- For other subjects on the wiki with SMG4 as its name, please see SMG4 (disambiguation).
|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
SMG4, also known as SuperMarioGlitchy4 after its creator, and formerly known as Super Mario 64 Bloopers, is an Australian adult animated machinima sitcom web series created by brothers Luke and Kevin Lerdwichagul, appearing on the channel of the same name.
It is the second notable adult animated series to be produced in Australia, the first being John Callahan's Quads!, and the first completely produced in its home country.
The series is a parody of the Nintendo franchise Super Mario Bros. (though it also features other original characters), where Mario, rather than being a hero, is usually kind of an idiot (however despite this, he did do some heroic things in the older episodes and still does it today).
Its first episode, The Cake Is a Lie!, aired on May 7, 2011. Though the show was created in Australia, the content primarily targets the American audiences.
As with most SM64 machinimists, it first started off as dialog-based series that inserted captions over Super Mario 64 game-play. Later, Garry's Mod was introduced in the middle of the first season, and the series made a full transition to it in the seventh season. It currently has 620 episodes, 3 Movies, and a spin-off show.
Though the series officially started in 2011, the history dates back to 2006 when Super Mario 64 Bloopers started with a YouTuber named MegaMan765 (however ShadowMario64 is credited as having started the Super Mario 64 Machinima trend). They were basically gameplay footage of a hacked version of Super Mario 64 with various tropes SMG4 would eventually use himself such as self-inserts and text-based dialogue. These were made by various YouTubers such as MarioMario54321 and various others.
A young 11-year-old Australian boy named Luke Lerdwichagul used to watch these machinima YouTubers and they inspired him to make his own bloopers. He uploaded his first video on May 7, 2011. It was an episode called The Cake Is A Lie and was rather unprofessional since it was rather choppy and only took up 1/2 the screen. Later that year, he introduced another episode type, War of the Fat Italians.
A year after the show first aired (in June 2012 to be specific), Lerdwichagul got 1,000 subs and he introduced his next episode type Ssenmodnar. In February 2013, he reached 10,000 subs. In August of the same year he introduced yet another episode known as Retarded64 (now known as R64). the May of the same year, Luke got 30,000 subs. In February 2014, SMG4 introduced his 5th episode type, Guards N' Retards. A month later he got a whopping 100,000 subs. Three months later, he introduced an episode type known as Sonic the Derphog. A little more than a year later he introduced If Mario was in.... In the fall of 2016, SMG4 finally got 1 million subs and released a Ssenmodnar (Deluxe Edition) video to celebrate. Around this time, he started using more GMOD in his videos and his brother Kevin started working with him by writing out a bunch of ideas for the videos.
In March 2017, the traditional SM64 Bloopers were rebranded to the current SMG4, due to YouTube's strickened copyright policies. Although, unlike Retarded64's rebranding to R64 later that year, Luke did not go back and modify the videos under the SM64 Bloopers title to the aforementioned SMG4 title. In July of the same year, Luke discontinued Retarded64 along with Guards N' Retards and merged it with The Bloopers since it was demonetized for the use of the word "Retard" and YouTube's new policy about family entertainment characters, which was the reason for the previously mentioned rebranding to R64, while the series completed the full transition to GMOD in the same year.
In 2018, SMG4 made his first story arc: The Waluigi Arc. Later in the same year, he made The Rapper Bob Arc , and in 2019 The Anime Arc. In 2020, SMG4 released his first film titled "SMG4 Movie: Meggy's Destiny" involving Meggy Spletzer winning the final Splatfest in Desti's memory. By August 2020, SMG4 announced the fourth story arc in the series: The YouTube Arc. Another film, called The SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special, was released on May 8, 2021, to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the series. This led into the fifth story arc of the series: the Genesis Arc.
The show is a parody of the Japanese video game franchise Super Mario. It is about Mario, who in here is being depicted as quite a moron, getting into crazy meme-related adventures with his friend SMG4, who is a fictionalized version of the show's creator. The show usually revolves around perverted cartoony slapstick comedy reminiscent of the Looney Tunes and Silly Symphonies combined with surreal humor of shows such as Space Ghost: Coast to Coast and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, as well as pop culture references, while also including satire of current and previous topics.
