|Not to be confused with her own rock band.|
|This is a featured article!
That means it's considered to be one of the best articles the SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki has to offer.
I don't want to hurt anybody. I just want them to love and worship me!
|—Saiko, SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club|
She is a hot-headed fighter in SMG4's Gang and a best friend of Meggy Spletzer and Tari. Upon being brought to life by Fishy Boopkins, Saiko suffered from mental instability and evil intentions. Though she was initially villainous towards SMG4's Gang and the Mushroom Kingdom, Saiko decided to be a better person. Since then, she has been much warmer and less psychotic.
During The YouTube Arc, Saiko was sent to the Internet Graveyard due to Whimpu altering the events of her debut in SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club by preventing Boopkins from bringing her to life. However, she and the rest of her friends were rescued by Mario in SMG4: A Totally Normal S̷͍͖͉̙͚͎̑̃̿͑̆̇̚͠M̸͇͇̦̮̌̿Ğ̴̫̗̖͎͔̳4̶̞͇̰̎̀́̚ Episode.
- 1 History
- 1.1 SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club
- 1.2 SMG4: Mario Battle Royale
- 1.3 SMG4: Final Fantasy Mario
- 1.4 SMG4: The Mario Channel - Mario's Jackass
- 1.5 SMG4: Luigi's Lesson
- 1.6 SMG4: The Mario Hustle
- 1.7 SMG4: The Mario Café
- 1.8 SMG4: Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse
- 1.9 SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018
- 1.10 SMG4: Mario's Late!
- 1.11 SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018)
- 1.12 SMG4: Mario and the Bob Mansion...
- 1.13 SMG4: The Melancholy of Fishy Boopkins
- 1.14 SMG4: Mario and The Diss Track
- 1.15 SMG4 Christmas 2018: The Most Important Thing
- 1.16 SMG4: Mario's Hell Kitchen
- 1.17 SMG4: Mario's Valentine Advice
- 1.18 SMG4: Super Challenge 64
- 1.19 SMG4: Mario's Prison Escape
- 1.20 SMG4: Mario and the Anime Challenge
- 1.21 SMG4: Mario's Illegal Operation
- 1.22 SMG4: The Japan Trip
- 1.23 SMG4: The Mario Showdown
- 1.24 SMG4: A Day In The Life Of Everyone
- 1.25 SMG4: The Day SMG4 Posted Cringe
- 1.26 SMG4: The Big Bad Bully
- 1.27 SMG4: Boys vs Girls
- 1.28 SMG4: My Mario Academia
- 1.29 SMG4: The Grand Festival
- 1.30 SMG4: Mario's Inside Story
- 1.31 SMG4: Deleted
- 1.32 SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020
- 1.33 SMG4: War of the Simps
- 1.34 SMG4 Christmas Special 2020
- 1.35 SMG4: The Intruder...
- 1.36 Other appearances
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Personality
- 4 Quotes
- 5 Trivia
- 6 References
In her debut episode in the SMG4 universe, she comes to life when Fishy Boopkins uses Kamek's wand to make her come out of his dating sim, but in real life, she becomes extremely jealous, destroying anything that might get between her and Boopkins, even his waifu body pillows, which she ignites with fire. This, of course, leads to Boopkins dumping her, and her going insane, plotting revenge on him and the main protagonists. She is later stopped and both her and Boopkins are forced to let go of each other.
Saiko attempted to defeat SMG4 and Mario with her Minigun Machine that she was lucky enough to acquire. When Fishy Boopkins was about to fall, it is revealed that she still has feelings for him and wanted him back, as she tries to save him from falling off a cliff; although she appears to have gone tsundere since her debut. Unfortunately, Mario kicked her down the cliff with Boopkins.
Saiko is the antagonist once again in the episode, as the Commander of the Militia Base. As Meggy had not met Saiko previously, SMG4 explains that she was Boopkins’s crazy ex-girlfriend, while Mario holds a sign behind SMG4 that has a picture of Saiko and the sign said “Crazy Ass”. She states that her goals are to rid the world of pretty people, allowing her to become the prettiest person in the world.
