SMG4: The New Smash Bros is the twenty-third episode of Season 8 and the three hundred and sixty-seventh overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on June 9, 2018.
The new Smash Bros is arriving and there are a ton of new game modes in store...
In the Battlefield from Super Smash Bros. 4, Mario, Link, Captain Falcon and Villager ready for a brawl. However, to their surprise, there was no countdown. This caused them to wonder where Master Hand was, as he usually did it. Suddenly, a portal in the air appeared and out came not Master Hand, but Crazy Hand. When asked about what happened to Master Hand, he replied by saying he had contracted a case of arthritis and was unable to host Smash Bros. Crazy Hand then opened up another portal, which sucked all of the fighters into a realm of his creation to play the new gamemodes, only they were unfair and made to just trash any contestant who accepted, all for Crazy Hand's enjoyment.
1 MILLION MAN MELEE
Crazy Hand pitted Luigi against an entire army of Teletubbies, but instead of fighting them, Luigi understandably ran away scared with the Teletubby army chasing after him. Luigi then found a Smash Ball and used it to summon thousands of Luigi Dolls from the sky. However, the move proved completely harmless and as a result, a Teletubby shot Luigi with a bow and arrow, eliminating him.
Bob was put in a challenge of basketball with Boopkins as the ball. After a successful strike, Bob declared himself the king of the game, only to be pitted against professional basketball player Jordan. He was beaten with zero effort with a shot so powerful that Boopkins literally caught on fire and also destroyed the hoop.
Targets Break You
Crazy Hand put a twist to the iconic challenge Break The Targets by making the targets into monsters with targets for heads. After one of them attacked Toad as a example of how the game mode worked out, Crazy Hand said: "BEGIN!". Unfortunately and unsurprisingly, most of the challengers were eliminated while others escaped.
Another twist of the iconic Home-Run Contest. Sandbag (who was using a giant mecha suit) pummeled Bowser into submission before knocking him out of the stadium with the Home Run Bat. Crazy Hand then gave Sandbag a score of 10.
Coin Battle: Illegal Edition
Yet another twist on the game mode Coin Battle, Wario and Waluigi robbed a safe and must protect their money from the police. Crazy Hand, at first thought he had gone way too far after seeing the Wario Bros. cornered, but after they turned the tables and retaliated, Crazy Hand decides it was all good.
ADVENTURE MODE but all the enemies are replaced with the Japanese mafia.
In Crazy Hand's twist of Adventure Mode, Mario was put in a different version of Adventure Mode which was the same, except that all enemies were replaced with, exactly as the title said, Japanese criminals. Mario successfully overcame them and hid in a pipe, but discovered that the underground was filled with mobsters too. As Mario screamed in fear of dying, Crazy Hand simply laughed until Master Hand (in a wheelchair) showed up and pummeled him. It was also revealed that Crazy Hand is Master Hand's brother. Master Hand apologized to Mario for his sibling making him and his friends go through such insane challenges and said he healed enough to resume hosting Smash. He also said it was time for some fair gamemodes, with Mario agreeing.
Vs. Master hand. (Except he's overpowered cause he's sick) (Epilogue)
Mario was prepared to fight Master Hand in Final Destination, but it turned out that Master Hand was equipped with various gadgets to his advantage on account of him still being sick. Annoyed with how "fair" Master Hand truly was, Mario jumped off the arena and self-destructed.
- Luigi Dolls
- Michael Jordan
- Target Monsters
- Counter-Terrorist soldiers
- Kazuma Kiryu
- Hideo Kojima
- Master Hand
- Captain Falcon
- Female Villager
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Pikmin (as targets in the Target Smash segment)
- Little Mac
- Doc Louis
- King Bob-omb
- Monty Mole
- Koopa Troopa
- Mr. Blizzard
- Piranha Plant
- Villager is wearing his alternate costume from Super Smash Bros. 4 in this video.
- The Japanese gangsters that appear in Adventure Mode are duplicates of Kazuma Kiryu from the Yakuza series of video games.
- Funnily enough, despite this video being based around the game modes of the series, when Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was released, it had an almost total lack of modes (which were later added in future updates).
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 00:00 - (quiet guitar when SMG4 mentions USA tour again)
- 00:29 - (rising tone when SMG4 questions)
- 00:35 - (dramatic sting for SMG4-Ception)
- 00:43 - C’mon and Ride the Smash Hype Train; BotanicSage
- 01:12 - Unfounded Revenge / Smashing Song of Praise; Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 01:37 - Chain Chomp Rage; Mario Party 5
- 02:17 - (grand music in e minor when Teletubby Army Appears)
- 02:57 - (music when Teletubbies charge)
- 03:39 - O Fortuna (Carmina Burana); Carl Orff
- 04:05 - (happy music in G Major when Bob appears)
- 04:38 - (rock music when Bob scores a three-pointer)
- 04:46 - (dramatic music when challenger appears)
- 04:51 - Chaccarron; El Mumbo
- 05:07 - (comedic music in C Major when Bob loses Boopkins)
- 05:23 - Ballpark Charge (example); Anthony Ouradnik
- 05:44 - Bonus Stage; Super Smash Bros.
- 06:11 - Roughness 2; Anders Bothén
- 06:58 - (happy music in F major when Olimar attempts to summon ‘Pikmin’)
- 07:10 - Title Part 1; Punch-Out!! (Wii)
- 07:28 - Title Screen; Punch-Out!! (Wii)
- 07:35 - Ballpark Charge (another example); Anthony Ouradnik
- 07:41 - (Happy song in D b Major when Bowser waits)
- 08:06 - (funk song in c minor when Sandbag warms up)
- 08:28 - (happy song when Crazy Hand approves)
- 08:38 - Mushroom Bank; Mario Party
- 08:53 - The Stolen Star; Mario Party
- 09:03 - Green Greens; Super Smash Bros. Melee
- 09:34 - Apple Kid’s Theme; EarthBound
- 09:42 - Here’s Some Weapons; Super Mario RPG
- 10:01 - (electro music when Mario runs)
- 10:24 - Main Theme; Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker