SMG4: The Super Mario Stupid Show is a blooper uploaded on March 31, 2018.
|—, Danny Wells|
After saving Princess Peach yet again, Mario decides to fetch some spaghetti from the fridge. SMG4 suddenly bursts out of his room after finding a solution to his plan of getting himself a "bajillion" views. He then tells Mario his plan and forces him into a van he's driving by threatening to shoot him.
Mario notices Luigi, seeing that he isn't the only one to be in with SMG4, who is rather enthusiastic about his plan. When the three arrive at a film studio, Luigi is afraid that SMG4 will try to torture the brothers. SMG4 proves him wrong and reveals it is the Super Mario Bros. Super Show.
He then changes the Mario Bros.' wardrobes (only having the colors of their shirts and overalls inverted, and when Luigi questioned this, SMG4 tells him to shut up) and introduces the Paisano brothers: Danny Wells (Luigi) and Lou Albano (Mario). He places them in front a green screen so filming of the show can begin.
Lou tells SMG4 that he doesn't know what to do since he didn't give them a script, but he ignores them, so he and Danny improvise by dancing. At one point Mario rams everybody (minus Luigi, who had left the stage) with his kart, which doesn't bother SMG4 at all as they capped it at one minute, preventing them from receiving a copyright strike.
The intro finally begins with Danny telling Lou poor jokes about spaghetti, a pipe bomb, and hammer, when suddenly they hear banging noises coming from upstairs. At first they don't mind it, but start to get annoyed after it repeats over and over again. The source of the noise is revealed to be Mario.
Danny says Mario is being rude and impatient. Angered, Mario throws a rock at Lou, who responds by throwing the pipe bomb into the hole in the ceiling, where it lands in front of Luigi and explodes in his face. SMG4 then moves on into the cartoon segment, much to the surprise of the Paisanos.
The cartoon segment starts with the Mario Bros. reaching the castle of King Koopa who held Toadstool captive. Mario is dismayed since he just rescued Peach this morning, but Luigi points out it's just an actress.
Mario then calls Koopa a "big, fat, stinky green jerk" upsetting Koopa. But he goes along anyway, telling the Bros. that they'll never get to the top, by adding Chain Chomps and spike traps. When Koopa turns his back, however, Mario and Luigi somehow reach the top easily, scaring him to the point where he accidentally throws the Peach actor to the ground. While Luigi goes to check on her, Mario easily beats Koopa by kicking him off the roof, causing him to land on top of Peach.
Meanwhile, Lou and Danny are chatting while drinking coffee. Unfortunately, the Peach and Koopa actors fall from the ceiling and on top of them. Having enough of the Mario Bros.' antics, Lou and Danny confront them while in the middle of bragging about their "success".
The two accuse the Bros. of ruining the show on purpose. Mario, as usual, doesn't care and responds by taunting them. Resulting in a brawl between the two pairs of siblings. Luigi initially stays out of the violence, but then he sees Danny beating up Mario while Lou holds him in a full-nelson. Angered upon seeing his brother pummeled, Luigi uses his Green Missile attack on the Paisanos, sending them (and Mario) crashing into the theater. While Mario and Lou battle each other, Luigi tries to stay away from Danny.
Mario manages to overpower Lou and even throws a Poison Mushroom at him. Lou then uses a Fire Flower to attack Mario while shouting "KAMEHAMEHA!", but he dodges them all and uses a P Switch to turn the blocks Lou is standing into coins causing him to fall.
Lou then tosses a shell at Mario that gets stuck on his head and compresses it. Mario retaliates by throwing a Yoshi Egg at Lou, causing him to get propelled into a monitor backstage and his head stuck in it. The monitor plays infomercials of the SMBSS and even an anti-drug PSA featuring Albano as Mario.
Meanwhile, Luigi is still trying to keep his distance from Danny by climbing onto the curtains. Danny orders him to get down from there, but Luigi refuses and keeps climbing. Meanwhile, Lou manages to get the monitor off his head and tackles Mario, hitting a lever in the process. This causes a spotlight to fall from the catwalk, which releases sparks that start a fire and destroy the stage, leaving everyone seriously injured.
SMG4, who was recording every moment of the brawl, thinks it's awesome and thanks everyone before leaving to upload the footage onto YouTube. The exhausted Mario Bros. decide to go home, and the episode ends with Mario kicking Lou in the groin as payback.
- This video was originally titled SMG4: Stupid Mario Stupid Show, but was renamed.
- This makes it the second video to undergo a name change, the first being R64: Idiot karts 101.
- As the title suggests, this video is a parody of The Super Mario Bros Super Show. Lou and Danny's scenes are based on the live-action segments of the show, while Mario and Luigi's scenes are based on the animated segments.
- Interestingly, in the cartoon segment, Bowser is shown kidnapping Peach (both of which are recolored to match their cartoon counterparts), which is something he rarely did in any of the 3 Mario cartoons.
- The face in the scene where Mario throws the Poison Mushroom towards Lou Albano is that of Ron Jeremy, a pornographic actor who played Mario in a pornographic film parody of the Mario franchise titled Super Hornio Bros.
- This is one of the few bloopers where Mario displays uncharacteristically high intelligence. The said case involves him theorizing in extensive detail on why SMG4 has gone insane.
- When the Mario Bros. meet Lou and Danny, Mario says he hasn't seen Lou since SMG4: The Grand Mario Hotel (which was Lou's first appearance in the SMG4 series)
- This is the only instance where Luigi's Green Missile Attack actually works, as every other time he uses it, it fails.
- This is the only blooper in Season 8 where Peach gets kidnapped.
- At 1:45, SMG4 is mistakenly referred to as Luigi in the subtitles. but they're still blue just as SMG4's normal subtitles usually are.
- At 9:05, the color of Mario’s clothes are inverted back to their regular position.
- 00:00 - (quiet jazzy music in E Flat Major)
- 00:36 - Main Theme; Hotel Mario
- 00:57 - (ominous music)
- 01:11 - Creating a Microgame; WarioWare D.I.Y
- 01:31 - Menu Theme; Mario Teaches Typing 2
- 01:49 - (mysterious music in e minor when Mario acts smart for once)
- 01:57 - Koopa Village; Paper Mario
- 02:16 - (Main Mario motif in show-like theme)
- 02:38 - The Road Is Full Of Dangers; Super Mario RPG
- 02:50 - Playing The Game; Mario Party
- 03:39 - Course Intro; Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
- 03:47 - Intro Segment; Super Mario Brothers Super Show (TV)
- 04:19 - Silver Sparkle; SpongeBob SquarePants associated production music
- 04:24 - Big Show Theme; SpongeBob SquarePants associated production music
- 04:27 - Greetings!; Rhythm Heaven Fever
- 04:58 - Let's Practice!; Rhythm Heaven Fever
- 05:24 - Apple Kid’s Theme; Earthbound
- 05:58 - Dream Party; Mario Party 5
- 06:05 - If Google Was A Guy 3 (NEXT!); CollegeHumor
- 06:07 - Intro Segment; Super Mario Brothers Super Show (TV)
- 06:39 - (song that sounds like Mortal Kombat theme when King Koopa talks)
- 07:01 - Inside The Castle; Mario Party 3
- 07:28 - Mushroom Shop; Mario Party
- 07:53 - Creating a Microgame; WarioWare D.I.Y
- 08:00 - And My Name’s Booster; Super Mario RPG
- 08:31 - Brilliant Thief; DJtheSdotcom
- 10:08 - Silver Sparkle; SpongeBob SquarePants production music