SMG4 Christmas 2019: Mario Alone is the forty-sixth episode of Season 9 and the five hundred and forty-eighth overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
Wario and Waluigi attempt to rob the castle when the rest of the cast go on vacation, only to find Mario still inside because he overslept.
I'LL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK!
|—Mario buying his anti-burglar supplies from Fox McCloud.|
The video starts with Luigi knocking on the door where Mario was sleeping and unable to wake up. Shroomy tried to use his friend Optimus Prime to open the door but to no luck, causing everyone to decide to leave Mario left behind for their trip to Miami.
After Mario woke up from his "nap", he was ready for vacation until Toad passed by saying they left him before leaving to go to Las Vegas to have children, leaving Mario all by himself in the castle.
As night fell, Wario and Waluigi attempted to break in the castle and rob it, thinking everyone was on vacation. Meanwhile, Mario had created some props to resemble his friends and tried to have fun when suddenly the doorbell rang. Mario thought one of his friends had returned but Wario and Waluigi (in their poor police disguise) came. Mario was happy for a brief moment until they closed the door after deciding not to deal with Mario at the moment.
While Wario and Waluigi were planning to come back later to rob the castle anyway, not worried about what Mario could do to stop it, the red Italian overheard them. Not letting them get away, he went to buy some booby traps and began setting up obstacles.
When Wario and Waluigi came back to make another attempt to rob the castle, they were briefly shocked by a fake gun. Just as they got rid of the gun, a T-Pose Wallace slowly approached and surprised them with a real gun, making them run back outside to the basement. Just as they thought they were safe, the Thwomp guard Mario had set up noticed them and shot them down.
Then, they went through the garden but came across some Piranha Plants that Mario had planted. Wario laughed at Mario's idea of a guard plant, while Waluigi punched one of them just for the entire crop to become heavily armed and screw them over.
Having enough, Wario turned Waluigi into a Waluigi Launcher and fired him into the ground, with the recoil blasting both of them into the main room of the castle, knocking down the Wallace costume. Just as they celebrated and climbed the stairs, a cannon was fired to launch a trash bag with Saiko Bichitaru's hairstyle. It only hit Waluigi as Wario dodged it, just for him to also be hit by a cardboard box meant to be Luigi.
As the two fell and then bounced off a spring, Wario landed on a pressure plate which released Toy Bingus on a modified car meant to be Bob Bobowski. Wario freaked out due to the knives on the car and ran from it. Mario laughed as he turned it, chasing him down. Just as Wario brought out a wrench and started hitting the air as a threat, Mario made the car launch itself upwards and pop the green balloon with Fishy Boopkins' face drawn on it, causing the modified Super Mushroom being Shroomy to fall onto Wario, shrinking him (Mario had drawn angry eyebrows onto the Super Mushroom, making it function like a Poison Mushroom).
As the small Wario looked around, he saw the axolotl who was Axol's replacement. Knowing his situation, Wario ran again.
Meanwhile, with Waluigi, he finally woke up but noticed that a skeleton was near him, just to see it was a toy Sans as a Tari replacement. He freaked out and ran but because of Melony and its Splattershot firing, he slipped on some ink and landed hard near a door. That caused Bowsur the Bowser replacement to appear and burn him with a flamethrower.
Back to Wario, he returned back to normal after being trapped up a stocking before knocking the axolotl into Bowsur, stopping Waluigi from being burnt.
Now somehow recovered from those traps, Wario went and opened the second set of doors, remembering to quickly dodge aside a boxing glove. He chided Mario for his simple traps. As the duo went up and Wario warning Waluigi to not touch anything, Waluigi saw an invitation to be in the next Smash game. Despite telling himself he didn't need it, he grabbed it anyway and it caused a boobytrap to activate. At the top of the stairs, something said "What the f*** is a Sonic?!" confusing Wario and Waluigi. Then barking was heard, and the Wario Bros panicked, trying to get out, but the door was locked. Then, Chain Chomp rolled down the stairs, and ran them back down to the main room.
Seeing that Wario and Waluigi were defeated, Mario celebrated but Wario had enough. He flung away the Chain Chomp, grabbed Mario by the throat, flung him against a wall, and told Waluigi to make it hurt as much as possible. As Mario was whining for help, Boopkins was suddenly flung at Waluigi. It was revealed that Mario's friends returned to get him because their holiday could never start without Mario but upon seeing what Wario and Waluigi were doing also decided to deal with them, despite Wario's protest.
Mario was happy that everyone came back as they felt guilty leaving him behind, knowing the true meaning of Christmas was to be with friends. Everyone including Mario then beat the living hell out of Wario and Waluigi. The video ends with a message saying: "Merry Christmas from SMG4" as Mario blasts Wario and Waluigi with his rocket launcher.
- Optimus Prime
- Piranha Plants
- Bowsur (used as Bowser replacement)
- Axolotl (used as Axol replacement)
- Sans , used as Tari replacement
Only on the opening advertisement
|Can I sing a song for you?|
|This music list is incomplete and needs to be completed. Any user is obliged to do so.|
- 0:42 Snowball Park- Super Mario 3D World
- 3:53, 4:42 - I'VE GOT NO FRIENDS, shittyflute
- 7:23 - Gentle Breeze, Trauma Center 2: Under The Knife
- 10:54 Battle! Battle Tower- Pokemon Sword and Shield
- Wario and Waluigi got killed by Mario's rocket launcher.
- This is the sixth blooper where the usual credits music doesn't play, being replaced by Christmas music since it is a Christmas special, after SMG4: Mario The Scam Artist, SMG4: The Splatfest Incident, SMG4: World War Mario, SMG4: Final Hours and SMG4: Mario Raids Area 51.
- This is also the third episode outside of The Anime Arc where the usual credits theme doesn't play.
- This is Steve's first appearance since SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2019 over a month prior.
- Excluding SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLABORATION!, this is the first use of the Waluigi Launcher since SMG4: Stupid Mario Tennis Aces over a year prior.
- This is Fox McCloud’s first appearance since SMG4: Mario and The Lost City....
- Home Alone: The blooper itself and its name are based on the live-action movie. Both have the protagonist be left behind due to their own fault (whereas the original has Kevin spill milk over the table, causing a mad rush to clean it up and in the process, accidentally fling away Kevin's passport, causing Kevin to be unable to fly with his family while the blooper has Mario oversleeping, causing the rest of his friends to leave him after they tried to wake him up to no avail since he also locked the door), both have the protagonist set traps for two crooks who are trying to burglarize them, and both protagonists are eventually caught by the crooks, but are saved by someone else. However, whereas Kevin is saved by someone who is relatively a stranger to them, Mario is saved by his friends and family. Also, Kevin was overjoyed when he realized his parents were gone, panicked when the robbers came, and rushingly made traps; whereas Mario was lonely, hungry, and sad, willingly invited Wario and Waluigi inside, and his traps were better, and he had a longer time frame.
- Oney Plays Animated - Mario! Eh, Eh, Eh: Mario celebrates his victory in a manner similar to this video with all and audio included.
- Friends: Mario and his decoy friends "dance" to a screechy flute parody of the theme song.
- Luigi's Mansion: Mario's expression in the thumbnail bears a resemblance to Luigi's expression from said game.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Who let the Chomp out?: Before Chain Chomp rolls down the stairs, it asks "What the f#@k is a Sonic" in the same way it did in that blooper.