- SMG4: One of the main protagonists of series. He is a partially amnesiac Super Meme Guardian who gets dragged into Mario's adventures.
- Mario: One of the main protagonists of the series. He is an Italian-American plumber. He is also depicted as the dumb man of the channel. He is typically presented as the comic-relief of the channel.
- Luigi: One of the two deuteragonists of the series. He is Mario's younger foster brother. He is often called gay by his bro and gets scared very easily. But nonetheless, from friendly ghosts to knocking into strangers' houses, he acts bravely when he needs to.
- SMG3: The former main antagonist of the series. He is a partially amnesiac Super Meme Guardian and the former arch-nemesis of SMG4 who becomes his rival after their first met. After he banished to Internet Graveyard by Susan, he became ruler of said realm. As of Season 11, he is an ally of the gang.
- Meggy Spletzer: One of the two deuteragonists of the series and the main protagonist of Season 9. She is a former Inkling, and later human, who is friends with Mario and the others. She likes action and adventure but doesn’t like anime. Her dream career is to be a lawyer. She's a complete failure at cooking. She was transformed into a human upon being shot by Super Saiyan God's energy beam in SMG4: Final Hours.
- Toad: The annoying grumpy mushroom people who serves as Peach's servant and is very psychopathic.
- Bowser: The tritagonist of the series. He is Mario's former nemesis where Peach is involved but otherwise good friend who isn’t that bad. He likes chicken and cooking. While he was an antagonist in previous episodes, he has long since retired from villainy.
- Fishy Boopkins: A jolly Spike and the son of Joe Boopkins that loves eating rocks and anime. His species is endangered.
- Bob Bobowski: A Garo who constantly wants to be in SMG4's videos during Season 6. He is friends with the cast but more so Fishy Boopkins. He is the focus of Season 8's second story arc that centers on his career as a rapper, but it caused him to strain his relationship with his friends. He loses his fame and is able to make up with his friends during Season 8's conclusion.
- Shroomy: A mushroom boy scout and former demon hunter hailing from the Luncheon Kingdom. He is an innocent denizen but tends to suffer from PTSD and a sadistic mindset he obtained during his former life as a Demon Hunter.
- Saiko Bichitaru: A girl from Kevin's School who was mentally unstable due to her wanting attention. She eventually reformed in SMG4: Luigi's Lesson. She has since gradually grown to be good friends with most of the cast.
- Tari: A shy and quiet girl who's a pro in video games. She also loves rubber ducks, as she is frequently seen with one. She is also a cyborg who can manipulate the properties of video games.
- Melony: A literal watermelon used to replace Meggy that was later transformed into a lazy human girl by Fierce Deity Mask and the late Axol's best friend/crush.
- Peach Toadstool: The Princess of The Mushroom Kingdom who is annoyed easily by Mario and the gang's stupidity but does have a good heart towards them.
- Professor E. Gadd: A kooky and eccentric scientist.
- Steve: The retarded main character of Minecraft who says “HI GUYS!”. Despite his behavior, he yields impressive power.
- Wario: Mario's arch-rival who loves scamming for money. He also seems to like chickens.
- Waluigi: Wario's brother and taco vendor who was a major threat to the SMG4 gang until being redeemed by SMG3. He would later do the same to Bob.
- Nintendofan997: SMG4's friend who's sometimes called "X". He is the host of War of the Fat Italians.
- FightingMario54321: Another friend and ally of SMG4. Like X, FightingMario54321 has fewer appearances starting from 2015, being relegated to just cameos. He occasionally is seen as a Policeman who seems to hate jaywalking.
- Swagmaster69696969696: One of the main protagonists of Guards N' Retards along with his partner Chris Gordman who work as guards in a spaghetti manufacturing company named Fresh Spaghetti Tubbie. He's very unintelligent and often causes a lot of the problems in the series, but has been proven to be helpful in rare instances. Later, he becomes Sonic's husband.
