Sonic The Derphog: The Evilness Of Eggman(?) is the thirdity-sixth episode of Season 4 and the one hundred and ninty-seventh overall to be uploaded by SMG4.
This is also the second Sonic the Derphog episode. It was aired on September 14, 2014.
Eggman is back as jolly as ever, well until he stumble across an evil genius meet up that he wasnt invited to. OUTRAGEOUS!. how will eggman cope with this?
The episode starts with Dr. Eggman stalking Sonic, who demanded that Dr. Eggman stopped following him. After Shadow the Hedgehog called him gay (driving past them), Sonic chased after him, yelling that he was going to r*pe him.
While taking a stroll, Dr. Eggman accidentally bumped into an evil villain meeting, led by SMG3. Eggman tried to prove to SMG3 that he was evil enough so that he could let him in. Naturally, he tried to be part of the meeting but his ideas failed miserably, causing him to get kicked out of the meeting.
Later on, Sonic found Dr. Eggman in a dumpster where he was kicked to from the meeting when Dr. Eggman fell into the dumpster and said he died, causing Sonic to run off in joy. A while later, Dr. Eggman was walking (somehow he got out) feeling down over what SMG3 told him when he suddenly saw Sonic talking to Amy Rose. Dr. Eggman needed to ask Sonic something but he refused, causing Dr. Eggman to strip and show her his Pingas. Amy was curious but Sonic threw him faraway before returning apologetically. Just then, Amy became crazy and just left before blowing up in the distance. Dr. Eggman took the chance to get Sonic's help in becoming more evil.
As Sonic was shocked over Dr. Eggman's request because the only "evil" thing he did was punch Tails in the face, Dr. Eggman threatened to use E-123 Omega to do the things that got him kicked out of the meeting on him. Panicking, Sonic agreed. When Dr. Eggman revealed his evil ideas, Sonic shot them down because all it would do was to make him a jerk, not evil. He was right (with both knocked down and Sonic even unconscious) and when Dr. Eggman asked SMG3 (who somehow suddenly appeared next to them already having witnessed everything), he replied that he wasn't evil at all.
Fed up, Dr. Eggman proceeded to build a rocket and then launch it, releasing Perfect Chaos. SMG3 was suddenly surprised to find that was the evilest thing he ever saw before quickly running for his life. Just as Sonic (who worked up) asked Dr. Eggman to stop Perfect Chaos, Dr. Eggman ran from the scene, causing Sonic to get mad and declare he was no longer his friend. Sad, Dr. Eggman proceeded to stop Perfect Chaos but failed miserably.
As Dr. Eggman (who was blasted off onto the road by Perfect Chao's laser blast) crawled out of his downed capsule, he noticed Toad (in his Toadwartho alias), who asked if he needed help. Dr. Eggman shook his head yes causing Toad to use his power of Doritos (finding one and using it to fly and crash into Perfect Chaos). It worked and with Sonic only being able to comprehend what happened recently, he had to admit to Dr. Eggman when asked that in his own way, he was evil. Of course, just now, a policeman tried to arrest him just to get shot down.
Meanwhile, in an alternate space and time realm, Toad could only float with his Dorito bag, calling it bulls*it for what he did just now.
- Shadow the Hedgehog
- Jack Noir
- Metal Sonic
- Mecha Koopa
- King Bob-omb
- Piranha Plant
- Connor Kenway
- Mr. Blizzard
- Monty Mole
- Koopa Troopa
- Proto Man
- Cheep Cheep
- Crazy Toilet Dude (?)
- Bob's Army
- Von Kaiser
- 0:00 - Title Screen - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 [OST]
- At 0:11, Sonic‘s text is purple instead of blue.
- This is the first and only episode of the Sonic the Derphog series to not include the Green Hill Zone map.
- It's seen in this video that SMG3 is still alive (unless the story takes place before Super Mario 64 Bloopers: Spells n' Wiztards). Some people thought he died in Spells n' Wiztards, in the explosion of the wizard academy Hobowarts (which is a parody of Hogwarts from the Harry Potter series).
- This is the first time Steve is trying to be evil (go on the article "Evil Steve").
- Before the video SM64: The Retardness of 2014 this blooper had the most characters in a SMG4 video (38). This record was previously held by SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special) (34) and previously by Super Mario 64 Bloopers: SMG3's plan to destory SMG4 cause he felt like it (30).
- It seems that during the commercial with Robotnik, the song that was playing was You Are a Pirate from Lazy Town, except instead of using the real lyrics, it used Robotnik saying "Pingas!".
- At 6:13, the Twin Towers can be seen.
- The Crazy Toilet Dude reappears from being absent a long time. However, it might be someone else like The Bomber, or just a black guy.
- This is the first ever time in an SMG4 video that a Teletubby actually uses the screens on their stomach. The second time is in S̶M̶6̶4̶: `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••. .• ( Tubbie TV ) •. .••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`.
- The video on Po's stomach is Bart Baker's California Gurls parody. The parody is later reused in R64: A Theatre Mario.