, arm decapitation and body burning}}
SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2019 is the fortieth episode of Season 9 and the five hundred and thirty-eighth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is the ninth episode of the War of the Fat Italians series. It was aired on November 2, 2019.
- 1 Synopsis
- 2 History
- 3 Plot
- 3.1 Round 1: Who can survive being eaten by Kirby?
- 3.2 Round 2: It's time for a good ols fashioned arm wrestling match.
- 3.3 Round 3: Who can take Tari's duck without getting killed?
- 3.4 Round 4: Get Waluigi into Smash.
- 3.5 Round 5: Who can be the best Anime waifu?
- 3.6 Round 6: Who can build a better Minecraft house?
- 3.7 Round 7: Who can make SMG3 laugh?
- 3.8 Round 8: Who can recreate Tari's Meta arm the best?
- 3.9 Round 9: Who has the best impression of Meggy?
- 3.10 Round 10: Having a drawing contest against Axol.
- 3.11 Final Round: Rap Battle
- 3.12 Epilogue
- 4 Characters
- 5 Challenges
- 6 Music
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Videos
- 9 Sources
WOTFI 2019 IS HERE! And Mario & SMG4 are ready to duke it out once again. Only... it's all video game themed!?
It was first seen in the WOTFI 2019 ANNOUNCEMENT that there was going to be a War of the Fat Italians 2019.
The episode starts with Luke Lerdwichagul and Kevin Lerdwichagul wearing hats with Kevin wearing a Sonic the Hedgehog hat and Luke wearing a Mario hat. Then Kevin said that it was his Sonic OC SMG4 until Luke knocks it off revealing an SMG4 hat. Then they talk about the WOTFI 2019 Merch which was only available for 10 days.
The real episode starts with Mario playing SUPER SMASH EACH OTHER IN THE ASS ARCADE while SMG4 stares. Then Mario gets a high score of 4155. Then SMG4 plays and gets 65623. Mario gets mad and gets a new high score, causing SMG4 himself to get mad and set an even higher high score. This caused a loop until they both decided to get X and drag him to the arcade while he was on the beach with FightingMario54321. Mario and SMG4 started complaining about each other to X when he went to Tari (playing games) and used her arm to change the arcade into WOTFI and sucked both SMG4 and Mario into it. The game booted up and the challenges began.
Round 1: Who can survive being eaten by Kirby?
They got teleported in with Kirby standing there and dance in an easy way. SMG4 was visibly scared while Mario just laughed at Kirby. Kirby noticed, got mad and grew very big to start sucking things in. Mario and SMG4 started getting sucked in but SMG4 managed to grab a tree which has not been sucked in yet while Mario missed. SMG4's skin got pulled off revealing a skeleton. Mario was running for his life avoiding objects until a big boulder got sucked in Kirby's mouth which then flung Mario onto it. Mario thought he won but another boulder crushed him and Kirby inhaled them, causing Kirby turned into Cheeksqueek-like with Mario's head, saying that he want to die. This causing SMG4 to win on a technicality.
Round 2: It's time for a good ols fashioned arm wrestling match.
It started when Doc Louis hit the bell and Mario and SMG4 arm-wrestled. Mario got mad and turned super saiyan, causing SMG4 to do the same. Outside, The Judge was wondering what on earth is going on when Nintendofan997 told him to take a hike. Mario had a flashback to Omochao telling him to hold down the B button. so Mario charged up but ended up detaching his arm, which Dr. Mario said it was not re-attachable, causing Mario to scream as he was also told that f*pping was out of the question. Once again, SMG4 was the winner due to such technicality.
Winner: SMG4 (cause Mario didn't pin SMG4'S hand & Mario's arm was removed.)
Round 3: Who can take Tari's duck without getting killed?
In Goldenrod City, SMG4 began by stealing Tari´s duck, but she made him feel guilty, causing him to have a heart attack and dying, failing the challenge. Mario fared better due to wearing a blindfold but as he couldn't see anything, he ended up running onto the tracks and naturally got run over by Thomas the Tank Engine, failing the challenge too. This ended up a tie on a technicality.
Winner: Tied (offically), Mario (for actually stealing the duck.)
Round 4: Get Waluigi into Smash.
Mario went first. He started by smashing Waluigi into a ball before flinging him into what he thought was Nintendo Headquarters. However, it was revealed he threw it into Police Headquarters and that the Nintendo Headquarters was right next to it, causing him to fail the challenge.
SMG4 was next. He sneaked into Nintendo Headquarters via the wire drop. Quickly writing something down, he soon left just as Master Hand entered his room. He then saw what SMG4 left: A sloppily written letter from Sakurai saying that Waluigi has been accepted into Smash. Confused, Master Hand saw Waluigi still in a ball enter the room with joy. Due to SMG4 having better luck, he is considered the winner here.
Round 5: Who can be the best Anime waifu?
Both SMG4 and Mario tried to impress Joker with their moves but he was not having any of them, causing him to shoot them with his gun. Naturally, both failed the challenge.
Round 6: Who can build a better Minecraft house?
As SMG4 was building his house, Mario decided to cheat. He first distracted Steve, the judge, with a chicken. Then, he stole a house from someone and put it near the competition. However, when the time was up, Steve said their houses sucked and left, causing both to lose the challenge.
Winner: Tied (offical), SMG4 (He didn't cheat, so he technically won.).
Round 7: Who can make SMG3 laugh?
On stage with only SMG3 as the audience, SMG4 went first with a cheesy joke. It didn't work. Then Mario hurt SMG4, causing SMG3 to naturally laugh. SMG4 tried hurting Mario back but SMG3 hated it. As he left dejected, he tripped on a rock, causing SMG3 to laugh once again. As Mario made SMG3 laugh more than SMG4, Mario won this challenge.
Round 8: Who can recreate Tari's Meta arm the best?
SMG4 went first, recreating the arm as much as possible. Mario though was barely started when he decided he needed to do something else. As SMG4's creation was completed, he and Heavy Weapons Guy decided to showcase Tari how his arm could easily beat 150 games in 5 seconds. However, the arm flung Heavy up to space, causing SMG4 to lose the challenge. Upon seeing what SMG4's arm could do, Mario, who somehow managed to create the Infinity Gauntlet complete with the six Infinity Stones threw it down the dustbin due to deeming SMG4's to be much better, forfeiting the challenge. Naturally, Thanos went by, saw the Gauntlet and decided to take it for himself.
Round 9: Who has the best impression of Meggy?
Meggy saw the attempts both tried and was bored. She decided that they both failed the challenge, resulting in a challenge being void.
Winner: Challenge being void
Round 10: Having a drawing contest against Axol.
Axol started by creating Ryu. SMG4 countered with Kermit The Frog. Ryu, however, beat him down. Mario then tried his creation but it naturally failed. As Axol celebrated, suddenly, Kermit defeated him, shocking Axol and letting SMG4 take the round.
Final Round: Rap Battle
X decided it was time for both SMG4 and Mario to make up and started a song with them. Rather than listen to him, the two instead insulted one another. The rap ends with an enraged X who loses it and fires a bazooka at SMG4 and Mario
(Mario and Joker dance to "Last Surprise" from the Persona series in front of SMG4)
After the end of the challenges, everyone was expelled from the machine with Tari finally coming back from using her powers, which she stated that she avoided using for long periods due to making her giddy albeit briefly. As she headed out, she noticed a glitched television screen which eventually fixed and showed her counterpart from Meta Runner but from her perspective. She then left being dazed which she pinned on using her powers for too long and decided to not play any more games for today.