- Chris Gordman: One of the main protagonists of Guards N' Retards along with his partner Swagmaster69696969696 who used to work as guards at Fresh Spaghetti Tubbie. He's much more competent and sane than Swag is though at times he has done some insane stuff. He and Swagmaster6969696969 have been tertiary antagonists in the The Anime Arc previously but became allies in the second half of the arc.
- Villager: A main protagonist of the Nintendo franchise Animal Crossing as well as a fighter in SSBU/SSB3DS and had appeared once in SMG4's blooper SM64 Bloopers: Can the Villager come out to play? as the main antagonist, as he become a murder since he lost his Doritos.
- Hal Monitor: A police officer with a monitor for a head who hates illegal activity.
- JubJub Boopkins: Fishy Boopkins' younger brother who's often abused by Mario.
- Rob the Scarecrow: A scarecrow who loves corn and Bob's possible best friend.
- Belle Fontiere: A cyborg gamer and aspiring play actor originating from Meta Runner.
- Whimpu: A meek simp who also has an interest in anime like Boopkins.
- Yoshi: Mario's dinosaur friend. He loves drugs, eating and committing tax fraud.
- Sonic the Hedgehog: The main character of the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise and Sonic the Derphog. He is a fast blue hedgehog. Later, he becomes Swag's husband.
- Old Man Hobo: He appears as a background character and is a pixelated sprite.
- Teletubbies: SMG4's worst nightmare that are a bunch of weird aliens.
- Jeeves: A large sentient fork who is of high class and runs a milk manufacturer. He is also known for a VERY short temper.
- The Police: The Mushroom Kingdom's local law enforcement.
- Toadsworth: Another Toad that is Peach's butler.
- Donkey Kong: A big dumb gorilla who loves bananas.
- Dr. Eggman: Sonic's main nemesis who likes saying “Pingas!”, as well as the main antagonist of Sonic the Derphog.
- MarioMario54321: A minor YouTuber who in real life he has done machinima longer than SMG4 has, but the latter quickly surpassed him in popularity.
- SMG4's Minion: A clone sister of SMG4 that Mario accidentally created with the cloning machine when trying to clone spaghetti. She is somewhat retarded like Mario and loves hugs.
- Crazy Toilet Dude: A minor antagonist of the earlier bloopers who loves toilets. He was a member of SMG3's first gang at one point.
- MCGustavo: A minor YouTuber who helped SMG4 catch SMG3 after the latter copied the former's first WOTFI video.
- Ruffman8890: A minor YouTuber that appeared occasionally, he is shown to be very hyper in the series and a good friend to Mario and SMG4.
- Crimsonman5: A minor YouTuber that appeared occasionally from 2012 to 2018, he was mostly portrayed as a news reporter in the majority of his appearances.
- Toast Guy: A Shy Guy who has a love for toast and turns into a fairy in Season 4.
- Wizard Rock: The rock who is the wizard who do magic spells.
- Shadow Meggy: The overall main antagonist of the Sunset Paradise Prelude and the overarching antagonist of Sunset Paradise itself. She is the physical embodiment of Meggy’s negative emotions. She soon faded away in Sunset Paradise's season finale after Meggy finally finds out her purpose in life.
- Team Killer Ink Leader: The main antagonist of Meggy's Destiny. She is a female inkling with a dislike for humans.
- Fuego the Water Bottle: A sentient Soviet water bottle.
- SMG1 and SMG2: The overarching protagonists of the series and the Genesis Arc. They are two Spudnick recolors who previously lived in Old Universe, which had been destroyed by Niles.
- Starman3: A former friend and ally of SMG4. He was a major character in Season 2 and 3. But due to real-life controversies, he has been removed from SMG4's videos and canon as a whole.
- Enzo: A friend-turned-enemy of SMG4 who resided at the castle before turning evil after Mario ruined his birthday. He was arrested on his birthday in the blooper "Birthday Freakout" and was plotting his revenge to "kill Mario and SMG4 once and for all". He later reappears for revenge in the bloopers "The Visitor", and "Christmas Crazies"
- Desti: A deceased Octoling girl and former Splatfest champion. She was the leader of Octoposse and hailed Inkopolis, she used to bully Meggy until they became close friends. She was unfortunately killed off during The Anime Arc.
- Francis: A major antagonist in the series and the main antagonist of The Anime Arc. He is a nerdy chameleon whose goal was to make all anime come to life, he was responsible for the kidnapping of all of the Inklings and Octolings, he was even willing to murder Desti to get what he wants. He was eventually terminated for his crimes against humanity and Inkling kind, he is also Meggy‘s arch-nemesis.
- Axol: An anthropomorphic axolotl and world-famous manga artist who created a special pen called "Inkweaver" which allows illustrations to come to life. He was killed off by Melony during the finale of Genesis Arc.
- SMG0: The overarching protagonist of the series and the Revelation Arcs. He is Fred recolor who previously lived in his universe, which has been destroyed by Niles.
- Niles: The overarching antagonist of the series and the main antagonist of the Genesis Arc and Revelations Arc. He is an extraterrestrial virus and the imperfect Meme Guardian created by the God Box who has been travelling across universes, destroying them as he goes, whose main desire is to use other avatars as a new avatar to create a universe of despair and sadness. He is also SMG1's, 2's and Melony's arch-nemesis
At first, the humor was based on dialogue and satire, however as time went on, the humor still had subtitles but also had perverted cartoon slapstick and pop culture references. More recently, some of the humor that the series was known for was substituted with drama and horror, but still generally remains as a perverted comedy.
Appearances are divided into four sections, the main, the major and the recurring and the minor. The main characters are the most important characters in the series, usually the roles of the protagonist and the deuteragonist. The major is subordinate to the main, where they still play a promiment role, such as being the tritagonist or antagonist. Recurring characters play major roles too, but are more prominent than minor roles.
|Character||Voiced/Voice clips by||Appearances|
|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Season 4||Season 5||Season 6||Season 7||Season 8||Season 9||Season 10||Season 11||Season 12|
|Bowser||Scott Burns and Kenny James||Major|
|Princess Peach||Samantha Kelly||Major||Recurring|
|Princess Daisy||Deanna Mustard||Major||Minor|
(2011 - 2020)
(2020 - present)
|Does not appear||Recurring||Minor||Major||Recurring|
|Steve||Various||Does not appear||Major||Recurring|
|Old Man Hobo||Various||Does not appear||Major||Recurring||Minor||Recurring|
|Fishy Boopkins||Kevin Lerdwichagul||Does not appear||Minor||Major||Recurring|
|Bob||WillfromAfar||Does not appear||Minor||Recurring||Major|
|Meggy Spletzer||Yuki Tsujī
(2017 - 2020)
(2020 - present)
|Does not appear||Major|
|Shroomy||Luke Lerdwichagul||Does not appear||Recurring||Major||Recurring|
|Saiko Bichitaru||Minako Kotobuki||Does not appear||Recurring||Major||Recurring||Major|
|Tari||Celeste Notley-Smith||Does not appear||Major|
|Desti||Yuki Tsujī||Does not appear||Minor||Recurring||Final||Minor||Does not appear|
|Axol||Kevin Lerdwichagul||Does not appear||Major||Recurring||Major||Final|
|Melony||Wolfychu||Does not appear||Minor||Recurring||Major|
|JubJub Boopkins||Luke Lerdwichagul||Does not appear||Major||Recurring||Minor|
|SMG1 and SMG2||MediExcalibur2012 and Robyn Barry-Cotter||Does not appear||Major||Minor|
|SMG0||Michael Kovach||Does not appear||Major||Final|
|Niles||Michael Kovach||Does not appear||Major|
|Rob the Scarecrow||US Male Voice||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor|
|Belle Fontiere||Jessica Fallico||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor|
|Whimpu||Takumi_Male from Free TTS||Does not appear||Recurring|
|Susan Wojcicki||Chris Seavor||Does not appear||Recurring|
