SMG4: Untitled Mario Video is the thirty-eighth episode of Season 9 and the five hundred and thirty-fourth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This episode was aired on October 12, 2019.
The video starts off by Tari in her Meta Runner form announcing the new Merchandise on the Meta Runner store after the conclusion of Meta Runner Season 1, with Luke and Kevin later explaining the new Merch.
The actual video starts off with Mario making a spaghetti sandwich and enjoying his time when he got interrupted by a Goose who wanted his spaghetti in his basket. Mario tried to defend it and was successful in defending one plate of spaghetti, but the Goose threw the remaining spaghetti into the lake near Peach's Castle. Mario naturally got angry at the Goose, but the Goose then took his hat and ran off into a dark hole, with Mario in hot pursuit of the Goose, following it into the dark hole. Gooses claimed that he would turn Mario back to normal after he aided him on the Goose's journey.
Mario awakened outside of his house only to panic as he realized he had shrunk. The Goose lead Mario to Luigi in his garden and wished to receive a carrot. Mario approached to Luigi as he demands to have the carrot, but Luigi would only mistake him for a real goose and unable to communicate to him as he pet him. Humiliated and unsatisfied, Mario bit Luigi's hand, resulting in wounding Luigi with a rake. Mario proceeded to retrieve the carrot, but Luigi attempted to take the carrot back. This caused a struggle to attempt to take the carrot away for both Mario and Luigi until the Goose assisted by wounding Luigi's eye, bringing the opportunity to allow Mario and the Goose to escape.
After their escape, the Goose took the carrot and threw it at a lake and brought Mario more tasks on his quest. Mario accepted as his tasks only forced more havoc on everyone.
Mario and the Goose then arrived to see Peach Toadstool, who was having a yard sale due to the fact she decided to avoid Mario's ungrateful behavior. The Goose ordered Mario to complete the final task with having Fishy Boopkins fall to a sewer hole. Mario was able to frighten Boopkins, but Peach interfered and kicked him out of her yard sale. The Goose gave Mario an advantage to use the rubber duck to distract Peach, giving Mario time to enter the yard sale. Mario later again frightened and chased Boopkins near the sewer hole. Peach, however, attempted to interfere again, until Mario used a fire arrow to shoot and burn an oven, having Peach distracted once again. Mario then frightened Boopkins, forcing him to fall in the hole.
Mario, pleased with completing all his tasks during the quest, attempted to follow the Goose to a warp pipe, but Peach, including everyone who protested against Mario as a goose, imprisoned him in a cage and determined what fate was coming to him. Peach suggested she adopted him as a pet while everyone still criticized him by throwing rocks at him. Mario later called for the Goose as he arrived and laid a nuke to neutralize Peach and the protesters. The Goose then took Mario with him as he explained he was impressed with Mario assisting him on his quest and stated if Mario learnt his lesson. Mario questioned it by being crude to everyone, giving the Goose a nervously stated no. The Goose then proceeded to return Mario to normal.
Mario later awakened back to the lake near the castle and went back to his picnic. Noticing the Goose at the lake, Mario stated his greeting to him. The Goose was later killed by Bob who survived the explosion, succeeding his revenge.
Opening advertistement only
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 1:32 - Mini Game Park, Mario Party 2
- 1:47 - Let's Practice, Rhythm Heaven
- 2:06 - Royal Raceway , Mario Kart 64
- 2:23 - ???
- 2:35 - Here's Some Weapons; Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 3:04 - Clair De Lune, Debussy
- 4:00 - Goldenrod City, Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver
- 4:20 - Super Pipe House, Super Mario RPG
- 4:54 - Boss; Kirby's Dream Land 3
- 5:12 - ???
- 5:35 - Dynablade Overworld; Kirby Super Star
- 6:01 - Let's Try, Super Mario RPG
- 6:16 - Super Mario 3D World, Double Cherry Pass
- 6:35 - Apple Kid’s Theme, Earthbound
- 6:57 - ???
- 7:01 - Dangerous Guys, Mother 3
- 7:22 - Battle Canyon - Wario's Board, Mario Party 1
- 7:49 - Encounter; Metal Gear Solid
- 8:01 - ???
- 8:50 - It's Showtime, Undertale
- 9:09 - ???
- 9:57 - Green Greens; Super Smash Bros Melee
- 10:18 - Stardust Crusaders; Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
- 10:39 - ???
- 11:28 - The Moon Theme, DuckTales Music (NES)
- 11:42 - Castle Grounds, Mario Party 3
Since this video was released in October, when War of the Fat Italians videos are commonly released, the comments for the blooper were primarily challenge requests for SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2019. Two days after, the war's announcement was addressed by Luke and Kevin Lerdwichagul.
- Meggy, Tari, SMG4, Princess Peach, Luigi, Bob, Fishy Boopkins, and the angry mob are all killed by Goose's egg bomb.
- The Goose is shot to death by Bob.
- From 3:00 to 3:05, Mario has his hat on even though he was supposed to not have it.
- This blooper is an obvious reference to the game Untitled Goose Game by House House.
- Interestingly enough, the game Super Mario 64 served as inspiration for Untitled Goose Game, so making a Mario-related video about said game should be considered ironic.
- This is the first time in which Tari is seen without her cybernetic arm.
- This is the third time Meggy plays an antagonistic role, the first two being SMG4: Mad Mario and SMG4: There's Something Up With Meggy....
- This is both Tari and Meggy's second non-speaking role, the first being SMG4: Mario's Big Chungus Hunt and SMG4: Stupid Mario Tennis Aces, respectively (not counting SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island, which were hallucinations).
- In WOTFI 2019 ANNOUNCEMENT, Luke and Kevin announced that there would be no SMG4 Video on October 19. Instead, a collaboration video would be released.
- This is the fourth time Meggy "dies", The first is SMG4: Stupid Mario Sports Mix, the second is SMG4: The Mario Convention! and the third is SMG4: Super Challenge 64.
- This is the first video in which the artwork presented in the outro features solely characters from Meta Runner with no references to the main SMG4 series.
- This is Peach Toadstool's first speaking role since SMG4: Stupid Mario Maker 2.
- Untitled Goose Game: Based on this game for this blooper.
- Sonic '06: The background in the thumbnail is the one from the cover of the 2006 video game Sonic '06. Mario is even replicating Sonic the Hedgehog's pose in the cover.