SMG4: Waluigi's Time is the thirty-first episode of Season 8 and the four hundred and twenty-fourth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the first episode of The Waluigi Arc. It was aired on July 28, 2018.
Waluigi has been rejected by Master Hand for far too long...
3 weeks ago after the events in SMG4: Stupid Mario Tennis Aces, Waluigi and Fishy Boopkins ate ice cream at the park in Smexy Town. Boopkins says he is very hopeful that Waluigi will make it into Smash.
3 weeks later, at Nintendo Headquarters in Aubergine, where Master Hand and a bunch of Teletubby Workers are working on the new Smash game. Waluigi sneaks into the office and into the "Smash Corp." room. Master Hand is bossing the Teletubbies around to work faster. Waluigi goes to talk to him, in which M. Hand responds, "The Assist Trophy meeting is over there". Obviously, Waluigi is not having this, so he shouts his signature Wah as loud as he can. It ultimately sets the computer on fire. M. Hand agrees to talk.
In the C.E.O room, Waluigi is begging to be included in Smash. Master Hand says that to get in, he needs a Special Move, and asks what it would be? Waluigi thinks for a bit, and decides on WAH. It isn’t a special move according to Master Hand. He explains that everyone has to be unique. Now Waluigi has no more ideas, and is utterly disappointed.
At the Wario Bros Residence, Wario is munching on some KFC chicken, and wonders where Waluigi went. Waluigi arrives "home," and asks Wario if he is unique or not. Wario agrees, but when Waluigi asks about a special move, Wario thinks day and night, but then makes an excuse to get more chicken. Waluigi looks at his reflection on the pile of trash bags. He needs to have a special move. Waluigi digs in the trash bags, hoping to find something he can use. He finds a Swiss Army Knife, and settles on it. However, Bob Bobowski shows up looking for some sugar so he can finish making his "hash brownies". Waluigi asks Bob if he has a special move, prompting Bob to show off his swordsman skills. Waluigi, seeing the knife has little appeal compared to Bob, throws the knife aside and runs off crying in frustration. Meanwhile, Bob still doesn't have sugar.
Waluigi walks down a residential street, commenting on everyone's special moves. After Waluigi saw Mario shoots Luigi with F.L.U.D.D., Waluigi requests Mario to give it to him. Mario thinks it over, and despite Waluigi's best attempts at begging however, Mario shoots him with F.L.U.D.D., and Waluigi angrily retaliates with a passing Bob-omb. Mario is one fire, but compliments Waluigi's "special move." He thinks maybe this COULD be his special move, until Mario unknowingly compares it to Solid Snake, Toon Link, and Samus Aran and their explosive antics, so Waluigi yet again struggles on the originality of his move. Luigi comments he imagined Waluigi as a dancer rather a bomber. Once again, Waluigi sees the potential with a fantasy dance sequence before busting a move for real. Luigi can't help but dance and accidentally activates the negative zone. Mario explains that Luigi slows down time when he dances as King Dedede is pulled into Luigi's special move, but Waluigi is not there.
Mario and Luigi find him sulking in an alley, and Mario tells him everyone has their special move; his is being naked. Luigi reminds Waluigi of all the sports games he's been in, to which Mario responds "Your special move will be smacking balls!" Walugi isn't amused, and the area goes black, with a single spotlight centered on Waluigi. Mario suddenly gains interest as he and Luigi watch from a couch to the side; Mario has popcorn for the occasion. Waluigi claims he just wants a special move that would make people know it's him, something unique, as Mario and Luigi have been in more sports games, so the ball smacking idea isn't unique. Luigi is moved to tears as he felt sorry for Waluigi, while Mario is unaware as usual.
Suddenly, Waluigi shifts character, and starts shouting 'Wah' louder and louder like he's something up. Mario claims that he broke, but Waluigi's 'Wahs' intensify, and a yellow aura appears around him while Luigi starts to panic. Waluigi 'Wahs' at the top of his lungs and seemingly goes Super Saiyan. The silhouette alone frightens Luigi, while Mario asks if Waluigi is suddenly Jesus. Waluigi reveals himself as a muscular, shaggy, shirtless, deity with a scepter featuring his cap and mock moustache, now wearing a headband similar to the visor he wore in Mario Tennis Aces, and wears pants similar to the overalls he normally wears, though he kept the shoes and gloves. This form is called: WaluRambo. Waluigi claims he's found his power: the power of rejection (not a stroke like Mario thought). He fires a ball of energy at Mario, which upon contact, explodes into black fire and Mario is suddenly very sad. Luigi reveals himself, and freaks out at Waluigi did; he made Mario feel the pain he felt his entire life. He then fires at Luigi before taking his leave.