Mario then says that Saiko has gone coo coo crazy. Retorting that she is not crazy, but heartbroken, she orders a squad of Cactuar to get rid of the party. SMG4 uses magic to summon walls to block off any damage. Now surrounded, Meggy comes up with a plan. She tells Mario to use his Buster Sword to send herself airborne just above the wall so she can shoot down the Cactuar. Saiko, now very unsatisfied, pulls out a UNSC Asymmetrical Recoiless Carbine-920 (Also known as a Railgun to fans of the Halo Series of games.) and destroys the wall surrounding the party. Everyone, now on the ground, she tells them to run back home, then fires more lasers on the team. Mario tries to dodge the oncoming fire but is knocked backed, SMG4 and Meggy try to counteract by throwing their inventory at Saiko, who can dodge anything they throw.
Mario then reappears by flanking her right and makes her go airborne and drops her. SMG4 demands that she gives up. But it appears that Saiko hasn’t finished; she whistles up a flying mech as everyone stares in bewilderment and confusion. The Commander says it's time to end this. SMG4 retaliates by throwing fire; it does absolutely nothing. Saiko finds this quite cute, then fires Banzai Bullet Bills. Mario tells her off but is blasted once again. SMG4 erects a glacier to protect himself and Meggy, who comes up with another plan. With the help of SMG4 and Mario, she makes a Banzai Bill flip and hit the flying mech, causing it to explode. An unconscious Saiko is last seen being thrown through a portal by Mario.
In this episode, she appears in a park after being called by Mario. When she got there, Mario tells her that he's doing a TV show and needs her to be a part of it, which she was excited about since she thought he needed a model. However, Mario reveals she is part of his next challenge where he turns the turret on which would fire at her. Later in the video, she and the others get revenge on Mario with the same stunts pulled on them, as she was waiting for him in a bunker with a sentry who fired at Mario. At the end of the video, she asks Mario if he has anything to say to the people he tortured, attempting to make the plumber apologize, but he then said: "Eat my Mario Pingas" to which she makes the sentry fire at him again.
In this episode, she is seen tired of being feared by everyone because of her behavior and Luigi tries to teach her to be nice but fails to do so. Later, Saiko tries to give something good to the characters she hates the most. Bob Bobowski doesn't like Saiko at all. He has received a chocolate ice cream from Saiko and when he tasted it, he didn't like what she gave him. Saiko is about to kill Bob Bobowski for disrespecting her, but Luigi stopped her as he tells her that "Murder = Bad." A little later, together with Luigi, she races Mario to the hospital when he gets a heart attack after eating 500 hot dogs. Luigi was happy to see that Saiko did know how to be nice even though she claimed she didn't know what he was talking about and after delivering Mario to the hospital, Luigi thanks Saiko and hope that they could be friends, bringing Saiko a smile to her face and then drives away on her motorcycle.
She reappears as a main character/protagonist who was selling rocks since SMG4 accidentally bought a million of them. Her customer, SMG3, ended up buying 2 million, who was convinced he'd be much cooler than SMG4 by doing so, therefore Saiko Bichitaru became the highest seller in SMG4's Twitter Post Picture.
She reappears as a protagonist/main character in the restaurant of Bowser. She hates working without getting paid, as she sold two million rocks in SMG4: The Mario Hustle but received no money. Naturally, she got mad and refused to work without pay. Bowser begged her to keep working, and she inevitably joined the team to run the restaurant. She was assigned as a waitress with Luigi by Bowser. Saiko impatiently took orders from customers. When she served Shroomy his meal, she once again demonstrated her violent side by throwing the meal at his desk, but with surprising accuracy.
She and Luigi made a good team and they briefly celebrated with a high-five. A few scenes later, Bob Bobowski came into the restaurant and ordered a meal, but when he urged Saiko to hurry up, she threw Bob out of the restaurant because of his annoying personality. Luigi warns Saiko, “Remember? Don't murder customers." After this, she tried to improve her attitude to the customers. Saiko received a lot of orders and gave them to the chef, Bowser, but he was unable to cook them all in time, which made the customers agitated.
