|Please note that this is a video, not a blooper. Thus, it should only be in the List of videos and not in Blooper Guide. Do not add season and/or episode numbers to the infobox.|
|"President Toad has ordered to replace the castle with a grand casino with "dancing old people???" is what he said"
This article is under construction. You can help SuperMarioGlitchy4 Wiki by expanding it.
Streaming Until I Hit 5̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶ 5,100,000 Subscribers [LIVE] is a livestream aired on November 14, 2021 at 7 PM UTC (2 PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific). All 7 milestones have been reached by the end of the stream. There are two streams (instead of one), because of the crashing no thanks to Bob.
MY FIRST LIVE STREAM! Let's hit 5,000,000 subs together and have a huge celebration! :) 👑
STREAM SCHEDULE (PT, Los Angeles Time) :
12pm - Playing Mario Interactive
12:30pm - Playing Mario Flash Games
1pm - Making SMG4 5mill Video
2pm - AMA + Chat
3pm - Tier List with SMG3
4pm - Making SMG4 5mill Video 2
5pm - Watching SMG4!
6pm - Playing Poppys Playtime
7pm - Watching Fanmade Vids
7:30pm - SMG4 Akinator
9pm - Making SMG4 5mill Video 3
10pm - #smg4sscreenshot challenge
Luke Lerdwichagul is about to reach the five million subscriber milestone on his YouTube channel, and to celebrate, he's putting on a very long livestream.
During the AMA section of the stream, when somebody asked Luke about Bob's origins, the latter crashes the stream so nobody could find out. As a result, Luke had to stream again.
- This is the first video that has been very secretly put on live stream and has the most "?" until the title was revealed sooner enough.
- This is one of the few videos that are set to be released on Sunday instead of Saturday or the weekdays.
- In Meggy Reacts To Murder Drones Meggy said SMG4 would very likely reach 5 million subscribers on Youtube on the weekend between November 12th & 14th, 2021, and she was proven to be right since SMG4 already hit his milestone even before the stream started, which unfortunately eliminates the actual purpose of the livestream. This only prompted Luke to change the target to 5.1M, which he failed & was most likely a joke.
- This video has the longest synopsis to date.
- Before the title was revealed on November 13th, 2021, the video was originally named "??????? ????????? ?? ??????".
- The second title for the livestream was "Making Memes Until I Hit 5,000,000 Subscribers". The name was changed again because Luke unexpectedly hit the 5 million mark before the start.
- The third title for the livestream was "Streaming Until I Hit 5,000,000 Subscribers", but it was changed again and improvised.
- The fourth title for the live stream was "Streaming Until I Hit 5̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶ 5,100,000 Subscribers" after he hit 5,000,000 subs before the stream even began.
- The fifth and final title for the livestream was "STREAM CRASHED LOL- Streaming Until I Hit 5̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶ 5,100,000 Subscribers" after the stream crashed, forcing the reset of all stats.
- After the stream ended, both streams are labeled as "PART 1" and "PART 2" respectively.
- This livestream/video has the most title changes so far.
- Luke created a thank you tweet on Twitter where he also changed the name of the live stream.
- Here is a list of milestones put up:
- Prank call Boopkins (Reached)
- New Companion (Reached)
- The new companion was a huge plushie of King Chonk.
- SMG4 Transforms (Reached)
- Luke Lerdwichagul changes his outfit to match his YouTube persona.
- Bob Joins The Stream (Reached)
- Luke Eats Hot Chili (Reached)
- Unlock new Meggy and Melony costume (Reached)
- Make a new character (Reached)
- The new character that was created is named Kaizo.
- The stream temporarily crashed during the AMA, sending the stream back to the loading screen, As a result, all views, streaming time, and likes reset.
- The thumbnail of the cleaned-fresh stream (after the stream) shows SMG4 holding a laptop with a BSOD, refrencing the crash of the stream.
- The stream revealed that Bob is Luke's Tech Manager, though this is most likely a joke.
- It is currently unknown who was typing in the words for Bob, we know someone was typing them because Bob's voice is a text to speech voice and not an actual person. It's possible someone was sending the voice through Discord.