In order to become admin, you must never had done, do, or intend to do (as applicable) any of the following:
- Never be blocked. If you were blocked by Emigasfist, we'll have to discuss it.
- Must be a member here for over 6 months.
- Don't abuse the Wikia system for any personal gain, this includes but is not limited to: Extorting loopholes in requirements and or rules, achievement farming, or spamming edits specifically to meet these requirements
- You should have never spammed. Period
- You have never vandalized any pages
- Don't do anything to devolve the quality of pages, this includes but is not limited to: Useless categories, provocatively opinionated comments/implications/additions to the plot, personal non-existent extensions to the plot sections of pages*
- Don't be a mega-douche, must act appropriately.*
- Must have over 500 edits here... (and if you just make a bunch of random edits for the sake of editing, see requirement 4)
- Have over 750 achievement points
- Don't add any useless infoboxes to characters with no info about them, like the toilet dude, and add nothing to them*
- Don't violate any of the wiki's rules
- Don't troll other users
- Don't ask compulsively for higher privileges
- Once this list has been fulfilled, if you want to become an admin go here and fill in a request and if it passes within a set time period, a bureaucrat will give you the rights you requested.
*Should you want to become an admin and are denied because you violated (at least) one of these starred requirements, you are entitled to rebut the decision depending on the severity of the act, as one may not know what constitutes as "useless" or "mega-douche". Depending on how severe the act was the request for adminship may be reevaluated, but again, if not, admin's word is final probably.