- Joker (Persona)
- Heavy Weapons Guy
- False Ryu
- False Kermit The Frog
- False Scientist From Half-Life 1
- Cookie Monster
- Cube the Penguin
- Bandanna Waddle Dee
- King Dedede
- The Judge
- Thomas the Tank Engine
- Meggy Spletzer
- Donkey Kong
- Diddy Kong
- Dixie Kong
- Bob (Animal Crossing)
- Dr. Kawashima
- Old Man Hobo
- Peach Toadstool
- Princess Daisy
- Luigi Dolls
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Tari (Meta Runner)
|1||Who can survive being eaten by Kirby?||SJG4||SMG4|
|2||It's time for a good old fashioned arm wrestling match.||Viger the Magnemite||SMG4 (cause Mario didn't pin SMG4'S hand & Mario's arm was removed.)|
|3||Who can take Tari's duck without getting killed?||Jiocion||Tied (officially), Mario (for actually stealing the duck.)|
|4||Get Waluigi into Smash.||Disneyfan231||SMG4|
|5||Who can be the best Anime waifu?||The_cribbs_crib||Tied|
|6||Who can build a better Minecraft house?||Eeve getting Peeveed||Tied (officially), SMG4 (He didn't cheat, so he technically won)|
|7||Who can make SMG3 laugh?||AllOut The3rd||Mario|
|8||Who can recreate Tari's Meta arm the best?||goodgamer 2019||Tied|
|9||Who has the best impression of Meggy?||blueberry_swaplol||Void|
|10||Having a drawing contest against Axol.||tari_bluejay9||SMG4|
|Final (11)||Rap battle||Nintendofan997||Nintendofan997|
- 1:01 - Coconut Mall - Mario Kart Wii | Yeah Boi Remix
- 5:03 - Slider Super, Mario 64 Music
- 7:13 - Pizza Time
- 9:47 - Double Cherry Pass - Super Mario 3D World
- 10:54 - Undertale OST: 049 - It's Showtime
- 11:02 - Move Like This - Jules Gaia
- 2:10,3:09,4:02,4:47,5:44,6:35,7:43,8:19,9:44,9:56,13:52-Body Rock by SirBaki | Wario ware D.I.Y
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- X returned as host for this edition after being T-Posed by Waluigi in the last WOTFI.
- Coincidentally, one of the challenges of this edition is to get Waluigi into Smash, which was Waluigi's original goal in The Waluigi Arc. Also, unlike previous failed attempts, they actually succeeded in doing so.
- This is the first War of the Fat Italians after 2017 where Meggy Spletzer has no lines.
- META RUNNER - Season 1 Episode 1: Wrong Warp is alluded to in the ending when Tari interacts with her Meta Runner counterpart, in which the reverse happens in the opening of the Meta Runner episode.
- This is Rosalina's first appearance since SMG4: The Smash 5 Trials, over a year prior.
- This is the first War of the Fat Italians in which Toad does not appear.
- This is the first War of the Fat Italians since Super Mario 64 Bloopers: War of the Fat Italians 2013 in which Bowser is not present, however, he is mentioned.
- Though only as a duplicate created by Axol's Inkweaver, this is Kermit The Frog's first appearance since SMG4: Mario's Illegal Operation.
- Excluding SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLABORATION!, this is Nintendofan997 & FightingMario54321's first appearance since SMG4: Mario And... The Well almost a year prior.
- This is The Judge's first appearance since SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL, over 3 years prior to this video.
- This is Axol's first appearance in a video since SMG4: Mario and The Lost City... over two months prior, excluding the Crunchyroll advertisement from SMG4: The Day SMG4 Posted Cringe.
- This is the first War of the Fat Italians since SM64: War Of The Fat Italians 2016 (900k Special) to not be uploaded in October.
- It is also the first to be uploaded in a month after October (November in this case).
- This is SMG3's final appearance in Season 9.
- This is the final episode in SMG4 to be edited by Luke Lerdwichagul. After that, the chief editor role was given to James Bailey.