While the customers are about to leave, Luigi called for everyone to an emergency meeting where Saiko admits that she would rather stay in the SMG4 Universe than go back to her boring dating simulator world. Luigi demanded everyone to work together and he utilized Saiko’s strength as he started throwing food at tables while Saiko threw customers to their tables. When their work was done, Saiko was seen hanging out with her friends in the end.
She appears in the challenges where both Mario and SMG4 must endure a date with her. She later assists the gang with their rap against Waluigi where although she had no lines in it, she does be their backup dancer.
She attempted to flee the Teletubbies with Tari but both were caught.
In this episode, she joined the gang in visiting Bob's Mansion. She later reconciled with Fishy Boopkins, agreeing with him that they're still friends.
She with Meggy and Tari took Boopkins to one of Bob's concert but the idea failed. She later told the girls to try to make him happy while she went to be Bob's fan.
Saiko became Bob’s manager where she helps him become a worldwide celebrity. Saiko gets inspired and decides to start her career as a band with the rest of the cast. After seeing what Bob's Diss Track did to Boopkins, Saiko teams with the gang to create a diss track on Bob. The diss track was so popular that all of Bob's fans started abandoning Bob by not listening to his raps, and throwing out all his merchandise. To make matters worse, Bob lost his new mansion without his fan’s support and Saiko’s management. The final nail in the coffin is when Bob tries to reconcile with his friends, to no avail.
She appears at the start still feeling pissed off with Bob regarding his diss track and betrayal of his friends. She later opens up her present (a body pillow/sandbag) but was disgusted by it.
She appears as one of Team Thicc's members. Her psychotic mentality assisted her in making the roasted chicken Team Thicc was working on as she claimed she worked faster if she was angry. Therefore, she told Shroomy to make her angry. Due to her craving for attention, she was unwilling to help her friends on Team Spicy to bake their cake to win Bowser’s cooking competition.
In this episode Saiko appears briefly as one of the characters that try to help Shroomy get a relationship with a red Teletubby, she tries to teach Shroomy to be tough, later Shroomy gets beheaded by a troll.
In this episode, she appears to complete a challenge that needs her to be nice. At first, she tries to help an old man cross the street but she was so creepy that the old man got paralyzed in fear and later got run over by a car. Then, Saiko tried to get a cat (voiced by Markiplier) from the top of a tree for a crying Koopa Troopa kid by using a chainsaw to cut down the tree and get the cat. However, she also accidentally crushes the kid. Not realizing it Saiko completes the challenge by stabbing a nearby vending machine that gives her milk which she gives to the cat.
In this episode, she appears alongside Tari and Meggy to rescue Fishy Boopkins, Mario, Luigi, and Bob from the officers Chris and Swagmaster69696969696. Attempting to get them off their trail, she tried to kill Swag numerous times but fail. In the end, Mario throws Fishy Boopkins to deflect the missiles from Swag's bazooka (Fun stick) (that shoots multiple missiles in one shot). This results in stopping both officers and ending the episode.
In this episode, she appears briefly as part of a challenge that needs characters, Bob, Fishy Boopkins and Mario to speak Japanese which Saiko judges. After beating up Mario and Bob for doing badly (especially Bob for insulting her), Fishy Boopkins speaks fluent Japanese (Using the Voice of Dio (from JoJo's Bizarre adventure)) and impresses Saiko, making him the winner of the challenge.
In this episode, the Anime Secret Service (A.S.S.) hunts down anime which forces Saiko to leave the Mushroom Kingdom (since she is also anime) and go to Japan, she takes Bob, Boopkins and SMG4 as her escorts while Mario stays in the kingdom to do a very dangerous mission for the anime cartel.
Continued from Mario's Illegal Operation, Saiko took the boys around a tour in Japan. Just then, she notices Axol after being mistaken for one of his creations by one of his fans. Realizing that he could bring anime to life (albeit for a while), she gets the rest to go after him. Eventually, they managed to catch up with him and after she showed him what happened back in the Mushroom kingdom, he agreed to aid them in unbanning anime.