|Professor E. Gadd||Minor||Recurring||Minor|
|Rocks||None||Does not appear||Recurring|
|MarioMario54321||MarioMario54321||Minor||Recurring||Minor||Does not appear||Minor||Does not appear|
|FightingMario54321||None||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor||Recurring||Minor|
|MCGustavo||None||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor||Does not appear||Minor||Does not appear|
|Roprinplup14||None||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor||Does not appear||Minor||Does not appear||Minor||Does not appear|
|Starman3||Starman3||Does not appear||Major||Recurring||Minor||Does not appear||Minor||Does not appear||Minor||Does not appear|
|Crimsonman5||Kevin Lerdwichagul (SMG4: Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse)||Does not appear||Minor||Recurring||Minor||Does not appear|
|Donkey Kong||Takashi Nagasako||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor|
|Shy Guy||Kazumi Totaka and Nate Bihldorff||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor|
|Ben||Various||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor||Does not appear||Minor||TBA|
|Toadsworth||Charles Martinet||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor|
|Chris Gordman||Microsoft Sam||Does not appear||Minor||Recurring|
|Swagmaster||Microsoft Mike||Does not appear||Minor||Recurring|
|Frankie||Sam Lavagnino||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor|
|Villager||None||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor||TBA|
|Jeeves||Hironori Miyata||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor|
|Baldi||Micah McGonigal||Does not appear||Recurring||Minor|
|Greg The Alien||None||Does not appear||Minor||Final||Minor||Does not appear|
|Hal Monitor||Speakonia Adult Male #2 American English||Does not appear||Recurring|
|Francis||None||Does not appear||Minor||Final||Minor||Does not appear|
The videos are typically made using a variety of software such as Super Mario 64, Garry's Mod, sprites and models and stuff from games, movies, TV shows, etc. and video editing software such as Sony Vegas. They usually mix pure machinima with actual animation.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers (2011 - 2017): The original and most popular variant of SMG4's bloopers. They are a genre of machinima that various YouTubers made starting in 2006 and they were the first kind of blooper SMG4 made. They are about Mario and his crazy antics in the Mushroom Kingdom. They also involve Mario and SMG4 going on adventures of sorts and other things.
- SMG4 (2017–Present): Since 2017, all episodes, with the exception of one-off videos, have been named SMG4. This series is responsible for replacing SM64 Bloopers and Retarded64.
- Super Mario 64 Guides (2011 - 2016): A short series that consisted of characters, mostly Mario, guiding other characters or the audience on how to do something but done in a more stupid like way.
- War of the Fat Italians (2011–Present): A yearly special where SMG4 and Mario compete in wacky dares by commenters. Who wins is decided by a poll.
- Ssenmodnar (2012–Present): Ssenmodnar episodes are usually released to celebrate a milestone. They are a collection of skits that are over the top and well-received by fans. It is possible that it was a parody of asdfmovie.
- Super Minecraft 64 Bloopers (2012 - 2014): A short-lived series that consisted of Mario, SMG4, and some other characters in the series is in the Minecraft Universe while being around with Steve.
- The Adventures Of Mario And Luigi (2012 - 2014) A short-lived series that mainly focused on Mario and Luigi going on adventures while facing against some of their enemies such as Bowser in a stupid like fashion type of way.
- The Wacky Wario Bros (2013 - 2016): The Wacky Wario Bros revolves around Wario and Waluigi's wacky misadventures to obtain money and fortune.
- Sob Story (2013): A very short-lived series that involved a more serious like tone while mainly focusing on several other characters outside of the main characters.
- Retarded64 (2013 - 2017): Introduced in 2013, Retarded64 is similar to the bloopers but a lot more stupid and surreal. The humor of them is similar to Looney Tunes. They were discontinued due to YouTube's new video policy, but they were merged with the normal bloopers. Previous videos were renamed to R64 instead.
