for "murdering" Watermelon-kun, with Meggy as his lawyer and Melony as the judge. In the end, the "court" ruled him to never be friends with Melony again, and she instead found Bob as her new best friend. Concerned about Bob corrupting her innocence, Axol tried to put a stop to it.
Despite his efforts, he failed to gain Melony's attention. He called Bob to SMG4's room, and pleaded for advice, in which Bob happily agreed over a slice of cake he offered. Meanwhile, SMG4 kicked the two out. Following Bob's advice, Axol became a cool swagger, but his attempts to woo Melony made her cry instead, running to a Golden Arches sign at a nearby McDonald's.
With Mario and Bob's help, Axol managed to apologize to Melony for what he did and asks her to be friends with him again. As Melony smiled, she fell when the Golden Arches sign was rocked by Ronald McDonald, forcing Axol to break her fall. With the problem over, they all celebrated with a dance, and Ronald found the opportunity to film their dancing as a McDonald's commercial.
- Ludwig Von Koopa
- Larry Koopa
- Morton Koopa Jr.
- Mecha Koopa
- Koopa Troopa
- DJ Yonder
- Hal Monitor
- SMG4: The Intruder...: Takes place after this episode. Bob's interest in Two Piece returns.
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 0:08- Title Theme - Animal Crossing
- 2:14- Steel Licks 10 - SpongeBob SquarePants
- 2:44- One Winged Angel - The Black Mages
- 2:52- Courtroom Lobby ~ Beginning Overture - "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney"
- 3:16- Pursuit ~ Cornered - "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney"
- 10:18- A Little Heart To Heart - "Team Fortress 2"
- 10:28- Maya Fey ~ Turnabout Sisters Theme 2001 - "Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney"
- 10:45- Are You Ready for a Miracle? “Leap of Faith” ~ Patti LaBelle
- The title of this episode is based off a meme from SMG4: Mario's Mask Of Madness. When Melony got angry just before sobbing from the loss of her hedge, fans put around the image the text "Melony is going to commit a Felony".
- This episode can be considered as Season 11 Valentine's Day special, due to its plot of Axol trying to win back Melony as his friend.
- Although Melony did not speak much, and only a short text dialogue was used for her, she was nevertheless voiced by Wolfychu, who previously voiced Apple-chan in SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020.
- Watermelon-kun made a return, but Jordan Sweeto did not return to voice him from the aforementioned episode. Instead, his "voice" was provided by Axol, who in turn was voiced by Kevin Lerdwichagul.
- This is Melony's and Axol's first main roles since SMG4: Mario's Mask Of Madness.
- This is Peach Toadstool’s and Toad’s first non-cameo role in Season 11 but without speaking roles.
- This is the first video since SMG4: If Mario Was In... Cyberpunk 2077 to exclude Fishy Boopkins and Tari.
- This is the first appearance of Ronald McDonald since SMG4: Cooking with Mario & Bowser: World Tour and Hal Monitor since SMG4: If Mario Was In... Cyberpunk 2077.
- One Fine Day: This episode made some references to this romantic comedy film starring George Clooney.
- Yandere Simulator: This episode made several references to Yandere Simulator, with Axol being Ayano/Yandere-Chan, Melony being Taro Yamada/Senpai, and Bob being the rival.
- Axol's heartbroken scene is similar to the game's heartbroken game over screen.
- Axol's attempts at ruining the bond between Melony and Bob is similar to one of the game's non-lethal elimination methods called rejection.
- Axol asking for Bob's help is similar to another one of the game's non-lethal elimination methods called befriending.
- However, it looked like he was about to kill Bob, which is similar to the game's most common lethal elimination method: homicide. Additionally, Axol "killing" Watermelon-kun can also be seen as homicide (even though watermelons aren't living beings).
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: After Melony leaves Axol following the scene of him trying to flirt with her, Mario watches and later says: "That's rough, buddy," a quote said by Zuko from the series.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: When Bob said "Ravioli Ravioli show me the Pornaioli" after Axol tells him that he has some fan art, Bob was referencing Plankton's quote "Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Forumuoli" from the episode "Imitation Krabs".