Upon returning to the Mushroom Kingdom, the group was naturally denied entry by Swagmaster and Chris due to her. Using his paintbrush, Axol used some anime to distract them long enough for them to slip past the gates where SMG4 drove a stolen bus until they crashed into Meggy and the others in Shroomy's monster truck. Now reunited, the gang agreed to help Meggy get back her Splatfest equipment from Desti.
Saiko appeared in Meggy's house, along with Tari, and Meggy. She, Tari and Meggy are going on a "war" on Meggy's house. She then later gone insane after seeing the gun that she is holding and then gone shooting with her gun, continuously. Tari and Meggy told Saiko to stop, but to no avail.
Saiko joins SMG4 and Mario in defeating SMG3 for the sole purpose of beating someone up. She is confronted by Kizuna AI, who has a similar personality, and shoots her stating that there can be only one. After SMG3 is defeated, she and Mario tie him up and force him to watch 10 hours of UwU ASMR.
Saiko's quirk is summoning Kermit The Frog. She attempts to help Peach Toadstool when she is trapped in a burning building and later has Kermit get distracted by Shroomy during Captain Falcon's challenge.
Saiko is with the others at the festival and briefly gets possessed by Majora's Mask.
She attempts to stop her counterpart, Whimpu, from erasing her from existence in her debut episode. She was successful, but accidentally broke Boopkins' laptop in the process, and she was sent to the Internet Graveyard with a dull look on her face.
She and Whimpu get into a snowball fight with SMG4 and Fishy Boopkins at the castle courtyard. The former two are victorious after Whimpu turned an entire mountain into a sentient snow-Miku that turned SMG4 into a snow-Miku.
Saiko briefly appeared in SMG4: Mario Raids Area 51 playing volleyball with SMG4, Luigi, and Meggy, had a brief role in the rap battle in SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2019, was shown on the beach with Tari during Mario's rampage in SMG4: Super Mario Taxi, and appeared in Old Man Hobo's storybook represented as Junko Enoshima with her hair in SMG4: Mario's Magical TV. Additionally, footage of Bowser throwing his children at her from SMG4: My Mario Academia was shown in SMG4: Bowser Loses Custody Of His Children when Bowser was showing the Child Protecc Service receptionist how he treats his children.
In the typical anime style, Saiko is an incredibly tall and skinny teenager with a curved figure and large bust, who towers above her love interest Fishy Boopkins. She has pink, curly hair with two different colored highlights at the tips: purple highlights on the right side, and yellow highlights on the left. Her eyes are purple and almond-shaped, with thick, curly lashes on the ends.
In terms of attire, Saiko is always seen wearing a tan jacket with a black tube top underneath, a dark-brown miniskirt, a black belt with a skull buckle, black leggings, and light-grey casual shoes. She wears a skull-and-crossbones pendant around her neck, and her hair is tied up in twin tails with two red bows.
In SMG4: Final Fantasy Mario, Saiko also wears a black beret, which is detailed with white trimming, a red gemstone embedded in gold, and white feathers on the side.
In the video SMG4: The Mario Hustle, Saiko wears an Atwood Sandy Palm Hat and a red short bow tie as her business outfit while holding her leather steel briefcase.
In the video SMG4: The Mario Café, in the middle of the video, she wears a tan bear hoodie hat as casual waitress appearance.
Just like her name (which was derived from Psycho) implies, Saiko was a psychotic yandere who caused death and destruction to everything she came across, which was one of her "ways" to get attention. Since her debut, Saiko started as a nice and friendly girl who loves to hang out with Boopkins. When someone started to making fun of her and anything close to Boopkins, she would destroy anything to get her way, thus leading the Spike to dump her because of this reckless and violent behavior. Due to this, she became mentally unstable and even more egotistical for a while so everybody can notice her.
In recent bloopers, Saiko started to be repentant towards her past actions, which lead her to become a better person thanks to Luigi's advice in SMG4: Luigi's Lesson. Despite this, she still had moments of being a tsundere. However, the attention that she once craved is now disgusting to her and she looks down upon those who try to simp to her. She has shown to be skilled with the electric guitar so she may be a fan of rock and roll and very proud of it. Recently, she has been shown to have an unhealthy craving for fried chicken, which may lead her to steal an entire truck of the fried food.