- Guards N' Retards (2014 - 2018): Guards N' Retards is about two guards, Chris and Swagmaster (both voiced by Microsoft Mike & Microsoft Sam, respectively), working at a spaghetti factory that makes Mario's spaghetti and going on crazy adventures. Mario and the others sometimes have cameos in these episodes.
- Super Pokeman 64 (2014 - 2015): Super Pokeman 64 mainly focused on Mario being in the Pokemon World with the story being similar to the original Pokemon Red, Blue, and Green, but with Mario and more retarded like humor being in the way. Originally being uploaded once an episode of Guards N' Retards is uploaded, but after its second episode, it was dropped out, before returning with one more episode the following year.
- Cooking with Bowser and Mario (2014 - 2020): A short lived sub-series that involved Mario and Bowser working as chefs for customers to eat.
- Sonic the Derphog (2014 - 2016): A spin-off centered on Sonic the Hedgehog, showing his misadventures with his on-and-off idiot nemesis Dr. Eggman. Mario and the other characters often appear in these episodes as well, but not typically as main roles.
- Meet the Cast (2014 - 2016): A parody of the Meet The videos of the Team Fortress 2 Characters with the characters from SMG4's videos and such. In the opening advertisement in SMG4: Mario has a BBQ but he's not invited, Luke reveals that he's considering making "Meet the Cast" videos for the modern characters.
- Freddy's Spaghetteria (2014 - 2022): A series focusing on Mario, sometimes with another character, being involved in surviving a night shift while being dealt with several animatronics. Originally a subseries of the Retarded64 series, before being part of the main series after Retarded64's discontinuation.
- Super Mario 64 Tales (2015): A very short lived series involving enemies of Mario games being focused on as the stars of the episode.
- DerpTV (2015 - 2016): A short lived series that involved several characters competing against each other to win a prize that contains a lot of money.
- If Mario was in (2015–Present): The episodes were crossovers between Mario and other video games, showcasing Mario ending up in different game universes and adventures with the characters, including Grand Theft Auto, Splatoon, Kirby, Among Us, Cyberpunk 2077, Friday Night Funkin', Newgrounds games and others.
- SMG4 N' Pals (2016): A very short-lived series that involved SMG4 and Mario, and actual users such as X and FM going on several adventures together, it only had two episodes, mainly two parts of one in the same year. This series would also debut Fishy Boopkins.
- Stupid Mario series (2016–Present): A series that parodies several games of the actual Mario series but made in a more retarded and comedic like fashion. Originally a subseries of Retarded64, before becoming part of the main series after Retarded64's discontinuation.
- The Mario Channel (2017 - 2018): A series that involved Mario using a camera, or just creating a TV show that involved him doing challenges, or getting others to do it for him.
- Mushrooms & Morons (2017 - 2018): A short-lived series involved Mario and the gang going on a quest in the medieval era in the search of the Spaghetti of Power.
- Mario Does Things: A series of "does things" parodies focusing on Mario playing popular video games and failing a lot and reacts to videos.
On July 28, 2018, SMG4 introduced a new addition to the SMG4 series; Arcs. Arcs in the series are story more serious (and usually more darker) than regular episodes. Due to the addition of arcs, the nature of the entire series has changed and permanent character deaths became more frequent. There are 6 arcs currently released.
- The Waluigi Arc: July 28, 2018 - October 6, 2018
- The Rapper Bob Arc: November 3, 2018 - December 22, 2018
- The Anime Arc: March 16, 2019 - June 8, 2019
- The YouTube Arc: June 20, 2020 - August 22, 2020
- Genesis Arc: March 20, 2021 - September 18, 2021
- Revelations Arc: December 4, 2021 - April 2, 2022
Non-blooper episode types
- The SMG4 Show : a series of shows hosted by SMG4 himself (in real life). It involves him in doing weird things, like kissing plushies, talking about weird things and being a pervert. Every episode but the first one was aired on a Wednesday. The first episode aired on July 5, 2016 and the last episode aired on August 10, 2016.
