Slenderman, also known as Slendy, is a minor character in the SMG4 series.
He first appeared in Super Mario 64 Bloopers: My Best Friend Slenderman. He also appears in the opening video that automatically starts playing of oneself when you visit SMG4's channel. Unlike his traditional depictions as a horror icon and villain, Slendy is here portrayed as friendly, even having befriended Mario.
Slenderman is a Creepypasta Figure and appears to be friendly with Mario and SMG4. He stands 1 1/2 times Mario's height. Slenderman also shows his concern for Mario, as seen in SM64 Halloween 2016 - SPAGHETTI.EXE, saving him numerous times from the various Creepypastas. He has also made a Cameo appearance in multiple previous episodes.
Super Mario 64 Bloopers: My Best Friend Slenderman
On a dark night, Toad wants Mario to go to the shop. When coming to the gray, dark scission Mario passed in previous bloopers, Mario could either go via Gay Castle or a forest. Mario chose the forest. On a glade, Mario hears sinister sounds and a ghastly voice. He then spots Slenderman, unaware of who he is, and takes him to the castle. Everyone but Starman3 runs away from Mario. Starman tells Mario who Slenderman is but Mario doesn't believe him. When searching for a job for Slenderman in the borough, Starman3 and some constables appear. Starman3 declares Slenderman (or "Slendy", which is how Mario calls him) under arrest. Though, Slenderman uses the Slender-Copter, but crashes with Mario on Wario's parents as Starman3 watches from the high building Mario and Slender Man are. Later, in the castle, Slender Man keeled over and died because Toad forgot to feed him, making Mario sad before he's unceremoniously flushes Slendy's body down the toilet. While mourning his loss of his sexy suited friend, Toad expresses his apologies and tells Mario he bought him another pet Slenderman. Mario is right back to being excited only for the new Slenderman to up and die too, much to Mario's annoyance and chagrin.
M64 Halloween 2016 - SPAGHETTI.EXE
The Episode is formatted in a game-esque mode, where the Game asks the Player, Frankie, if he dares to play. When the Game begins, Mario buys a Cursed Spaghetti Can from the Happy Mask Salesman. Mario then consumes the Can of Spaghetti, which causes him to perceive multiple Creepypastas such as Ben, Sonic.exe, Tails Doll, Jigsaw, Herobrine, Chucky, and Jeff the Killer respectively. Slenderman shows his soft side for Mario as he defends him against the Creepypastas. Later in the Episode, Mario gets an Exorcism done, and the Ben from earlier starts to copy himself all around inside the Building. Slenderman comes to the rescue again, saving Mario from the multiple Bens. However, when he escapes, Slenderman finds out that Mario has been turned into a Ben, initiating a Game Over.
SMG4 Halloween 2017: Trick Or Treat Wars
He helps Mario get/steal candy from kids.
SMG4: Lost In The Woods
SMG4: Mario vs IT 🤡
"Slenderman" is seen playing a piano. Boopkins is freaked out by seeing him, while Mario is happy to see his friend again. Slenderman offers Mario a bro-fist, which Mario happily agrees with. However, this Slenderman is actually It in disguise, and he prepared to stab Mario as soon as he got close enough. Mario, however, revealed that he was bluffing, punched It, and explained that he knew that he wasn't the real Slenderman because "the real Slendy starts with their secret handshake".
SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL
The real Slenderman is seen in the woods. Mario introduces Siren Head to him and leaves to take a piss. Unbeknownst to Mario, Slenderman and Siren Head secretly hate each other, causing them to get into a fight similar to Toy Story's Woody vs. Buzz Lightyear fight scene.
SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special
He makes a cameo in this movie, having a picnic with Ben.
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: My Best Friend Slenderman
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: §§ënmØÐnÅr 2 (100th vid)
- 101 Ways for Mario to Die (The Right Way!) 50,000 subs!
- Super Mario 64 Bloopers: The Mario Parable
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 6.64(100k special Qna Edition)
- SM64 Halloween 2016 - SPAGHETTI.EXE
- R64: Mario The Waiter
- SMG4 Halloween 2017: Trick Or Treat Wars
- SMG4: Lost In The Woods
- SMG4: Mario And The T-Pose Virus
- SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLABORATION!
- SMG4: The Minecraft Plague
- SMG4: Mario vs IT 🤡
- SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL
- SMG4: War Of The Fat Italians 2020
- SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special
- SMG4: If Mario Was In... Nickelodeon
- SMG4: Mario Relives Everything (5,000,000 SUB SPECIAL)
- SMG4: If Mario Was In... Poppy Playtime
- The forest where Mario meets Slenderman is actually from Slender: The Eight Pages.
- The ghastly voice and sinister sounds Mario hears are also heard in Slender: The Eight Pages.
- In his first appearance, he was locked in a T-Pose.
- A film titled Slender Man based on the character was released in the United States on August 10, 2018. The film was a box-office success, grossing over $51 million worldwide on a $10–28 million budget but received generally negative reviews from critics, with many criticizing its inconsistent tone, characters, and story, though there was some praise for Javier Botet's (the guy who portrayed the titular character) performance. Both critics and audience called it "boring", "derivative" and "deceptive". The film was produced by Screen Gems, best known for various horror films.
- To describe his relationship with Siren Head, let's just say it's similar to Woody and Buzz Lightyear's initial relationship in the first Toy Story movie.