Regardless of her sarcastic and semi-aggressive attitude, Saiko deeply cared for her friends. An example was in SMG4: Mario and The Diss Track where she used to be Bob's manager who helped him with his rap career, but when she found out what Bob did to Boopkins, she later helps the gang get back at Bob by making their own diss track. Another example was in SMG4: The Splatfest Incident as she appeared to be concerned about Meggy when she and the others saw that Meggy was probably kidnapped. In the fight scene, she got mad at Desti when she accused her of being involved with what happened to Meggy, when Desti saw how defensive she was of Axol.
SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club
- "Oh you chose me? On Valentines Day?"
- "Oh that makes me so happy, Boopy-kun"
- "Thank you for choosing me... Nobody ever picks me..."
- "Cmon, bring me to life!~ That'll show everybody!"
- "Don't give up, Boop-kun!"
- "Wow... you actually did it!"
- "Thank you, Boopky-kuuun!"
- "I'm so happy you're going on a date with JUST me!"
- "Excuse me?"
- "Oopsies...sorry. My foot must of slipped!"
- "Y-y...you're watching other girls?!"
- "Haha, it's a pleasure meeting you!"
- "OK, now that your call is done, wanna play with me?"
- "Hehehee, come get me!"
- "That's really...something."
- "Oh...heehee, what...is that?"
- "And how many more do you have?"
- "Wow! That's so cool!"
- "I was a bit cold Boopy-kun, I hope you don't mind the fire!"
- "B-BUT...YOU CAN'T! After all the love I gave you?!"
- "I'm...I'm a good date right!? I would never make you hate me!"
- "Maybe I should have never existed..."
- "Stupid...fish...breaking my heart..."
- "For me?! :D Aww, you're too kind!"
- "Oh...well aren't you boys funny..."
- "But since I have no money, I'll just take it anyway cause you're so kind!"
- "Awww, why are you guys being meanies? I thought you wanted to spend time with me."
- "I'm glad you boys can spend time with me. Now, I'm gonna need help getting revenge. Think you can do it?"
- "I SAID CAN YOU DO IT?!"
- "I wanted to come visit you again, Boopy-kun!"
- "Oh, sorry! My new friends here helped me block off the exits and got me this cool mech!"
- "HOW ABOUT THE BIG HOLE YOU LEFT IN MY HEART!?"
- "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT IS THIS!!! GET OFF!!!"
- "YOU IDIOTS! COME HELP ME!"
- "NOO! Boopkins! Let me out! Please!"
- "Shut up...you...you just don't understand..."
- "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONELY IT IS...WHEN NO ONE EVER PICKS YOU..."
- "TO SPEND EVERYDAY KNOWING YOU'LL NEVER BE WANTED..."
- "That's why...I can't control myself when I lose attention..."
SMG4: Mario Battle Royale
- "You boys ready to die?"
- "DON'T THINK I FORGOT WHAT YOU BOYS DID!"
- "What? I'm only saving you so I can kick your ass later..."
- Saiko's voice comes from voice clips of Lana and Cia (Minako Kotobuki) from Hyrule Warriors, Linkle (Mikako Komatsu), also from Hyrule Warriors, Nami (Akemi Okamura) from One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, and Asuka Kazama (Ryoko Shiraishi) from Tekken (in the Ssenmodnar series). Her voice clips would later be replaced by Elsie Lovelock, who also voices Bo, GLITCH's "mascot" and Evelyn Claythorne from the second season of Meta Runner.
- According to Meggy in Let's Chat... and maybe sing (LIVE), she hears Saiko speaking in Japanese whenever she talks to her, but can understand her despite not being able to learn Japanese. It's possible that people are only able to understand Saiko thanks to the subtitles. One possibility that was hinted at in earlier videos is that the characters can see the subtitles and that is how they understand them.
- Though mentally unstable, Saiko has a friendship with Luigi. She playfully took his hat and invited Luigi to come and get her. In contrast, Mario panicked upon believing that anime had suddenly come to life (which technically it did).
