SMG4: War On Smash Bros Ultimate is the fifty-second episode of Season 8 and the four hundred and fifty-eighth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
Super Smash Each other In The Ass Bros. Ultimate is here and EVERYONE wants to get their hands on it...
Outside Mushroom Mall of New Exton, SMG4 went over the plan to obtain Super Smash Each Other in the Ass Bros. Ultimate with Tari and Mario. The plan was to take a shopping cart where SMG4 and Tari would go on top while Mario drove it, then head to a game store and buy the game. However, Tari was the only one who paid attention, as Mario was too lazy to listen and ate a grenade, only to choke on it and explode his head afterward.
SMG4 then tells Mario to pay attention because Super Smash Each Other in the Ass Brothers Ultimate releases today. Mario tells SMG4 he's overthinking and says that they just have to walk in and buy it. SMG4 then corrects the plumber since everyone surrounding the store had armor and was armed with weapons, to the shock of Tari with Mario saying he thought they were hobos, resulting in SMG4 facepalming.
Suddenly, the ground started rumbling and the crowd of people went crazy when the janitor walked up to the doors. SMG4 decided "it's time" and they headed to the mall, where a large crowd of people wanted to get in and buy the game. A goomba then screamed, much to the shock of the janitor. Tari suggested waiting for tomorrow, but Mario said he wanted to play the game right now. Taking the shopping cart, they waited for the janitor to reluctantly open the door, causing numerous people to run him over.
The trio made a rush to the store, running over a Cheep Cheep, a Toad, and Peach, only to be encountered by the Koopalings with a similar plan. Iggy then pulls out an axe and attacks the trio only to be stopped by SMG4 with a baseball bat. The plumber then distracted the Koopa by saying there were chicks causing Iggy to turn his head and be kicked by SMG4 overboard. He then grabs Bowser Jr. and demanded to know "where the fu**" were his parents. He then throws Junior at Wendy, knocking her down and causing her to explode with Tari shocked and Mario happy.
They managed to get to the store and then Mario ran everyone outside over, killing them all. Once inside, Mario kicked the cart in the air which landed on Knuckles the Echidna who was frenzied to find Sonic Adventure 2. SMG4 told the gang to get the game and get out, only for Tari to find out all the copies were sold out. Shroomy (the clerk) then, apologized to the trio, saying that they were sold "in an instant". He then recommended Sonic Adventure 2, but SMG4 simply shouted, "Dah dammit!" Tari then said that the game has to be in other stores and SMG4 agreed, telling the trio to get to the "Trolley Mobile", only to find out Knuckles has stolen their ride, much to the extreme anger of SMG4.
Mario then suggested using Shroomy as a skateboard to get to other stores, but all the copies of the game in there were sold out (although Mario did find a game of a Spaghetti dating simulator in the second store but had to leave it behind due to SMG4's protest) until they found a store run by Professor E. Gadd. Mario then finds a copy and jumps to grab it, only to be stopped by E. Gadd. He said it cost 900 coins, with SMG4 and Tari protesting saying it was 10 times more than any other store, only for E. Gadd to reply, "Take it or leave it!" Mario and SMG4 were too broke to buy the game at his price, so Tari checked her pockets, only to find a copy of Shrek Super Slam and the magic controller she used in SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018.
E. Gadd then kicked the trio out since they didn't "have the cash", but SMG4, refusing to give up, traded Shroomy for the game, which E. Gadd accepted and started building him into a cyborg. The trio was happy for getting the game, with Tari wanting to play as King K. Rool and Mario wanting to play as Piranha Plant, saying that it's the best character in the game. Waluigi, in the background, heard that and got angry (likely due to the fact that Piranha Plant became a Smash fighter before he did), attempted to unleash his rejection powers, but Wario told him "not today" and was forced to relent.
At the exit, the trio was about to leave, only for them to be ambushed by the Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings. They were though interrupted by Mario who laughed at Bowser Jr.'s face until they threw a table at him to shut him up. They then demanded the trio to give them the game, to which they claimed was rightfully theirs, but SMG4 refused as they got it fair and square. Roy then said that they can do it the easy way or the hard way, up to what the trio would choose.
Mario then looked up and said, "FFFAAA***AHK YOUUU!" causing Roy to assume Mario has chosen the hard way. This caused the Koopalings into engaging in a fight with the trio. They managed to defeat a portion of them but were overpowered and defeated by Roy Koopa, who took the game from Tari. However, before they could leave, Tari called in Shroomy, now with a giant cybernetic body (E. Gadd allowed Tari to use Shroomy for a five minute trial run.) and he eventually decimated the Koopalings and took the game back. The trio, along with Shroomy, eventually left, happy with their game.
A monitor, which was knocked down earlier, showed that Bob Bobowski was back with his rap career. He mentioned how his fans were all idiots before realizing that he should have checked if the cameras were finished recording.
- Pianta (many as crowd members)
- Pom Pom (many as crowd members)
- Monty Moles (many as crowd members)
- Shy Guys (many as crowd members)
- Goombas (many as crowd members)
- Shrek (as game character)
- Tinky Winky (as game character)
- Cheep Cheep (appears at 2:19 but got run over by Mario)
- A Toad (appears at 2:21 but got run over by Mario)
- Peach Toadstool (appears at 2:21 but got run over by Mario)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (appears as another game character)
- Bob Bitches (Bob's backup dancers)
- Fishy Boopkins (during part with spaghetti game.)
- Waluigi (appears after Mario mentioned playing as Piranha Plant)
- Wario (appears to discourage Waluigi from using his rejection powers)
- King K. Rool (mentioned by Tari as character choice in the new game)
- Piranha Plant (mentioned by Mario as character choice in the new game)
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- The Waluigi Arc and SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018: Waluigi tries to unleash his powers to kill the gang, but Wario prevents him from doing so. In addition, when Tari pulls out her controller that still has the Staff of Rejection powers, SMG4 is seen to go into a T-Pose state until the controller left Tari's hands.
- SMG4: The Mario Carnival: Tari casually hums the NES Super Mario Bros. Overworld theme when leaving E. Gadd's store with the copy of Super Smash each other in the ass bros Ultimate the same way she did when first shooting at the targets in Bob's target practice carnival game to get tickets for SMG4.
- The Rapper Bob Arc: At the end of the blooper, a monitor shows Bob rebuilding his rapping career after Fishy Boopkins ruined his concert in SMG4: The Mario Concert.
- This is the second time Bowser Jr. has appeared without his father.
- Though his father is mentioned by SMG4, along with the fact that Nintendo hasn't revealed Junior's mother, if she is alive.
- This is the first video since SMG4: The Mario Mafia to feature the Koopalings, excluding SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club in which Lemmy appeared. However, only Iggy, Wendy, Morton, and Roy make an appearance in this episode. Larry, Lemmy, and Ludwig are absent.
- This blooper features the last teaser video for Meta Runner before December 5, 2018.
- Mario mentions that he wants to play as Piranha Plant who was announced about a month earlier as a playable DLC character for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.
- Also, Waluigi getting mad is a reference to how a plant made into Smash as a fighter before he did.
- Though this episode focuses on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, it actually aired 6 days before the game's actual release.
- Some of the copies in the first store were Sonic games. Some of them are the critical and commercial failure, Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric.
- This is Professor E. Gadd’s first speaking role since SMG4: The Super Dudes, over almost 7 months prior.
- The Terminator: Shroominator is parody of T-800.
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop: This blooper is parody of this film.