What are you doing in my swamp!?
Shrek is a recurring character in the SMG4 series.
He is a green ogre and the main protagonist of DreamWorks' Shrek film series. He first appeared in SM64: Cooking with Bowser & Mario 2!.
- 1 Physical Description
- 2 History
- 2.1 SM64: Cooking with Bowser & Mario 2!
- 2.2 R64: Mario for Hire.
- 2.3 SM64: War of the Fat Italians 2014 (200k Special!)
- 2.4 SM64: The Retardness of 2014
- 2.5 SM64: War Of The Fat Italians 2016 (900k Special)
- 2.6 SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL
- 2.7 SMG4: Welcome To The Kushroom Mingdom
- 2.8 ♫ The Ultimate Smash Bros ♫
- 2.9 SMG4: Stupid Luigi's Mansion
- 2.10 SMG4: Mario University
- 2.11 SMG4: The Mario Channel - Mario's Jackass
- 2.12 SMG4: Lost In The Woods
- 2.13 SMG4: Luigi's Lesson
- 2.14 SMG4: Mario and the Waluigi Apocalypse
- 2.15 SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2018
- 2.16 SMG4: Mario and the Bob Mansion...
- 2.17 SMG4: Mario Gets Stuck On An Island
- 2.18 SMG4: The Japan Trip
- 2.19 SMG4: Stupid Mario Maker 2
- 2.20 SMG4: There's Something Up With Meggy...
- 2.21 SMG4: Mario Raids Area 51
- 2.22 SMG4: Treasure Hunt With The Bois
- 2.23 SMG4: Mario vs IT 🤡
- 2.24 SMG4: Super Mario Taxi
- 2.25 SMG4: The Demon Among Us
- 2.26 SMG4: The Internet Graveyard
- 2.27 SMG4: SMG4 🅴🆇🅿🅰🅽🅳🆂 His Brain
- 2.28 SMG4: Steve VS Smash Bros
- 2.29 SMG4: The Quest for RTX
- 2.30 SMG4: SMG4 Goes Insane
- 2.31 SMG4: The Day HE Arrived.
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Trivia
Shrek is a green ogre wearing a white pullover, brown trousers, a brown belt, and black boots.
This is Shrek's first and most prominent appearance in SMG4's bloopers. In this video, he was created as a result of a chemical reaction that occurred after Mario added a Super Mushroom to a bowl of presumably unfinished Tubby Custard with weed. Shrek then proceeded to rape Bowser, destroy Mario's restaurant, Cafe Mario, knock a red Yoshi out of his chair, hit SMG4, and dance with a manly version of Waluigi and the girls from the original Caramelldansen video before rocketing out of the building towards the moon, all to the song Caramelldansen. Later, Mario is traumatized because he believes Tinky Winky and Shrek are connected to the Illuminati.
Shrek makes two other cameo reappearances in this other video for a few seconds, both at the "Super Mario Business Time" in an office, on his computer in the background. The first time is when the phone is ringing, and the second is when Trevor Phillips of Grand Theft Autos V accidentally shoots Mega Man Volnutt when he tries to assassinate Mario.
Shrek was shot at SMG4 in the "Survive the Shrekkening" challenge.
In this blooper, archival footage of Shrek from his debut was shown when Bowser mentioned him.
He appears in the "Triple Round".
Shrek appears as the Kushroom Mingdom’s counterpart to SMG4, but he does nothing beyond crushing Luigi and SMG3 (and capturing the former).
He is seen getting attacked by CD-I Link.
He appears in King Boo's fat guy collection.
He appears in Bob's class.
He appears as a trap in The Pain Train.
Shrek appears as a minor antagonist in this episode. Mario, Luigi, and SMG4 founded his house where Bob appears claiming that it's his. Then, Shrek bursts out from the door and Bob thought he died. After the gang makes their escape (with Bob pinned to the wall), he doesn't appear until the very end of the episode when he can be seen working at McDonald's while Bob can be seen in the pot.
Shrek appears at the beginning as the vendor Mario buys hot dogs from. After Saiko burns the beach, he is replaced by Po as the hot dog vendor.
Shrek appears in some news footage of the T-Pose zombie apocalypse that Waluigi was causing, where he was briefly seen when Waluigi used his staff to turn the ogre into a T-Pose Zombie.
He was only used as an avatar in Bob's retelling of Bobsgiving.
He appears in a flashback as one of the doomed passengers to die in a plane crash when Mario threw the pilot out of the cockpit.
He appears in the maid cafe with Carl Wheezer, twerking to Bob.
He appears in a item block.
He is one of the many thing Meggy offers to trade for Tari's duck.
He appears in Area 51.
He gets fished out by Mario who was doing so for food. Naturally, Mario throws him back in gently.
Later on, Mario fishes him up again to let him deal with the Teletubbies.
He briefly appears from the sewers to spook Luigi.
He tries to chase Mario's Taxi.
He appears in a flashback, in which Saiko Bichitaru beats him up.
He appears as a farmer.
He and his friends take down Dr. Eggman.
He is one of the new fighters Master Hand hires.
He appears as the giant.
He appears as one of the memes in SMG4's mind.
- Shrek's face appeared in Toad's cannon in SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 10 (350k apocalypse special).
- He served as SMG4’s counterpart in the Kushroom Mingdom.
- His "NOOOOOO" sound effect from SMG4: The Quest for RTX is from a Spanish meme called "Wey. ¡NOOOOOOOO!"