- While Saiko is singing in SMG4: Doki Doki Mario Club and SMG4: Mario and The Diss Track, she is voiced by Ellyn Barclay, who also voices her for the subscribing request at the end. Saiko was also very briefly voiced by Alison Bowley in SMG4: The Day SMG4 Posted Cringe, with the line "There can only be one!" directed to Kizuna AI.
- She also shared the same singing voice actor with Meggy until the latter got a new voice.
- Saiko's first name is a play on the term "psycho," referring to her mental instability; meanwhile, her last name is a play on the word "bitch".
- However, "Saiko" is an actual name in Japanese. The kanji in her name, 最 (sai) and 子 (ko), translates to "the greatest child."
- "Saiko" also can be translated to "the best" due to her attention-hogging personality (which may also be due to her developing an inferiority complex from rarely being chosen in her game).
- "Bichitaru" may also be a combination of the the Katakana word for "bitch" ("bitchi" can also be written as "bichi") and the Japanese verb "taru" meaning "to be enough" or "to be sufficient" as she was enough of a bitch to get all the other characters (excluding Boopkins) to hate her.
- She seems to be based on Monika from Doki Doki Literature Club and .GIFfany from Gravity Falls, both characters are from the fictional video game and wanting to get rid of everyone and only want to be with their love, although Saiko in recent videos coexists with everyone else.
- Saiko Bichitaru is a custom character according to SMG4's twitter picture and SMG4 sponsor Behind The Scenes Exclusive video.
- Her appearance might be based off Junko Enoshima from the Danganronpa series.
- She was forced to leave the Mushroom Kingdom following a ban of anime because she is considered anime.
- However, she did technically originate from a dating simulator game, making her a video game character rather than an anime character. Despite this, she is still considered "anime" by most of the cast due to her Japanese background and anime-like appearance and mannerisms.
- Saiko can be considered a foil to Tari. While Tari doesn’t enjoy fighting in real life and is very friendly, Saiko is known to have psychotic tendencies and is more prone to violence than most other members of the cast. However, they have a good friendship.
- Saiko is one of the few characters to have a known surname, the others being Peach Toadstool, Professor E. Gadd, Dr. Eggman, Chris Gordman, Fishy Boopkins, Meggy Spletzer, and Bob Bobowski.
- In SMG4: Mario's Hell Kitchen, she says that she's known for working faster when angry.
- According to SMG4: The Mario Purge (Halloween 2018), Saiko is an alcoholic, as she drinks red wine and beer. This is likely as a method of coping with her issues.
- So far, Season 10 is the season where she appears the least after her debut, only appearing in poor representations and archival footage until finally appearing in SMG4 Movie: Meggy's Destiny over a month in, and even then she has a minor role with only two lines.
- According to SMG4: The Grand Festival, Saiko may be a pyromaniac, since she was especially excited for the fireworks, as well as her previous experience with firearms and explosives.
- The date that she was brought to life was the one-year anniversary of the hit horror video game Bendy and the Ink Machine. Coincidentally, both Bendy and Saiko are horror-based characters.
- Despite her being a teenager or young adult in her video game, she is only 3 years old in the real world (even younger than Fishy Boopkins, who's 10 years old), making her the youngest member of SMG4's Gang (if Tari's Meta Runner background isn't counted).
- Saiko is the fifth member to be added to the modern version of SMG4's Gang, after Fishy Boopkins, Bob Bobowski, Meggy Spletzer, & Shroomy.
- Saiko shares some similarities with Sam Puckett from iCarly & it's spin-off Sam & Cat, such as having an interest in Violence & Fried Chicken being their favorite food.
- Saiko's apartment first appeared in SMG4: She's Back!
- Saiko bears a close resemblance to Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw:
- Both have a similar body shape
- Both have hair that is placed into two curled-point ponytails
- Both have a violent nature.
- Likewise, both have weapons that they use in combat. Whilst Saiko wields a mallet, Juliet wields a chainsaw.
- However, unlike Saiko, Juliet only causes death when needed, especially when she faces off against her opponents, specifically zombies. Although, she did cause destruction on one occassion, as she knocked a school bus away whilst fighting a zombie horde during the game. In addition, while Saiko is sarcastic and semi-aggressive, Juliet is bubbly, amiable, innocent, and formerly insecure.