The Ssenmodnar series (pronounced sɪ̈n'məd'năr, originally spelt ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ on Luke's older videos) is a sketch comedy series of videos featuring many epic and funny moments and skits made by Luke Lerdwichagul. Episodes of this series are often released to celebrate events, like when SMG4 getting a notable number of subscribers on YouTube or announcing a special date/holiday. A few episodes were simply made for fun and random reasons. Three episodes are among the first to have been made by multiple YouTube users instead of one as a collaboration. The latest episode is the first to have suggestion "What if" ideas from reddit.
Episodes in the series
Note: The five first episodes are referred as "Super Mario 64 Bloopers". From the sixth episode (New Year's Edition) to the eleventh episode (800k special), the Ssenmodnar videos are referred as "SM64" only. Since then, the latest videos lack the "SM64" in their title.
- Ssenmodnar (1,000 Subs) (June 2012)
- Ssenmodnar 2 (100th Vid) (October 2012)
- Ssenmodnar 3 (10,000 Subs :D) (February 2013)
- Ssenmodnar 4 (30,000 Soobs) (May 2013)
- Ssenmodnar 5 (WAT O_O Edition) (September 2013)
- Ssenmodnar 6 (New Year's Edition) (December 2013)
- Ssenmodnar 6.64 (100k Special QNA Edition) (March 2014)
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 7 (TOAST edition) (May 2014)
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 8 (150k special) (August 2014)
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 9 - Time travel edition (November 2014)
- Ssenmodnar 10 (350k Apocalypse Special)(March 2015)
- Ssenmodnar 0 - Release the Retardness! (December 2015)
- SM64: ṩṩἔᾗмὄḋᾗᾄʀ 11 (800K Special) (April 2016)
- SMG4 MEGA COMPILATION | 5 years of retardedness (October 2016)
- SSENMODNAR DELUXE - 1 MILLION SUB SPECIAL (October 2016)
- SSENMODNAR 12 - STOLEN SPAGHETTI EDITION (July 2017)
- 2 MILLION FAN COLLABERATION SPECIAL! (SSENMODNAR) (June 2018)
- SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLABORATION! (May 2019)
- SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL (June 2020)
- SMG4 2020 COLLAB SPECIAL (December 2020)
- SMG4 Movie: 10 Year Anniversary Special (May 2021)
- SMG4: WHAT IF...? (July 2021)
- As of May 18, 2019, SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLABORATION! is the longest video in the Ssenmodnar series at 34:32.
- It is also the second Ssenmodnar video to be made by multiple people since it is a fan submission video, the first being the 2 MILLION FAN COLLABERATION SPECIAL! (SSENMODNAR).
- Ssenmodnar 6 is (to this date) the shortest episode (only over 5 minutes).
- Ssenmodnar 6.64 and Ssenmodnar 9 are (to this date) the episodes with the least number of skits (only 15). In Ssenmodnar 6.64, this is due to the QNA. In Ssenmodnar 9, this is probably due to the storyline.
- Ssenmodnar 7 introduces the song that would be found in later Ssenmodnar videos (although Ssenmodnar 10 did not have this song). The music is from Mario Party, which was released in 1998 for the N64 and also the very first game in the Mario Party series.
- Ssenmodnar 8 holds the distinction of most characters in a single SM64 blooper. However, it does not hold the record for the most characters in a blooper/video of any sort. It is also the first episode in the series to use the current Sony Vegas text presets-Arial style.
- Ssenmodnar 9 has (to this date) the longest beginning and ending sequence.
- 2 MILLION FAN COLLABERATION SPECIAL! (SSENMODNAR) is currently the only video with Ssenmodnar as a subtitle (since it is officially written in brackets in the title).
- Ssenmodnar 4 states the series is "Really retarded".
- SMG4 says he likes to make Ssenmodnar series the most.
- The name "ssenmodnar" is "randomness" spelled backwards (and even the narrator of Ssenmodnar 3 calls it that way).
- Every episode, except 5, 7, 9, 0, and 12, have been made to celebrate an event, such as reaching a certain number of subscribers, reaching a certain number of videos, or for an international occasion (e.g. New Years). On the other hand, 5, 7, 9, 0 and 12 were just made for fun.
- The video "Tubby TV" was initially going to be in the form of a ssenmodnar, but SMG4 wanted to only use a few clips rather than tons of randomness to keep it fresh.
- Recently, Ssenmodnar videos tend to be uploaded in the middle of an arc, with SMG4: 3 MILLION SUB FAN COLLABORATION! being uploaded during The Anime Arc, SMG4: SSENMODNAR - 3,826,412 SUB SPECIAL being uploaded during The YouTube Arc and SMG4: WHAT IF...? being uploaded during Genesis Arc.
- For the most part, Ssenmodnar is a parody of Tom Ska's asdfmovie series.
- The series also appears similar to the comedy TV show Robot Chicken. It also has static between skits.