Meanwhile, back at Nintendo HQ, Waluigi floats through the halls past shocked Teletubby employees. Master Hand is playing with a toy, when Waluigi bursts through the door. Although he was pissed off at first due to the sudden intrusion, when Waluigi insists he found his special move, Master Hand agrees to have it tested out, and with a snap of his fingers, teleports himself and Waluigi to a digital arena. Waluigi prepares to fire, but Master Hand dodges last second, claiming he's not getting with it before he drags a random Teletubby employee as a test dummy. Waluigi fires away, and likely because of his terrible working conditions, the Teletubby is incredibly quick to break down in tears. Master Hand is awed at how "beautiful" it was, so he accepts Waluigi into Smash. Waluigi gets so excited, however, his powers disappear, and is once again demoted as an assist trophy. Waluigi is heartbroken, but then shouts no, and he is not having this. He then looks angrily at the screen, and is then partially obscured by the flames from his special move.
- Fishy Boopkins
- Snoop Dogg
- White Bomberman
- Knuckles the Echidna
- Captain Falcon
- Fox McCloud
- Peach Toadstool
- Solid Snake
- Toon Link
- Samus Aran
- King Dedede
- One of Teletubby Workers got killed by computer explosion caused by Waluigi's scream.
- Ness got crushed by a tree that cut by the Villager.
- SMG4: Stupid Mario Tennis Aces: The prelude to this blooper.
|This article, transcript, or section is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|
- Waluigi is the only character that does not play in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, he remains as the Assist Trophy (according to Wario in SMG4: The Smash 5 Trials).
- It's also revealed in said flashback sequence that Boopkins suggested in the first place that Waluigi go to Nintendo HQ and convince Master Hand to put him in Smash Bros.
- This is the fifth time Nintendo Headquarters was shown in a video, the first being The (TOTALLY ACCURATE) Documentary of Mario, the second bbeing Super Mario Guides: HOW TO CATCH POKEMON, the third being a small cameo in The Ultimate Smash Bros, and the fourth being If Mario Ran Nintendo.
- The assist trophy Meetup consisted of the new assist trophies, including Callie, Knuckles, and Bomberman. Snoop Dogg is also there.
- At 4:23 minutes in the video StupidMarioBros1Fan has a cameo getting hit by Princess Peach
- The point of this might have been because the day this video was uploaded was his birthday July 28, 2018.
- The sequel of this blooper called SMG4: Mario And The T-Pose Virus was released on August 4, 2018.
- This is the blooper that begins The Waluigi Arc.
- This is the 1dt appearance of Waluigi's Rubber Ducky since SM64: War of the Fat Italians 2015 (600k Special)￼￼ 3 years ago.
- According to the video ”The Waluigi Arc EXPLAINED”, the ending was going to be different: Waluigi secluded himself into a temple where he would return stronger than before and it would involve Desti.
- This is the first video since SMG4: Stupid Paper Mario to use maps in Super Mario 64 rather than Garry's Mod as well as the final video to use SM64 maps until 2020's SMG4: Deleted.
- 00:07 - Waluigi Pinball, Super Mario Sports Mix
- 00:34 - Waluigi’s Island, Mario Party 3
- 01:05 - Rules Map, Mario Party 3
- 01:19 - Don Pianta’s Theme, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
- 01:45 - Battle Canyon, Mario Party
- 02:09 - (sad song in c minor when Waluigi fails)
- 02:25 - Mini-Game Park, Mario Party
- 03:04 - Gallery Theme, Luigi’s Mansion
- 03:22 - Potion Shop (parody), SilvaGunner
- 03:36 - (rock song when Bob somersaults)
- 03:42 - (another rock song when Bob shows off)
- 04:10 - Chilly Waters, Mario Party 3
- 04:27 - Main Theme, Beyblade (HQ)
- 04:33 - Foolish Bowser, Mario Party 3
- 04:44 - All-Star Rest Area, Super Smash Bros. Melee
- 05:08 - Koopa Village, Paper Mario
- 05:33 - (disco song when Waluigi thinks about dancing)
- 05:39 - Waluigi Pinball, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 05:46 - (ancient song in a minor when Luigi dances)
- 06:01 - (sad strings in a minor when Waluigi gives up)
- 06:35 - (quiet piano when Waluigi channels rejection)
- 07:03 - (more piano but eerie when Waluigi tests new ability)
- 08:04 - Here’s Some Weapons, Super Mario RPG
- 08:24 - Final Destination, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- 09:35 - (sad song in d minor from Mario Joins The Circus at 01:25)