SMG4 Direct is also the parody of Nintendo Direct where they talk about new video games and stuff.
Check out this SMG4 Direct for major updates coming to this channel! Follow Glitch Productions for future updates, behind the scenes and info!
|"I have absolutely no idea what's going on."|
The video starts off with Luke holding a banana, while it's in his hand. He throws it away, and says "Hi, everyone. SMG4 here." Then Mario shows up for some reason. Luke then announces the highlights and updates to the channel as shown below.
- Glitchy Boy Productions has been changed to the Glitch Productions, along with the new intro because they felt didn't do a good job in explaining of what exactly Glitchy Boy is.
- It might be a reason for the changes as the old icon of Glitchy Boy itself resembles a Gameboy from Nintendo.
- New series: Hitbox. The new live-action comedy focused around video games. Luke and Kevin will be involved in the new series by dressing up as videogames characters while going on action-packed adventures. It's expected to be released in monthly episodes, starting from September 21, 2018.
- The announcement of new (improved) merch, dubbed as SMG4 Merch Line. The new official merch releases on Sep 12.
- A sneak peek of War of The Fat Italians (2018 Edition) has been revealed in the end. The trailer and comment suggestions will be open on Sep 19.
- Luke Lerdwichagul [Luke - SMG4 | Director / Memelord]
- Mario [Mario | Full-Time Dumbass]
- Kevin Lerdwichagul [Kevin Lerd | Producer / Writer]
- Fishy Boopkins
- "Don't forget about MARIO! :D"
- "Mario's pretty sure no one knows what Glitchy Boy is."
- "Like Mario too!"
- "MARIO WANTS TO FIGHT! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS"
- "CAN'T MARIO SPOIL IT NOW!? IT'S TOO EXCITING!"
- "OK, OK, no spoilers..."
- "MOVE! MARIO WANTS TO TALK TO THE AUDIENCE!!!"
- "Hope you enjoyed this bootleg Nintendo direct!"
- The video parodies Nintendo Direct for major channel updates.
- Keep in mind that the "SMG4 Direct" was accidentally released one day before the Nintendo Direct, although later the official one was delayed due to an earthquake that occurred in Japan.