- SMG4 PLAYS Merio Nernterndoes: The series of videos that involves SMG4 playing a bunch of random Mario children's games that he comes across on the internet, although a few adult games may also appear during an episode of this series as well. Many of the games SMG4 plays during this series vary from average, to weird, to creepy, to total retardedness, and even to total bootleg. SMG4 began this series on May 23, 2015 and an episode of this series has occasionally taken place, though there has been no new episode since December 13, 2017.
- HITBOX: A live-action comedy and martial arts combat-based series led mainly by SMG4's brother Kevin (who does martial arts) featuring the two brothers and others going on wacky real-life adventures that feature a lot of combat in addition to silly gags and jokes. The series parodies multiple franchises including Super Mario, Pokemon, and even SMG4 itself (Such as HITBOX: SMG4 in Real Life. Not to be confused with SM64: Mario in Real Life?!). It is based on the Hobo Bros 100,000 subscribers special named Super Hobo Bros that was also in real life and followed the same concept. The series was first teased in the SMG4 Direct on September 5, 2018 and the first episode aired on September 21, 2018. The series is on indefinite hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Glitchy Vlogs: A series with occasional releases showcasing recent developments in SMG4 and Kevin's actual lives, such as a tour of their new house back in early 2018 or a trip to a bootleg toy store.
- GLITCH PRODUCTIONS EXTRAS!: Videos showcasing SMG4 and his brother Kevin doing a variety of different SMG4-related things in real life, such as trying to make an episode in 30 minutes or competing to see who can draw SMG4 characters better. Glitchy Vlogs was merged with this series.
- TheAwesomeMario: The channel where SMG4 puts his extra content such as shorts and extras. Since January 2018, it has not been in use.
- Hobo Bros: The Lerdwichagul brothers' gaming channel, where they play either weird games, react to memes, or play ROM hacks.
- The series has somehow avoided controversy revolving around its explicit and obscene use of family entertainment characters; however, due to YouTube's stricter policies, several videos have recently become a target of demonetization and copyright strikes, in addition to public internet systems restricting a majority of the videos.
- Although the series doesn't have an official rating due to being a web series, IMDB says its rated TV-14 (M in Australia). This almost makes sense because the video’s ratings are mixed, with most being around TV-14. It's also worth noting that IMDB says some episodes are TV-MA and even TV-PG. It is also possible this is based on the 2014-16 videos, which are commonly agreed to be the most explicit, especially in reference to the cleaner content post SMG4's focus on ad revenue.
- Currently, SMG4 is in an experimental stage, involving testing out new episode formats and bringing back older ones (though those tend not to stick).
- According to the "So we READ the SMG4 WIKI" Video on HOBO BROS, one of SMG4 episodes got demonetized for including twerking teletubbies, the episode in question is SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL.
- The Steam users MrTheWizard, John10v10 & C_art have recently given a great help and support, because they have improved and created new ragdolls, which are also based on the characters of Luke & Kevin.
- MrTheWizard is the one who made the Lil Chonks and he also made an MR Tari, Belle, and Sofia Ragdolls, but he also made an Auri Bori & Whisk Ragdolls.
- Luke even enjoyed the accuracy of the Auri Ragdoll on Twitter.
- C_art created the Guardian Pods models, the Enchained model for Tari and Belle (which belle's model was officially used in SMG4 Chrismas Special 2021 next to Auri's model.) and also made a fanmade model for SMG0.
- John10v10 John10v10 created the Meggy Deluxe Ragdoll, and in "SMG4: Shes Back" Luke used this addon for the first time in a Canon episode.
- MrTheWizard is the one who made the Lil Chonks and he also made an MR Tari, Belle, and Sofia Ragdolls, but he also made an Auri Bori & Whisk Ragdolls.
- In the opening advertisement of SMG4: Mario has a BBQ but he's not invited, Luke reveals that he's considering reviving the Meet the Cast series.
- The same advertisement also reveals that he's considering making a "documentary of Mario," despite having already done that, though it's rumored he's making another one to keep it up-to-date with the current lore.